Not a big fan of Fizz, played Irelia, sorta liked her, Jax I've never tried, Lee Sin I'd like to try, Yi - tanky?, Nasus kinda underpowered (just my perspective), Pantheon I'd like to try, Poppy I have, Renekton I liked, Volibear not interested (not sure why, just doesn't appeal), Wukong I'd like to try.

So Lee Sin, Pantheon, Renekton, Wukong. Any others? Would Shyvana or Olaf be good?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    NA english player Ansga level 16:

I've got about 4k IP banked atm, have almost all the 450IP hero's and 1 or 2 of the 1350 heros. I mostly enjoy AP heros (mostly play Annie and Sion) though i do dabble with AD ranged heros. I've learned that in general i'm ridiculously bad at tank or almost all melee heros, Sion seems to be the only exception i've found so far. I'm also a fairly aggressive player, which is probably why i enjoy the burst of most of the AP heros i play.

I've been looking at picking up one of the following when the IP presents itself:
    Brand
    Ezrael
    Gragas
    Karthus
    Kennen
    Vayne
    Vladimir

I've seen Brand used well more often than not, Karthus and Ezra have been toss ups whether or not the player is good.

i wonder where they get the ideas for champions from

Deleted
    Shouldn't buy any

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansga View Post
    NA english player Ansga level 16:

I've got about 4k IP banked atm, have almost all the 450IP hero's and 1 or 2 of the 1350 heros. I mostly enjoy AP heros (mostly play Annie and Sion) though i do dabble with AD ranged heros. I've learned that in general i'm ridiculously bad at tank or almost all melee heros, Sion seems to be the only exception i've found so far. I'm also a fairly aggressive player, which is probably why i enjoy the burst of most of the AP heros i play.

I've been looking at picking up one of the following when the IP presents itself:
    Brand
    Ezrael
    Gragas
    Karthus
    Kennen
    Vayne
    Vladimir

I've seen Brand used well more often than not, Karthus and Ezra have been toss ups whether or not the player is good.
    Don't buy any champions. Save the IP for two good rune pages when you hit 20 and continue to 30. Keep playing the free champs and really decide what you like.

BTW - I'll save you a lot of time/IP. You really only need flat armor yellows and magic resist/level blues. They work with 80%+ of all champion builds. From there...if you like AD carries, go armor pen reds and attack dmg quints...AP...magic pen and AP quints.

If you like supports...generally GP5 quints and whatever you want for reds. Either way...just remember: armor yellows, magic resist per level blues.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Don't buy any champions. Save the IP for two good rune pages when you hit 20 and continue to 30. Keep playing the free champs and really decide what you like.

BTW - I'll save you a lot of time/IP. You really only need flat armor yellows and magic resist/level blues. They work with 80%+ of all champion builds. From there...if you like AD carries, go armor pen reds and attack dmg quints...AP...magic pen and AP quints.

If you like supports...generally GP5 quints and whatever you want for reds. Either way...just remember: armor yellows, magic resist per level blues.
    Thanks for the advice, and thanks for the reasoning behind it. IP will be saved till i hit 20 then

Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    i wonder where they get the ideas for champions from
    most champions are put together from dota champions and just wild ideas
    게임 은 어렵~~

Nidalee or Pantheon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to buy a mage, is Ryze good for starters?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshie View Post
    Yes, probably the easiest mages and one of the strongest right now too. (Also, 450 ip so go for it)

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshie View Post
    Ryze, Annie and Morgana are all good picks for a mage and all pretty cheap.

Hey guys, I recently hit lv17 and I am currently saving some IP to build a solid rune page as soon as I get to lv20. For the moment my champion roster is kinda small, and I noticed I don't have any melee character, so I'm thinking about buying one once I get my rune pages done.

What I'm looking at is a hero that can do some serious burst damage and (if possible) gank early game. I'm currently thinking about buying either Wukong or Lee Sin, so I'd like you guys to tell me the biggest pros and cons of these characters, and if you have any suggestion other than those two, feel free to advise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    As soon as transfers open my hunter will be a human. If the names arent taken a friend and I are going to create Ned and Jimbo and /yell
    "OH MY GOD! ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US!" Every time we attack something.

Deleted
    when is it the right time for me to stop playing ashe and annie

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    when is it the right time for me to stop playing ashe and annie
    What do you mean? They're fine picks across all ELO levels...not as common on the "pro" circuit...but who cares?

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pineau View Post
    Hey guys, I recently hit lv17 and I am currently saving some IP to build a solid rune page as soon as I get to lv20. For the moment my champion roster is kinda small, and I noticed I don't have any melee character, so I'm thinking about buying one once I get my rune pages done.

What I'm looking at is a hero that can do some serious burst damage and (if possible) gank early game. I'm currently thinking about buying either Wukong or Lee Sin, so I'd like you guys to tell me the biggest pros and cons of these characters, and if you have any suggestion other than those two, feel free to advise me.
    Lee Sin is a pretty difficult champion to play REALLY well. If you'd like to try him as your "main" and play him almost exclusively 'til 30, you'll be rewarded with some very strong play when you come into ranked matches. However, you're going to want a backup or two that will utilize the same runes in case of bans.

If you want a generic rune page for melee/fighter/bruiser types for when you can buy T3 runes @ 20 go with:

Armor pen reds
    Flat armor yellows
    Magic resist / level blues
    Attack damage quints

You can play pretty much any AD with that rune setup...not totally optimal for jungle, but will work fine.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Looking for a good melee that is able to carry games and is a good pubstomper in general.

I currently have 6500 IP, and have been told that Wukong or Lee Sin would be good choices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dredgz View Post
    Looking for a good melee that is able to carry games and is a good pubstomper in general.

I currently have 6500 IP, and have been told that Wukong or Lee Sin would be good choices.
    If you go with Lee Sin, you're going to be asked to jungle a lot.

So, if that isn't your thing, Wukong.

Looking for a new top laner. Have nasus and irelia, but I'm bored of both a little.

My top choices atm are Renek and Rumble...also interested in wukong and yorick.
    any advice?

edit: trying out wukong, forgot he is free

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Looking for a new top laner. Have nasus and irelia, but I'm bored of both a little.

My top choices atm are Renek and Rumble...also interested in wukong and yorick.
    any advice?

edit: trying out wukong, forgot he is free
    Renekton is really fun to play, and rumble... I hate him, but he is good, borderline op,

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently in quite a dilemma. I have reached the status where I find LoL a very fun game, but don't have enough variety in champions to keep me entertained. I also got the problem that I am only good in a few champions. These champions are Riven and Irelia. I'm also a mediocre Leblanc player. I mostly play bruisers and sometimes mages. However, I am in for something new.

I wanted to go buy €20 worth of Riot Points and then buy the Redeemed Riven and Christmas Leblanc skin. Then use my 6300 IP to buy Vladimir and with my other riot points (+ some leftovers) buy his legendary skin. However, I've been talked away from Vladimir, because it seems he is not in that good of a position right now. What is the current status of Vladimir? Is he worth it? Do you think it's worth it to buy the legendary skin for him?

I also got a few other champions on the list that I want to have. These are Pantheon, Gangplank, Sona and a few 1350 IP champions. Also, after seeing the new champion Ahri, I'm also very interested in her, because she's quick, mobile and looks very fun to play. I only got a rune page for Irelia (only got 2 runepages), but like I said, I reached the point where I need to buy champions to keep me entertained, so I don't feel like buying runes etc. is an option.

Is Vladimir worth it or should I pick Ahri or should I not buy these 2 at all and go for GP/Sona/Pantheon? I'm more into champions that have somewhat more HP, but Ahri seems fun as well.

Edit: What I could do as well is buy Ahri with my IP and use the leftover RP that I did not use on the legendary Vladimir skin on champion sales, thus upgrading my champion list. Question still is if Vladimir is worth it, because he does seem quite interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you play ranked? If so, at what ELO?