Deleted
    If you like staying at back and nuking, Xerath
    If you like pressing shitloads of spells, and damage over time spells, Cassiopeia

I have them both, but I just like Snakes play-style more then Xeraths.
    If you face Morde on mid all the time, get Cassiopeia, and just rape him.

Deleted
    Started playing 2 weeks ago so i havent managed to get too many champs yet, currently got Blitzcrank, Poppy, Swain, and my latest buy - Janna, all of which i enjoy a lot.

However theres some champs i'd want to buy next but am unsure what to get:

Fiora - It was the first champ i ever tried, because a friend dragged me in before i could play the tutorial. It went horribly in the start but better in the end (since frankly, i learned to play towards the end). Later i tried some other champs but have lately felt an itch to have a go with Fiora again as i liked her playstyle.

Shyvana - Havent tried her but looking at some guides etc she looks pretty fun to play as.

Riven - Looked her up and she looks fun (no its not the bunny skin that made me look her up in the first place *rollseyes*).

Leaning towards Fiora, but im not fully sure, and i also havent tried her in actual pvp. So little IP so many things i want >.<
    Any thoughts on the chars?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Veigar. If you have good ward coverage and can last past the initial laning phase until the second golem spawns you are usually golden. You need to be super careful in the first 3-4 minutes though. Even mid champions who build naturally tanky or pose a problem to him will fall if you can farm up a DFG quick enough. You can get incredibe CS through both wraith camps and get most of your full farm right around the 25-30 minute mark.

You need to be super careful about positioning though or else you will just fall right over. He scales extremely well into the late game and typically forces people to build items to directly counter him. While this might not necessarily be great for you personally, it means they spent gold on items that directly counter you and not your top lane or AD carry on bottom. If farmed enough it really doesn't matter that the AD carry on bottom has a QSS because you don't even need your stun to kill them. A lot of AD carries typically build 1 defensive item if you pose a threat and if you have a good early game DFG + Primoridial Blast is all you need lol.

As long as you take out one person in a team fight (ap/ad carry), get an event horizon down you have typically done your job in a team battle.

The best thing about him is knowing that in 1.2 seconds that person you caught in your E is going to die lol.

Deleted
    So I am currently on a debate between karma and nidalee,they are both support and I believe I am aware of most of the pros/cons of each,would love to hear some opinions though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Started playing 2 weeks ago so i havent managed to get too many champs yet, currently got Blitzcrank, Poppy, Swain, and my latest buy - Janna, all of which i enjoy a lot.

However theres some champs i'd want to buy next but am unsure what to get:

Fiora - It was the first champ i ever tried, because a friend dragged me in before i could play the tutorial. It went horribly in the start but better in the end (since frankly, i learned to play towards the end). Later i tried some other champs but have lately felt an itch to have a go with Fiora again as i liked her playstyle.

Shyvana - Havent tried her but looking at some guides etc she looks pretty fun to play as.

Riven - Looked her up and she looks fun (no its not the bunny skin that made me look her up in the first place *rollseyes*).

Leaning towards Fiora, but im not fully sure, and i also havent tried her in actual pvp. So little IP so many things i want >.<
    Any thoughts on the chars?
    I wouldn´t recommend Fiora, as she is quite squishy and bad in most of her lane matchups.

Shyvana is a great jungler, but if you want to lane with her you basically just farm all day to get a very strong item build and good late game, she isn´t that hard to learn tbh. Riven is quite hard to play so you should atleast try her before you buy her.

I´d recommend just trying the free champs, eventually Shyvana or Riven will be free to play and then you can try them, but 6300 IP is quite a lot if you just started playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Started playing 2 weeks ago
    Don't pick Fiora. She's very very unforgiving in both her play and match ups. She can snowball like mad if not controlled properly but can get smacked down really easily as well. I think that currently you're not experienced enough yet to recognise either situation, let alone capitalise on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by That one guy View Post
    So I am currently on a debate between karma and nidalee,they are both support and I believe I am aware of most of the pros/cons of each,would love to hear some opinions though.
    Are you looking for a support champion, specifically?

I would recommend just about any support before either of those two...Nunu and Janna specifically.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I'm considering getting either Shyvana or Udyr, primarily for jungling. Does anyone have a strong argument for or argainst either choice?

Deleted
    hello. First time poster, but long time league player. i would reccomend Udyr if you're newer to jungling as he is much more forgiving in terms of what he can do.

shyvana is really fast clearing and strong as is udyr, but shyvana ganks and invades better

Udyr is easier to get the hang of in terms of ganking lanes and dealing with counter jungling

Deleted
    I'm not new to jungling, but I usually play Nautilus. He's more of a ganking jungler, so I was looking at Udyr and Shyvana because they're towards the other end of the spectrum.

If you go from Nautilus to Udyr/Shyvana, you're seriously going to find it much better to kill things in the jungle. Nautilus has some crazy CC-capabilities, but man, he does NO damage in the start of the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm considering getting either Shyvana or Udyr, primarily for jungling. Does anyone have a strong argument for or argainst either choice?
    Actually, I would say get both champions. Both are incredibly strong both in the jungle and solo top. You have a ton of flexibility in counter picking and team comp choices by having both.

I prefer shyvanna, though only slightly.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I wonder what hero should I buy, at the moment Im playing ryze and I have almost 4k points.
    What I want from my hero is big burst and ranged. Tho I also like being slightly supportive class.

at the moment Im torn between Lux, Brand, Viktor and Xerath.
    I have no idea who I should buy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    I wonder what hero should I buy, at the moment Im playing ryze and I have almost 4k points.
    What I want from my hero is big burst and ranged. Tho I also like being slightly supportive class.

at the moment Im torn between Lux, Brand, Viktor and Xerath.
    I have no idea who I should buy
    Brand, Viktor, and Xerath are all 100% AP carries.

Lux can be played as a AP carry OR support. I feel she's best played as an AP carry but with a support mind-set in team fights (making sure she lines up not only her laser but her shield).

If you want big burst, play Annie, LeBlanc, or Veigar.

However...if you want my honest opinion....keep playing Ryze. He'll take you further than any one of those APs.

Deleted
    I actually decided to get Hecarim since he came out today, so Shyvana and Udyr will have to wait.

Deleted
    how or is that just america that has him >:

Deleted
    Hecarim's a pretty cool and fun pick.

however i have a tough time gauging just how effective i am being or how much damage i am doing

Deleted
    Yeah, same here. I'm finding it quite hard to judge exactly how much damage I can do, so sometimes ganks are nearly suicidal.

Just wanted to mention that they've reduced the price of two champions. Malzahar and Kennen are now 4800 IP instead of 6300.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Just wanted to mention that they've reduced the price of two champions. Malzahar and Kennen are now 4800 IP instead of 6300.
    nice find!