Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You shouldn't think of all assassins the same, just because they say assassin. I mean, Teemo is marked as support, what's "support" about him?

Again, if you want an AP champion or AD carry, that's up to you.
    High damage but playable, I mean, a champion that doesn't suck ! And if possible with decent mobility.
    And what about Varus? I saw they're releasing it this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not an assassin. No mobility. Does have high damage though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    You tend to harass a lot with your Q and miasma and it tends to hit creeps as well, that's why you sometimes find yourself accidentally pushing.
    Pushing as Cassi isn´t nessecarily a bad idea, I usually just poison the wave and keep my 5 stacks up from lvl 3-6, with mana regen runes you will still last and still have mana over to harrass.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... I want another jungler.

And I can't decide.

Thing is, I want a champion with a dash ability, such as Gragas' Bodyslam. However... the list of champions able to do that *and* jungle is pretty small. I think it boils down to Fizz, Tryndamere and Jarvan IV. Do tell me if I missed one.

So, opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

And I can't decide.

Thing is, I want a champion with a dash ability, such as Gragas' Bodyslam. However... the list of champions able to do that *and* jungle is pretty small. I think it boils down to Fizz, Tryndamere and Jarvan IV. Do tell me if I missed one.

So, opinions?
    What junglers do you currently own already? Well, while Tryndamere can jungle, i don't think he's very good in the role. As for Jarvan, he's a decent jungler and his ganks is more or less based on how good you are with his EQ combo. Never tried Fizz though.

10+ Year Old Account

And I can't decide.

So, opinions?
    Get J4. He's so good. He synergizes with so many teams well. His only weakness really is early game since he is a bit slow, but he really picks up speed. Check out Stonewall's vid on him

Deciding between Kennen and Vlad, and will play top lane with it most of the time.

I usually duo queue with a RL friend who mains mid-lane Karthus. They both seem pretty strong, with good sustain/poke/aoe/lategame, etc. I will be doing mostly normals for the time being (I'm lvl20, and don't think I am good enough for ranked for when I hit 30), so I won't know who I'm playing against to pick appropriate counter. Any thoughts between the two? Thanks!

I really enjoy graves, very simple to play though, so I cant spend too long on him.

Im currently just waiting for Varus. and I doubt ill ever change champs again. he ticks ALL my boxes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    What junglers do you currently own already? Well, while Tryndamere can jungle, i don't think he's very good in the role. As for Jarvan, he's a decent jungler and his ganks is more or less based on how good you are with his EQ combo. Never tried Fizz though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Get J4. He's so good. He synergizes with so many teams well. His only weakness really is early game since he is a bit slow, but he really picks up speed. Check out Stonewall's vid on him
    Thanks, both.

I dislike Tryndamere and one of my friends tends to play him solo top, so he's not a real option. Mostly put him down to be complete and give a better idea of what I want.

Currently mostly jungle on Trundle, but have got Nocturne and Hecarim as well. Those tend to be my 'go to' picks, though I've got more potential junglers (Jax, Kayle, Amumu, Alistar, Sejuani) and a few chars that could go there but would do better in a different lane (Poppy, Riven, Fiora, Sion, Twitch, Warwick).

I alerted our main jungler to Fizz after I spotted a video on youtube and he's just a huge amount of fun. He's tempting for sure, but I see a lot of J4 as well. Still trying to convince myself not to buy Olaf and Pantheon on account of me needing Runes first and foremost, rather than a whole slew of different champs, but those could fit the Jungler role as well once I cave and grab them.

Thanks, both.

I dislike Tryndamere and one of my friends tends to play him solo top, so he's not a real option. Mostly put him down to be complete and give a better idea of what I want.

Currently mostly jungle on Trundle, but have got Nocturne and Hecarim as well. Those tend to be my 'go to' picks, though I've got more potential junglers (Jax, Kayle, Amumu, Alistar, Sejuani) and a few chars that could go there but would do better in a different lane (Poppy, Riven, Fiora, Sion, Twitch, Warwick).

I alerted our main jungler to Fizz after I spotted a video on youtube and he's just a huge amount of fun. He's tempting for sure, but I see a lot of J4 as well. Still trying to convince myself not to buy Olaf and Pantheon on account of me needing Runes first and foremost, rather than a whole slew of different champs, but those could fit the Jungler role as well once I cave and grab them.
    Shen could work too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retror View Post
    Shen could work too?
    Shen is a much much better top than jungle. His clear time is so abysmally slow.

Deleted
    I know its a thread for champs, but runes are pretty close to champs so i'll place it here rather than making some random new thread :P

So im lvl 20 now, just gonna get Riven and then i'll start building up my runes.
    Currently i mainly play with Shyvana, Janna, Swain, and Poppy, but i will switch to something we're missing if i have to (got Ashe, Tristana, Ryze, Kayle and Blitz).
    Im having a bit of a problem with deciding on Runes. I like to play all the chars i just mentioned, so what would be the best way to build up runes so that it helps as many as possible while their own runes arent fully built yet?
    Currently all guides i see recommend resilience seals, so i guess im going for that first as its the only thing the champs have in common. But after that it kinda differs a lot.
    So what would be the best? And which kind of rune should i get first? Quintences?
    And then theres that odd part about shielding vs warding glyphs...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I know its a thread for champs, but runes are pretty close to champs so i'll place it here rather than making some random new thread :P

So im lvl 20 now, just gonna get Riven and then i'll start building up my runes.
    Currently i mainly play with Shyvana, Janna, Swain, and Poppy, but i will switch to something we're missing if i have to (got Ashe, Tristana, Ryze, Kayle and Blitz).
    Im having a bit of a problem with deciding on Runes. I like to play all the chars i just mentioned, so what would be the best way to build up runes so that it helps as many as possible while their own runes arent fully built yet?
    Currently all guides i see recommend resilience seals, so i guess im going for that first as its the only thing the champs have in common. But after that it kinda differs a lot.
    So what would be the best? And which kind of rune should i get first? Quintences?
    Generally judging from the heroes that u play mostly, it will be either AD/ARP for marks, yellow get flat armour, blue get mr/lvl and for your quints its also AD/ARP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who would you suggest for a strong supportive champion? I've played around with Sorkara but i heard she got nerfed a little.

SCREW IT! Just did a game and went 13-2-17 as Sorkara , She is boss
    Last edited by Cludo; 2012-05-07 at 07:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Who would you suggest for a strong supportive champion? I've played around with Sorkara but i heard she got nerfed a little.

SCREW IT! Just did a game and went 13-2-17 as Sorkara , She is boss
    Was just going to sa, that despite being nerfed, quite a few people I talked to feel she's stronger than she was before and I am of that opinion as well. Here are a couple of good support champs that you can add to your selection: Alistair (though Ive heard landing his combos can be a bit tricky), Janna or Leona (she might be a little more situational than Janna or Ali though)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post

I´d recommend getting an "everything" rune page.

If you get armor, ARP and AD, you have runes for jungle, solo top and AD carry. After that you can get an AP rune page, then you just mix them if you want to go for AP jungle or top.

Deleted
    Bought also graves (a friend suggested me as AD carry) and shen (love the teleport) but I'm definately becoming a janna expert.

Deleted
    I'm a bit bored of tanks, I mean, whenever I play 3v3 out team is against a 3 tank team ._.
    Is there any anti-tank champion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf01 View Post
    I'm a bit bored of tanks, I mean, whenever I play 3v3 out team is against a 3 tank team ._.
    Is there any anti-tank champion?
    I guess vayne.

Which 1350 IP?
    Warwick
    Twisted Fate