Quote Originally Posted by Kimchilift View Post
    Hmmm 46k IP, only missing Malphite, Ezreal and Karthus. Which one next?
    Karthus! Because all you do is press R and BOOM PENTAKILL!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    How is this possible
    Either that person had a lot of time to play this game, or bought a hell load of IP boosts.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Caitlyn is on sale this week. I have enough left over RP to get her, but is she viable enough to merit the purchase or should I wait for a more FOTM champion to get on sale?

And for those of you who are wondering I'm still saving IP for Cassiopeia
    "There are no small laws only small criminals" -Tom Servo

Quote Originally Posted by HolyHammerStrike View Post
    Caitlyn is on sale this week. I have enough left over RP to get her, but is she viable enough to merit the purchase or should I wait for a more FOTM champion to get on sale?

Cait is very viable I'd pick her up if I didn't prefer playing Vayne or Graves for my ranged AD carry slot.

Also I ended up buying Kennen and played him over the weekend and did ridiculously well not one bad game I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyHammerStrike View Post

All ADs are very viable. They're all in very good shape these days. Though Ashe would probably be my least favourite for solo queue.

I'm addicted to playing GP5 non-farm support in bottom lane.

I have Sona (my personal favorite,) Soraka, Janna (I haven't played her very much), Taric, Nunu, and Alistar. I enjoy all of them in varying degrees, and it's by far my favorite role to fill.

My question is this:

Am I missing anyone to fill that same niche (bottom lane non-farming support)?
    I'm hesitant to pick up support champions that would need to take farm from the carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

I have Sona (my personal favorite,) Soraka, Janna (I haven't played her very much), Taric, Nunu, and Alistar. I enjoy all of them in varying degrees, and it's by far my favorite role to fill.

My question is this:

I'm hesitant to pick up support champions that would need to take farm from the carry.
    Lulu possibly leona also

Thinking of either Xin Zhao or Nidalee.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Thanks all for the responses. I'll be getting her once the sale starts.
    "There are no small laws only small criminals" -Tom Servo

Quote Originally Posted by Retror View Post
    Lulu possibly leona also
    Oh, I totally forgot about Lulu, since she's so new. Thanks for the reminder! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Thinking of either Xin Zhao or Nidalee.
    Xin's underpowered at the moment, so unless you REALLY want to BE A MAN with Xin or are lacking in melee champions, Nidalee would be the better choice since she can do more.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Even thou Xin is not the strongest champion he is still pretty fun if you get REALLY fed aside from that AD nidalee is also a fun champ. ( I havent played Hybrid or AP Nidalee Much but spearing somebody for half there health is great) Nidalee is not in a great place though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm considering getting either Shyvana or Udyr, primarily for jungling. Does anyone have a strong argument for or argainst either choice?
    Shyvana has got no CC... Udyr has got that stun and the movement from bear stance is sick too..

Shyvana is really fun though and if you pick up Exhaust you should be going the right way...

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

My question is this:

I'm the same exact way. I love support, its my main position in our organized 5s team.

However, I would suggest mastering Janna. TBH, her and Nunu are pretty much all you need...although I do love Sona as well.

The key to support is making sure your bottom lane wins exchanges and eventually snowballs. Both Nunu and Janna are amazing at this.

I used to play SupportCrank (blitz) all the time. Like you said, though...without a bit of farm he feels a little less effective than other supports.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

I have a problem, should I buy Ahri or Xerath?

I haven't tested Xerath yet but what I have seen it looks very nice and good for my gameplay
    But now I tested Ahri on this weeks free championship rotation and she is very fun to play.

Are Hecarim and Fiora fun? Thinking about buying one of them.

[email protected] | GeForce GTX 760 | 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB SSD | 1+2TB HDD | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 | Corsair CX V2 500W | NZXT Phantom | 2x 24" 1920x1080 | Qpad MK-80 MX Blue | Logitech G600

Ahri is ridiciously fun to play imo. One of the most fun nuke/chaser heroes that you can get. She got great synergy in her spells and she can get out of control real fast.
    http://fujione.deviantart.com/ - My work.

.::|Offical member of the "Rerolling tank in Cataclysm" club|::.

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post

I haven't tested Xerath yet but what I have seen it looks very nice and good for my gameplay
    But now I tested Ahri on this weeks free championship rotation and she is very fun to play.
    My vote goes to Ahri...her insane mobility makes her much more viable for competitive play.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post

Both are viable. Ahri is more commonly used. Xerath has the potential to be good, but he's very risky and people don't want to put the time in to learn him. Honestly I would say Ahri, I just enjoy her much more (I have both).

@ Plat

Fiora is fun. She isn't a top tier pick at all, but she can do decent in enough matchups. Her late game is hilariously strong though. No idea about Hecarim.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Imo Hecarim is a lot of fun, I love to jungle on him. To be honest I'm just BAFFLED why Stonewall put him on tier 2 for the moment, after Warwick. He basically jungles faster, has better ganks (though a WW ulti is free kill most of the time), has awesome initiation etc. But well, he's only released for a week so ...

Neverp layed Fiora, most aren't that good imo as she isn't to hard to counter. Her ulti is quite irritating though.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Fiora with tiamats is definitely hilarious, though you'll probably get raged at... out of the two for normal play I'd say Hecarim is more fun.