To be honest, I think Gragas brings a lot more to a game than Katarina. Of course, a good Katarina can quickly demolish any squishies, but Gragas and that ulti is just pure amazing for team fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    To be honest, I think Gragas brings a lot more to a game than Katarina. Of course, a good Katarina can quickly demolish any squishies, but Gragas and that ulti is just pure amazing for team fights.
    Have to disagree. Ive recently duo queued with my friend who played katarina and we dominated every teamfight because of her ulti (I would take champ like malphite, lulu or other champs who had aoe stuns/cc so they couldnt interrupt the ulti). We carried pretty much every game using that strategy.

Reworked katarina is insane if you get fed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Have to disagree. Ive recently duo queued with my friend who played katarina and we dominated every teamfight because of her ulti (I would take champ like malphite, lulu or other champs who had aoe stuns/cc so they couldnt interrupt the ulti). We carried pretty much every game using that strategy.

Reworked katarina is insane if you get fed.
    The problem with Kat is that she needs a certain team comp. Your team needs to be able to buy her the time to be effective ( like you do with malp ). Also if the enemy team is somewhat tankier or has plenty cc she isn't a treath.

She can be very good but she can also fall off very easily.

Gragas is safer and his ult is exelent for teamfights.
    .......................................................................................... ...................................................

Wo do you guys would be the more fun pick? Nautilus or Trundle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    The problem with Kat is that she needs a certain team comp. Your team needs to be able to buy her the time to be effective ( like you do with malp ). Also if the enemy team is somewhat tankier or has plenty cc she isn't a treath.

She can be very good but she can also fall off very easily.

Gragas is safer and his ult is exelent for teamfights.
    .......................................................................................... ...................................................

I personally prefer Trundle for fun, but that's because I don't like Nautilus playstyle. Trundle's /laugh <3

Duo queue Katarina and Diana, and shred opponents.

Deleted
    Naut, I don't know how anyone can stand playing Trundle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Naut, I don't know how anyone can stand playing Trundle.
    Because they're not huge plebs.

Deleted
    Trundle is so meh. He´s not bad but I don´t really see any reason to pick him over other junglers. He has some glaring weaknesses and doesn´t quite have the impact other junglers have. Not to mention that he is ugly. Nautilius is way way better at jungling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Because they're not huge plebs.
    LIKE YO MAMA HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE (jk)

Trundle isn't that popular because he, well... He suffers from poor animations that kinda hinder his greatness. And he's more of a duelist-jungler, and these days you want a tanky/CC-heavy jungler, at least that's what I heard. Nautilus just screams tanky CC guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    LIKE YO MAMA HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE (jk)

Trundle isn't that popular because he, well... He suffers from poor animations that kinda hinder his greatness. And he's more of a duelist-jungler, and these days you want a tanky/CC-heavy jungler, at least that's what I heard. Nautilus just screams tanky CC guy.
    There's also the issue that his sustain isn't as important, compared to in the past before the jungle revamp.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Trundle to death. Naut jungle is overrated IMO. His early levels are terrible and he needs to be babysat more than most tanky junglers. His late game and ganking is better than Trundle's though. A well played Naut will bring all the CC a team needs plus some.

Now for Trundle. His clear is wicked good for a single target jungler, godly sustain, and anyone who duels him, including Darius and Olaf, will get their face nommed. He is incredibly powerful, but his animations hold him back so much that he doesn't get to use his power to it's full extent. He is best played as an invader who looks to pick fights with the other jungler.

If you want fun, take Trundle. If your looking to reliably win games, still take Trundle because of Naut's terrible early game and most games don't make it far enough where Naut becomes a better pick than Trundle. If you want a tank though, Naut is the way to go since Trundle is an off-tank at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    After this week I am going to see if I really want Diana or not. After next week I should have enough IP for 6900 hero but the problem is which one. I am thinking Leona but Diana and the new girl coming out are both contenders.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Naut jungle is overrated IMO. His early levels are terrible and he needs to be babysat more than most tanky junglers.
    Take this well into account. I just went Nautilus jungle earlier, and I was unfortunate enough to be caught in a pincer-attack that resulted in first blood for the other team. Being behind in levels and items as Nautilus is a really, REALLY TERRIBLE experience.

At least Trundle has some power from early on.

Still kinda new, started 2 or so months ago, currently level 22. Finally decided that i wanna focus on casters so i started buying caster runes. So anyways, Ezreal is going on sale soon and i've been thinking of spending the money to buy him. I tried him before but that was when i was still new and completely failed at playing him, i'm more more aware of how skillshots work now so is it worth spending the cash to buy him? Im really trying to avoid spending real money in this game, but ezreal seems like a beastly ap champion. So far I only have annie and ryze as ap champions since they are 450, probably gonna spend the ip to get veigar, having a blast with him this rotation. I love annie but she definetly has her flaws and some variety would be nice. Also any other suggestions on what ap champions to maybe shoot for? After i finish up my ap champ runes, i can probably buy 2 3150 champions or 1 6300 ip champions to build more variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    Still kinda new, started 2 or so months ago, currently level 22. Finally decided that i wanna focus on casters so i started buying caster runes. So anyways, Ezreal is going on sale soon and i've been thinking of spending the money to buy him. I tried him before but that was when i was still new and completely failed at playing him, i'm more more aware of how skillshots work now so is it worth spending the cash to buy him? Im really trying to avoid spending real money in this game, but ezreal seems like a beastly ap champion. So far I only have annie and ryze as ap champions since they are 450, probably gonna spend the ip to get veigar, having a blast with him this rotation. I love annie but she definetly has her flaws and some variety would be nice. Also any other suggestions on what ap champions to maybe shoot for? After i finish up my ap champ runes, i can probably buy 2 3150 champions or 1 6300 ip champions to build more variety.
    Ezreal is one of the most fun AP Carries in the game. However, he is bullied too easily in mid lane. His harass is good but costs a lot of mana and his farming is pretty bad. Better played as an AD Carry.

If you want a good and viable AP carry, Zyra, Ahri, Veigar, and Karthus are all great AP champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Ezreal is one of the most fun AP Carries in the game. However, he is bullied too easily in mid lane. His harass is good but costs a lot of mana and his farming is pretty bad. Better played as an AD Carry.

If you want a good and viable AP carry, Zyra, Ahri, Veigar, and Karthus are all great AP champs.
    I tried zyra this rotation and didnt really understand how that champion works, so i just failed hard, All the zyras i faced this week didnt know how to player her either, so i couldnt pick up any tricks with her which is how i usually learn champions when i see them in action. karthus is ok but i didnt do that amazing with him when he was the free champion, definetly buying veigar, hes a lot of fun but suffers from the same weaknesses like annie does so i'm looking for another option.
    Last edited by barkong; 2012-08-21 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    I tried zyra this rotation and didnt really understand how that champion works, so i just failed hard, All the zyras i faced this week didnt know how to player her either, so i couldnt pick up any tricks with her which is how i usually learn champions when i see them in action. karthus is ok but i didnt do that amazing with him when he was the free champion, definetly buying veigar, hes a lot of fun but suffers from the same weaknesses like annie does so i'm looking for another option.
    Give them more chances. Zyra and Karthus are two of the best AP's for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem I had with Zyra is that the people I faced against knew how to counter her and basically stayed just out of my range while another guy ganked me. I got some kills, but people seem to expect her. I might get her at some point, but her style just did not click with mine.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Wauv i have been wanting to buy Swain for a pretty long time now and finally i reached 4800 IP without buying LeBlanc or something similar :P
    Tried him out and first game i got stomped 3/15 Man that was painful, their veagar could oneshot through my 3k hp :P
    2nd game i picked him up better and bullied a Kennen with skin and everything out of Lane... Their team was stronger overall, but i definately like Swain.. He is very nice, but not a true burst champion, more sustained burst... And survival... And CC... And Fun... xD

Deleted
    Can anyone that has experience with renekton give me some info about him? Was thinking about buying him for a while now and I think it's time.

And what would you suggest for solo queue: renekton or darius? (I noticed darius gets banned almost every game tho)
    Last edited by mmocd1aef6a4d3; 2012-08-21 at 06:15 AM.