1. #1181
    Hecarim's a pretty cool and fun pick.

    however i have a tough time gauging just how effective i am being or how much damage i am doing

  2. #1182
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,727
    Yeah, same here. I'm finding it quite hard to judge exactly how much damage I can do, so sometimes ganks are nearly suicidal.

  3. #1183
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,319
    Just wanted to mention that they've reduced the price of two champions. Malzahar and Kennen are now 4800 IP instead of 6300.

  4. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Just wanted to mention that they've reduced the price of two champions. Malzahar and Kennen are now 4800 IP instead of 6300.
    nice find!

  5. #1185
    Stood in the Fire Kasperhald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    399
    So Fiora or Volibear? Im gonna use them both for top lane.

  6. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    So Fiora or Volibear? Im gonna use them both for top lane.
    Fiora has too many hard counters, TBH.

    I like Volibear top...buddy of mine has played that for months will great success. I love getting Heal...you can bait people so hard into committing and then...*WHAM*... heal plus passive regen? You just kinda have to get Cleanse if top is running ignite.

    Either that, or go Ghost / TP and run to bottom for ganks every time TP is up...then just port back up topside.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  7. #1187
    Hecarim, Riven, or Lee Sin for my next buy? I spend most of my time in the jungle or top

  8. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    Hecarim, Riven, or Lee Sin for my next buy? I spend most of my time in the jungle or top
    Lee Sin is best if and only if you can play to that kind of skill level.

    Riven would be second...absolute beast up top.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  9. #1189
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    So Fiora or Volibear? Im gonna use them both for top lane.
    Fiora does fine in a respectable amount of matchups and she has an amazing late game unlike Voli.

  10. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Lee Sin is best if and only if you can play to that kind of skill level.

    Riven would be second...absolute beast up top.
    I was considering Lee the most because I like high mobility heroes and ones that require a large amount of split-second thinking. Ahri is like that and I'm good with her, unless I'm just having one of those games where I can't seem to land even the easiest skillshots. Lee's Q looks like it moves pretty fast, so it shouldn't be that hard to land

  11. #1191
    Dreadlord fartman69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tall Grass
    Posts
    816
    I am wondering if I should get Ireilia or Kennen am really stumped right now >.>.

  12. #1192
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    I was considering Lee the most because I like high mobility heroes and ones that require a large amount of split-second thinking. Ahri is like that and I'm good with her, unless I'm just having one of those games where I can't seem to land even the easiest skillshots. Lee's Q looks like it moves pretty fast, so it shouldn't be that hard to land
    It's not easy to land, particularly if you have to use it to initiate a gank.

  13. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I am wondering if I should get Ireilia or Kennen am really stumped right now >.>.
    Well, unfortunately, my knowledge and experience with Irelia is extremely limited. However, I can say that I have found Kennen to be really fun. It's nice to have an AP champ who doesn't rely on mana and has a fairly reliable stun.

    Press ZL to Squid

  14. #1194
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,319
    Hey guys. Udyr, Ziggs and Gragas are on sale right now.

    For junglers, I really recommend Udyr, he's freaking awesome. If you like AP champs, Ziggs is extremely fun, unless you like them on the more tanky side, Gragas hits like a truck as well.

    Really good sale this weekend imo, just too bad I have them all.

  15. #1195
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I am wondering if I should get Ireilia or Kennen am really stumped right now >.>.
    They can both solo top, but Kennen is more of a counter to top lanes. Irelia, if properly farmed and with an early kill or two, can snowball out of control and go hypercarry. Kennen is useful even if he isn't farmed or fed, just because his ult can stun several people in a team fight. Even if you're not hitting hard, you still stun like 3 members of their team for a second and a half. But if Kennen is fed, he can kill the enemy team on his own more or less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Hey guys. Udyr, Ziggs and Gragas are on sale right now.

    For junglers, I really recommend Udyr, he's freaking awesome. If you like AP champs, Ziggs is extremely fun, unless you like them on the more tanky side, Gragas hits like a truck as well.

    Really good sale this weekend imo, just too bad I have them all.
    Gragas is probably the best 2 hit kill hero there is. Udyr is pretty IMBA right now and can carry team because he has high natural damage so you can build tons of tank and win. Ziggs is just trash as far as I'm concerned. I have yet to see a Ziggs that really impressed me with how well they played him, and he is easily countered.

  16. #1196
    Immortal Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    7,707
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I am wondering if I should get Ireilia or Kennen am really stumped right now >.>.
    Both. Problem solved

  17. #1197
    Hmmm 46k IP, only missing Malphite, Ezreal and Karthus. Which one next?

  18. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchilift View Post
    Hmmm 46k IP, only missing Malphite, Ezreal and Karthus. Which one next?
    All 3!

    /10char

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  19. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I am wondering if I should get Ireilia or Kennen am really stumped right now >.>.
    Irelia got nerfed quite hard. Even though I still dominate a lot of lanes, you'll have to play way more passive than you already had to. If you can farm very well and even get 1 or 2 kills early on, you'll just snowball hard. Lategame she's still one of the strongest Champions in the game right now.

    Kennen is slightly better imo. He's pretty easy to lane with at top, he wins alot of matchups and hes pretty good in teamfights thanks to his ultimate, even without hourglass.

    Imo: get Kennen. I just think he's easier to learn and you can still pretty much melt people in teamfights, even if you dont have that much experience on him.

  20. #1200
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchilift View Post
    Hmmm 46k IP
    How is this possible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •