Deleted
    So Fiora or Volibear? Im gonna use them both for top lane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    Fiora has too many hard counters, TBH.

I like Volibear top...buddy of mine has played that for months will great success. I love getting Heal...you can bait people so hard into committing and then...*WHAM*... heal plus passive regen? You just kinda have to get Cleanse if top is running ignite.

Either that, or go Ghost / TP and run to bottom for ganks every time TP is up...then just port back up topside.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Hecarim, Riven, or Lee Sin for my next buy? I spend most of my time in the jungle or top

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    Hecarim, Riven, or Lee Sin for my next buy? I spend most of my time in the jungle or top
    Lee Sin is best if and only if you can play to that kind of skill level.

Riven would be second...absolute beast up top.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    Fiora does fine in a respectable amount of matchups and she has an amazing late game unlike Voli.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Lee Sin is best if and only if you can play to that kind of skill level.

Riven would be second...absolute beast up top.
    I was considering Lee the most because I like high mobility heroes and ones that require a large amount of split-second thinking. Ahri is like that and I'm good with her, unless I'm just having one of those games where I can't seem to land even the easiest skillshots. Lee's Q looks like it moves pretty fast, so it shouldn't be that hard to land

I am wondering if I should get Ireilia or Kennen am really stumped right now >.>.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    I was considering Lee the most because I like high mobility heroes and ones that require a large amount of split-second thinking. Ahri is like that and I'm good with her, unless I'm just having one of those games where I can't seem to land even the easiest skillshots. Lee's Q looks like it moves pretty fast, so it shouldn't be that hard to land
    It's not easy to land, particularly if you have to use it to initiate a gank.

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I am wondering if I should get Ireilia or Kennen am really stumped right now >.>.
    Well, unfortunately, my knowledge and experience with Irelia is extremely limited. However, I can say that I have found Kennen to be really fun. It's nice to have an AP champ who doesn't rely on mana and has a fairly reliable stun.

Hey guys. Udyr, Ziggs and Gragas are on sale right now.

For junglers, I really recommend Udyr, he's freaking awesome. If you like AP champs, Ziggs is extremely fun, unless you like them on the more tanky side, Gragas hits like a truck as well.

Really good sale this weekend imo, just too bad I have them all.

They can both solo top, but Kennen is more of a counter to top lanes. Irelia, if properly farmed and with an early kill or two, can snowball out of control and go hypercarry. Kennen is useful even if he isn't farmed or fed, just because his ult can stun several people in a team fight. Even if you're not hitting hard, you still stun like 3 members of their team for a second and a half. But if Kennen is fed, he can kill the enemy team on his own more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Hey guys. Udyr, Ziggs and Gragas are on sale right now.

For junglers, I really recommend Udyr, he's freaking awesome. If you like AP champs, Ziggs is extremely fun, unless you like them on the more tanky side, Gragas hits like a truck as well.

Really good sale this weekend imo, just too bad I have them all.
    Gragas is probably the best 2 hit kill hero there is. Udyr is pretty IMBA right now and can carry team because he has high natural damage so you can build tons of tank and win. Ziggs is just trash as far as I'm concerned. I have yet to see a Ziggs that really impressed me with how well they played him, and he is easily countered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both. Problem solved

Hmmm 46k IP, only missing Malphite, Ezreal and Karthus. Which one next?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchilift View Post
    All 3!

/10char

Irelia got nerfed quite hard. Even though I still dominate a lot of lanes, you'll have to play way more passive than you already had to. If you can farm very well and even get 1 or 2 kills early on, you'll just snowball hard. Lategame she's still one of the strongest Champions in the game right now.

Kennen is slightly better imo. He's pretty easy to lane with at top, he wins alot of matchups and hes pretty good in teamfights thanks to his ultimate, even without hourglass.

Imo: get Kennen. I just think he's easier to learn and you can still pretty much melt people in teamfights, even if you dont have that much experience on him.

Hmmm 46k IP
    How is this possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Karthus! Because all you do is press R and BOOM PENTAKILL!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    How is this possible
    Either that person had a lot of time to play this game, or bought a hell load of IP boosts.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Caitlyn is on sale this week. I have enough left over RP to get her, but is she viable enough to merit the purchase or should I wait for a more FOTM champion to get on sale?

And for those of you who are wondering I'm still saving IP for Cassiopeia

Quote Originally Posted by HolyHammerStrike View Post
    Caitlyn is on sale this week. I have enough left over RP to get her, but is she viable enough to merit the purchase or should I wait for a more FOTM champion to get on sale?

Cait is very viable I'd pick her up if I didn't prefer playing Vayne or Graves for my ranged AD carry slot.

Also I ended up buying Kennen and played him over the weekend and did ridiculously well not one bad game I can remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyHammerStrike View Post

All ADs are very viable. They're all in very good shape these days. Though Ashe would probably be my least favourite for solo queue.