Didn't M5 or Digi play Noc in the last IEM as well?

Nocturne is pretty good. I enjoy. Though he has this weird thing where he stops attacking occasionally which enrages me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Nocturne - I should play him more. But really... Trundle is where it's at for jungling if you ask me.

//edit: also, the new Yordle sale duped me. I bought the Guerilla Tristana skin. Which is meh. Then I decided I might as well get the last skin I didn't have for her yet, the legendary. Which is also fairly meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, M5 played Noc because CLG banned Diamond's 2 favorite junglers (Shyv & Lee I believe). He still did well. Noc was my first jungler so I'll always have a soft spot. Plus Ravager looks amazing & the Harrowing was such a good deal (975rp skin for like 575rp? Yes plz).

I've never tried Trundle, but I'm in no hurry. He'll always be a good pick, his kit is just so versatile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only regret I have about Trundle is the lack of good skins. Using li'l slugger, but even that is meh.

I bought Trundle for a change of pace when jungling. His jungle is awesome, my ganks are not. >.>

Landing that pillar at just the right time is an art. Hella satisfying though when you do. Great champion. I don't see people choose him too often though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess as to why people don't pick him is

1) He's ugly. There are people (like me!) who actually give (Maybe too much of) a shit about how their champion looks. I'm somewhat of a cosmetics type of guy and Trundle....Well, he ain't no Ahri ಠ_ಠ

2) His abilities aren't exciting. He has no big nuke or awesome dash. His abilities are damage over time and he generally kills just by beating on his opponent and outlasting them. Compared to someone like Nocturne or Lee Sin who are flying everywhere, shooting awesome projectiles, he seems boring in comparison.

3) He's never free. I can't remember the last time he was free. Like zero exposure.

Yea, all 3 of those seem on the money. I'm guilty of 1.... x_x

But Trundle also reminds me of Durante. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Best laugh in game though.

Looking for a strong AP mid in the 3150 IP or below bracket. Would like a lot of sustainability in lane, easy AOE farming, and a load of damage in team fights. Can't be a melee AP either; so no Kat, Morde, or Kass. I have LeBlanc, Nidalee and Karthus and enjoy both (more LB than Karth/Nid though), any suggestions? Been looking at Gragas, how is his damage/sustain right now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Don't ever buy Evelynn, she is arguably the worst champion in the game at the moment, except on dominion, she does decently there. I'd go for Shaco

Edit : @Sam, uhm, Fiddles can solo dragon at level 2 with the right runes, masteries and with the blue buff.
    You say Evelynn is bad? I say you are bad.... I play Evelynn as one of my favorite champs... In most of my games 5v5 i dominate the game completely... Yesterday i just had a 27/1/5... I carried the game completely, and my team was hopeless...

Evelynn is great if played right... If enemy uses money on Oracles, then just team up and kill that person...

Great burst... Very squishy...

People say she is the worst champ, i always get sick scores... (26 killing spree and more)... People also say that Vladimir sucks so i will definately buy him now... Then he must be awesome...

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 09:06 AM ----------

People say that Vladimir is bad... But really do any of you have any good experiences with him? He seems fun to me, and he compliments my playstyle quite fine i think... I usually always do Melee and Assasins only, but if i were to take an AP caster it should be a tanky one like him... What do you think?

Isn't it just about skillcap? Well even tho it was a bot game, it was on advanced vs bots... We had a vlad, and in no time he had 58 kills to 0...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    Well even tho it was a bot game, it was on advanced vs bots... We had a vlad, and in no time he had 58 kills to 0...
    I can play Soraka in a bot game and get that score.
    Bot games are so ridiculously easy it's not even funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Looking for a strong AP mid in the 3150 IP or below bracket. Would like a lot of sustainability in lane, easy AOE farming, and a load of damage in team fights. Can't be a melee AP either; so no Kat, Morde, or Kass. I have LeBlanc, Nidalee and Karthus and enjoy both (more LB than Karth/Nid though), any suggestions? Been looking at Gragas, how is his damage/sustain right now?
    SO basically you want Morgana. Clear waves with 1 spell, Decent Nuke in your snare, sustain through passive and 1 of the most irritating ultis in game if used right. Good damage with CC.

She isn't the typical nuke-down-an-enemy-champ-fast kind of champ though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You say Evelynn is bad? I say you are bad....
    And I call bullshit. Evelynn has been specifically nerfed to hell because her gameplay was extremely toxic.

Don't believe me? Take Morello's word for it. She has been destroyed and it was on purpose. Before you call others bad, it would behoove you to do a bit of research and accept the idea that just possibly people might actually know what they're talking about.

@ Malgru: If you state no melee, that kind of rules out Gragas. While his barrels are ranged, he needs to melee if he's just going to last hit. He is barrels of fun though

Your description pretty much screamed Morgana, as Led++ already suggested.

Another option would be Ryze, who can be a very strong pick as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And I call bullshit. Evelynn has been specifically nerfed to hell because her gameplay was extremely toxic.

Don't believe me? Take Morello's word for it. She has been destroyed and it was on purpose. Before you call others bad, it would behoove you to do a bit of research and accept the idea that just possibly people might actually know what they're talking about.
    Ehmm... She has been nerfed severely, but that was because she was OP... Now she is balanced, and can do well if you play her right... 1v1 she is invincible... But if countered right with Oracles, then you are in trouble...

People rarely understand how to play her right... And for the build... Follow Siv HD's on youtube and you shall do well... Nerfed? Yes.. Bad... No...

And for saying other people are bad... I didn't mean that he/she was bad as such, just that that person probably did not understand how to play evelynn properly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the thread. Stop making yourself look silly. The lead designer himself says she has been nerfed down to nothing. You do not know the game better than Morello.

Does that mean she can't do well against baddies? Of course not. But she's been nerfed to obliteration and there's no denying that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehmm... She has been nerfed severely, but that was because she was OP... Now she is balanced, and can do well if you play her right... 1v1 she is invincible... But if countered right with Oracles, then you are in trouble...

People rarely understand how to play her right... And for the build... Follow Siv HD's on youtube and you shall do well... Nerfed? Yes.. Bad... No...

And for saying other people are bad... I didn't mean that he/she was bad as such, just that that person probably did not understand how to play evelynn properly...
    Perhaps.....the thought...ever have occurred....people you face.....merely.....suck.....massive balls?????

No, seriously. She's a garbage champion. 1v1? Maybe if they're at 30% health and you're full. She has lower than average base stats to make up for her Stealth (Which if you take away quite easily she is useless). So many times have I gotten "ganked" by an Evelynn only to be rewarded with a double kill.

Nerfed? Yes. Bad? Yes. The only time you will dominate with her is if you are playing against unskilled players. She is purposely nerfed to be weaker than pretty much every hero in the game while Riot figures out what the hell they want to do with stealth and no one should really lose to her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Perhaps.....the thought...ever have occurred....people you face.....merely.....suck.....massive balls?????

No, seriously. She's a garbage champion. 1v1? Maybe if they're at 30% health and you're full. She has lower than average base stats to make up for her Stealth (Which if you take away quite easily she is useless). So many times have I gotten "ganked" by an Evelynn only to be rewarded with a double kill.

Nerfed? Yes. Bad? Yes. The only time you will dominate with her is if you are playing against unskilled players. She is purposely nerfed to be weaker than pretty much every hero in the game while Riot figures out what the hell they want to do with stealth and no one should really lose to her.
    well to be fair the strength in stealth characters (Twitch and Evelynn both) are that they can pretty much as it is roam the map without any worries. all of a sudden they're in your lane and what looked like a peaceful 1v1 farm contest just turned into a gank. while evelynn herself needs damage boosting items to be efficient (read sheen/lichbane) there is no possible way for her to match someone 1v1 early game and she doesn't have enough burst with essentially only ravage to act as a true assassin either. I find the very idea of AD evelynn silly as Twitch then offers a way greater package with ranged attacks.

all in all, they're very niche-focused and they both require you to be where the action is at all the time and just not farm it out in your lane until the group fights start happening because once you reach that stage you lost all the advantages you had as a stealth character other than being able to act as a mobile ward.

Deleted
    Evelynn is just awful, most people I know say they will simply leave the game if their team picks Evelynn.

I love it when someone on the enemy team picks a evelynn, makes its pretty much a 5 vs 4.5

Deleted
    Opinions on Wukong?