Page 2 of 272 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    There's also the people who would disagree with the tier list, giving their opinion, making it just all go horribly offtopic

I have a solution for that.

Everyone creates his own tier list! HUE HUE HUE HUE

15+ Year Old Account
    All right,
    I'm currently level 29 and soon level 30. I've just recently (today) bought Graves and I intend to buy either Talon or Nocturne.
    I mostly play Irelia and Taric, but I'm looking for a new melee.
    So, Talon vs Nocturne?

Discussion go.

Deleted
    If you want to jungle, nocturne. If you want to lane, Talon.

---------- Post added 2011-10-20 at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    I have a solution for that.

Everyone creates his own tier list! HUE HUE HUE HUE
    Fun times for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    So, Talon vs Nocturne?

Discussion go.

Discussion? What that fine gentleman above me said. Talon for Lane, Noc for Jungle.

Additional super awesome unicornballs sparkling free tip of the day: If you like the playstyle of Irelia (assassin, take down squishies) you probably will enjoy Talon more.

Decided to go with Karthus for now. =) Thanks guys. I really haven't done a whole lot of roaming/ganking so I think that I would be better used to Karthus's playstyle.

Hey guys, I'm summoner level 13 and I have 6300ip.

Should I buy a champion now or wait until 30?

I'm thinking of getting Caitlyn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post

I'd save your IP for tier 3 runes once 20. What you decide to buy is up to you completely (in regards to runes), but play the free rotation champ that fits your runes for that week. Not only will it give you a solid runepage, but experience with a diverse range of champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post

you should do what my bro did - master 3 - 5 champions, each 3 - 5 for a specific role ( carry + tank + support etc ) after you know what you like the most THEN buy runes.

Should I buy zilean? He's going on sale tomorrow and I have just enough RP left over for either him or a boost, tips pl0x.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Should I buy zilean? He's going on sale tomorrow and I have just enough RP left over for either him or a boost, tips pl0x.
    He's considered "OP" by America and American teams, however, he doesn't receive that recognition in Europe. He's a really strong early-mid game champ, who falls off hard late game, due to lack of damage/

is lee sin worth 6300?

Deleted
    yes
    /10chars

Lee Sin used to be that one champ no one ever bought because he seemed bad. One of the best gankers and hard carries if played right.
    Def worth 6300.

Need to learn a support of some sort should i go ad or ap? and which should i get considering?

Renekton/Sion/Yorick/Vayne champions I love to play, any suggestion at my next? I don't care what's FoTM (it's fine if it is FoTM though), if they're fun to play then I will do better with them than any FOTM.

Edit: I have full AD/AP runes, so there aren't too many champions I do not have runes for.

Deleted
    Is Teemo any good. I enjoy playing him alot and have been following this buy guide http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-blowgun-82617

Is that good? I am hoping to get to Flash level then play a melee champion, preferably a high skill cap one.

Edit: ALSO, I can looking for a high skillcap ranged character with a stun if anyone could help.
    Last edited by mmoc74648e676e; 2011-10-21 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    Talon or Brand of massive damage output?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Talon is more of taking 1by1 enemy champs type
    Brand has aoe in his aoe, to do more aoe
    I prefer Brand myself, but it is more of opinion than who is better (AP carry vs AD melee carry)
    Also note that since Talon can't jungle good, he has no spot in high elo i think if you plan to play serious, while Brand is considered one of best APs in game currently (usual lane is top tankydps, mid ap carry, bot support+ ranged ad carry, and jungler)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    I can't decide whether I should buy Kog'maw, Caitlyn or Vayne?
    Can someone list down some pro's and con's of either champions? Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Caitlyn early game outshine both, one of best harrasers in game currently, and the combo of cait+taric is famous now, probably the "lowest" dmg in all three, but by no means she is weak or low
    Vayne is known to be able to take tanks fast, only need attack speed, her early game is ok, dmg in general lower than kogmaw, but her passive make her a great clean-up hero and hard to escape, + she has probably the best escape in all 3 (stealth, even if for short time + pushback)
    Kogmaw : very bad survive, but a real monster in dmg, he is the one who depends most on team from all 3, since he need "babysitting" for early and maybe little in midgame, with few items he can eat most people in seconds if you let him fire
    I'd take Caitlyn myself, she can dominate early game and make your late game too weak if played right against average people, experts whoever will just play passive and wait for mid-late game where they will payback (specially kogmaw)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power