15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Is Wukong's tankiness any good? I love a champion that can take a beating then decide he's bored now and wants to maul you (Or, in Zac's case, jump on you and keep you stunned until his entire team arrives to maul you for him).
    Volibear, Chogath, Nasus, Singed, Shen, and Maokai would all be good.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Volibear is also quite fun and versatile but has more glaring weaknesses compared to Wu or Mao. Mostly sticking power.

As for the others, Mao is tankier while Wu does more damage in general.

Cho is interesting but I don't know much.

Cho and Sion are both solid choices for tanky top laner/junglers if you're looking for a flexible pick - And both are inexpensive pick ups too. Shen is great top lane and he can even support or jungle if you need him to, though he's really out of meta as a jungler right now. Very slow clearing and mediocre ganks at best, but as always, he's great at counter ganking with his ult.

Renekton is a good choice for top too, though he's far less flexible in his laning arrangements. On the flip side, he can deal with just about any other top laner in the game including Riven, who you said gives you problems. He also deals far more damage than people give him credit for late game, its not spectacular, but its consistent and AoE so it can add up quickly during a fight.

Yeah if you want to play a tank i wouldn't suggest Wukong. While he's decent at it, and surprisingly tanky even when built damage due to his passive, what's the point when you could be playing someone like Sion or Maokai? Out of the two i prefer Sion since i find Maokai boring to play, but both are decent, although Sion doesen't have a reliable gapcloser.

You could also consider Gragas if you want a more caster'y tank. He has one of the best kits for a tank, and one of the best ultimates in the game (imo). He can play 4 out of 5 roles easily with jungle and top/support being his best ones, and he's relatively easy to play. The only downside to him is that his ultimate can make or break a teamfight, depending if you can hit it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy necro, Batman!

Anyway, with the new assassin item coming out, I'm looking for an AD assassin but can't decide one which to get. Or just a champ with lots of AD burst whoever it is.

Deleted
    I love Nasus. I learned how to farm playing this champion. A decent Nasus will get aprox 400-600 stacks by minute 20, and destroy everything. My second choice is Tryndamere, nothing is more fun than just slamming shit. lol..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Holy necro, Batman!

Anyway, with the new assassin item coming out, I'm looking for an AD assassin but can't decide one which to get. Or just a champ with lots of AD burst whoever it is.
    Talon or zed.

Talon if you want to completely annihilate one, maybe two people then die. Zed if you want to kill one person and probably escape alive. Zed has a little more counterplay, and takes more skill to perform well with.

7+ Year Old Account
    well in the case you didnt already buy the starter pack that riot is offering atm. i would def pick up Garen for top lane - sivir as a bottom lane adc.
    as for mid lanes this is a bit tricky, thinking annie. warwick and rammus are really good starter jungle champions.

now keep in mind these not only good buys, they are also very cheap like 450 ip a peace. thats a steal since there really strong atm.

Deleted
    Nida with spear funniest to play

Try Karma, she has just had a buff and can be used support, mid and top. Jungle karma is also possible if you're not against someone who will invade.

i own almost all champs besides jarvan, reksai, fizz, and mordekaiser...are any of these worth buying? Maybe fizz, I like assassin style play or the "annoying" champion style of play lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarvan and Fizz most definitely. Rek'sai possibly.

Wouldn't touch Morde with a 10 feet barge pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Jarvan and Fizz most definitely. Rek'sai possibly.

Wouldn't touch Morde with a 10 feet barge pole.
    Ha xD! I got morde one time in aram when he was in free rotation...i had no idea how to play him really so it wasn't fun at all.
    Is reksai really that fun? I am having a hard time even trying him out because he has never looked that fun to me lol, I think I will buy fizz tonight and try him for the first time , thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Rek'sai can still be a pretty decent jungler. If you set things up properly, she can traverse the map in no time, which will always be good. She is a bit of an acquired taste, so I wouldn't rush into buying her headlong, but give her a try some time.

Fizz to me is one of the most fun champions to play because you can pull off so much bovine manure and I really like his personality.

And you're welcome

Deleted
    Looking to buy a support and i can't decide, hope you guys can assist me

Thresh/Bard or Braum

I want to play a support that can have a huge impact to the game even if 1 or so player in your team fail, most of the time as support i fell that even tho i play a good game i can't seem to make a huge impact to cover the mistake of others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Looking to buy a support and i can't decide, hope you guys can assist me

Thresh/Bard or Braum

I want to play a support that can have a huge impact to the game even if 1 or so player in your team fail, most of the time as support i fell that even tho i play a good game i can't seem to make a huge impact to cover the mistake of others

Thresh is a mechanically challenging support but is an asset to a team if you can play him correctly.

I'm not sure about Bard, I haven't had any hands on experience with him to pass judgment.

Braum seems fairly easy mechanically to play. If the ADC you lane with knows that his autos can stack your passive too then it's all good.

I'd recommend Braum out of the 3 you listed but if you're open to suggestions for other easy to play supports then I'd recommend -

Sona
    Soraka
    Blitzcrank
    Leona
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-04-24 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Thresh is a mechanically challenging support but is an asset to a team if you can play him correctly.

I'm not sure about Bard, I haven't had any hands on experience with him to pass judgment.

Braum seems fairly easy mechanically to play. If the ADC you lane with knows that his autos can stack your passive too then it's all good.

I'd recommend Braum out of the 3 you listed but if you're open to suggestions for other easy to play supports then I'd recommend -

Sona
    Soraka
    Blitzcrank
    Leona
    Thank you very much for your help, tho by the time you post i did buy Threash and i don't regret it, his insane dmg and kit is very very OP in my book when you play win corectly, however i did notice that like you said his indeed very hard to play, overall so far i did play all support in the game and i dare to say that Thresh is the hardest to play him 100%, Braum is next on my list follow by Nami, only reason i did buy Threash was because he was the only support i never played

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Thank you very much for your help, tho by the time you post i did buy Threash and i don't regret it, his insane dmg and kit is very very OP in my book when you play win corectly, however i did notice that like you said his indeed very hard to play, overall so far i did play all support in the game and i dare to say that Thresh is the hardest to play him 100%, Braum is next on my list follow by Nami, only reason i did buy Threash was because he was the only support i never played
    I recently got Championship Thresh from a Mystery Gift and SSW Thresh from Hextech.

Guess that's incentive enough for me to learn to play him :P
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-04-29 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    I recently got Championship Thresh from a Mystery Gift and SSW Thresh from Hextech.

Guess that's incentive enough for me to learn to play him :P
    Whahaha God told you to play him XD

Alright guys, it's that time again. Which champino should I buy?

I have been thinking either Brand or Malzahar. I like Malz before his update, but haven't played him since. As for Brand, he looks pretty strong and I have a legendary skin shard for him from hextech crafting.