15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Do you play ranked? If so, at what ELO?
    Not yet. I haven't started ranked yet, because I think I don't have the skills, champions and runes for it. Don't want to get stuck in ELO hell. Currently have about 200 normal wins in about 3/4 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then what does it matter? Vlad is a fine mage for regular play. He just does less well than some of the top picks if you really want to aim for high elo.

Noct-Irelia-Talon

Dunno which one to pick

akali, lee sin, ahri, or talon?

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Akali is a LOT of fun at endgame; pre level 6 i can't stand her and until I get some AP i can't do much. Lee sin i've never played; Ahri isn't the "burst" assassin Riot says she is. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqLvtzYnYrc ... Should teach you everything you need to know. Talon is a lot of fun too, but like Akali - very, VERY item dependent, but hits extremely hard once you get the items you need.

Ahri pretty underwhelming, even if you hit a full combo your damage isn't near what other assassins can pull off. She is fun to play though.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lee Sin for sure...if you like to jungle.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Pros and cons of Udyr and Karthus

Go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Pros and cons of Udyr and Karthus

Go!
    udyr: You're a boss who doesn't take shit from anyone. You are arguably THE best jungler in the game with your amazing clear time, great ganks, strong counterjungling, and good 1v1. You can also play Lanedyr which is also very viable. You transition well into late game and become a beast who tanks damage like a pro and dishes it out like a boss.

Karthus: You have the highest dps of any mage in the game if they stand in defile. Your laning can be a little bit risky due to your incredible squishyness, but after RoA and WotA you become pretty tanky and serve your purpose well of suiciding into the enemy and dealing a shit load of damage. You can also jungle.

Both are strong picks, you can't go wrong. Just depends what role you want to fill.

Heya guys, can anyone recommend a champ with a dash but good survival? I already have Wukong & Trynd. Are their any others with a similar play style for someone who likes to dash in/out of combat but take a hit or two?

I Tried Katarina but she is really squishy...

{Just play casually SF/Dom, so ranked games don't mean much to me.)

Have you tried renekton? I haven't played him in quite a while but from what I hear he's a pretty good solo top lane lane still. I hardly see him in dominion though, but I played him a few times in dominion and I didn't have that bad of a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
    Have you tried renekton? I haven't played him in quite a while but from what I hear he's a pretty good solo top lane lane still. I hardly see him in dominion though, but I played him a few times in dominion and I didn't have that bad of a time.
    Was my first thought as well. Alternatively, Riven does great once you get the AD pumping.

K, adding those two champs. Think I played Riven when she was free but don't remember much about her playstyle.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2011-12-24 at 10:18 PM.

You could try Evelynn, but after the nerf and when roaming kinda died she's not the best. She doesn't have a dash per se, but she has a 50 second stealth (10 sec/point) and it works on a fade mechanic: if you take damage, it takes longer to stealth. Without damage, its 1.5s. Her first attack out of stealth slows the target, and her ultimate gives her an attack speed and movement speed buff.

She definitely isn't as great as she used to be, but she's still one of my favorite champs to play.

Just picked up Nocturne, which skin? So hard to choose...

Just got Fizz. Amazingly fun champ. And he has a dash! ^.^

[ Getting too aggressive tho and killing myself with tower dives D: ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    Just picked up Nocturne, which skin? So hard to choose...
    All! Or just wait for the sales, like I did

Deleted
    only good nocturne skin is the halloween one, and you're too late.

My first instinct was to go with the frozen one, but the void one is growing on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    My first instinct was to go with the frozen one, but the void one is growing on me.
    Frozen best. Dusk trail becomes icy as well as fear. Other two are just recolors.