Deleted
    Vayne is currently as fast as ashe excluding her passive, yeah some huntress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I typed up a huge post, but then I got a server is at capacity thing when I went to post it.

Short version: Urgot doesn't have the late game scaling that Vayne has. He has a really good ult, but it's kind of situational, and his late game damage is rather meh usually.

Vayne is the definition of a hypercarry, and her late game damage is I think the highest in the game. Maybe Kog gets close, but idk. You pick vayne for her late game. If you don't have a team that can protect you well, don't use her since she needs the protection.

What to buy what to buy what to BUY?! Volibear vs Jayce... Volibear is just a simple tank... With massive burst... Jayce is way more versatile... Any champion that requires some after though, is hard to play, but wrecks when positioned right! Anything with a slight management of a resource! or skill swap. Jayce, Syndra, shyvana... Any tips? I can play any role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Well, I typed up a huge post, but then I got a server is at capacity thing when I went to post it.

Short version: Urgot doesn't have the late game scaling that Vayne has. He has a really good ult, but it's kind of situational, and his late game damage is rather meh usually.

Vayne is the definition of a hypercarry, and her late game damage is I think the highest in the game. Maybe Kog gets close, but idk. You pick vayne for her late game. If you don't have a team that can protect you well, don't use her since she needs the protection.
    Kog or Trist have better late-games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    What to buy what to buy what to BUY?! Volibear vs Jayce... Volibear is just a simple tank... With massive burst... Jayce is way more versatile... Any champion that requires some after though, is hard to play, but wrecks when positioned right! Anything with a slight management of a resource! or skill swap. Jayce, Syndra, shyvana... Any tips? I can play any role.
    Jayce is really good, probablly OP. Much better and more fun to play than volibear. I highly recommend him, he wrecks top lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Kog or Trist have better late-games.
    They certainly have better range, which makes them much safer, but Trist can shred tanks the way that vayne can, and kog's tank destroying ability can be mitigated heavily. Tristana is certainly much safer than Vayne though.

10+ Year Old Account
    They certainly have better range, which makes them much safer, but Trist can shred tanks the way that vayne can, and kog's tank destroying ability can be mitigated heavily. Tristana is certainly much safer than Vayne though.
    Terms of damage? Vayne might be better. Just saying in general late game? They're much better. Just as high reward for much lower risk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Jayce. One million times Jayce. He is getting a mana nerf next patch, but he is still awesome and still wrecks, you just can't spam Q as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Terms of damage? Vayne might be better. Just saying in general late game? They're much better. Just as high reward for much lower risk.
    I'm going in terms of damage. In the post that got eaten, I was saying that she has the highest potential damage pretty much. Doesn't mean she is the best, but there isn't really anyone that outdamages her. And I do agree that Trist and Kog are safer, and are a lot less risky, but Vayne is way more fun imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Out of those 3, Kog is always my pick.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Tried out Riven over on my smurf account (it is only lvl 2) God is she fun to play definitely going to make her my next pick-up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecraft View Post
    Tried out Riven over on my smurf account (it is only lvl 2) God is she fun to play definitely going to make her my next pick-up
    SAME picking her up ASAP but she is 6300

Deleted
    Thread been dead for a while, reviving it now. Thinking of saving my IP and get Anivia, what do you guys think about that bird?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    Thread been dead for a while, reviving it now. Thinking of saving my IP and get Anivia, what do you guys think about that bird?
    Landing walls in the right place is something that will take many games to get right. The rest of her kit is relatively straightforward. She's good, but by no means easy, don't give up after the first couple of games with her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Landing walls in the right place is something that will take many games to get right. The rest of her kit is relatively straightforward. She's good, but by no means easy, don't give up after the first couple of games with her.
    Sounds like my cup of tea, will save up for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting the stun right takes some practise as well.

She's a lot of fun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    Yes yes yes, bird is the word. Anivia is so much fun to play and well worth the low IP cost of 3150

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fire_ View Post
    Yes yes yes, bird is the word. Anivia is so much fun to play and well worth the low IP cost of 3150
    Yea, I've heard she is supposed to be fun and the rare occasion when I come across one they just seem awesome. Really low cost as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    In the words of my cousin, fuck the ice seagull.

Anivia is a very good pick. She is frustrating to lane against, and she does a lot of damage and has the capability to drag the game way into late game if you need to turtle for a bit. She is also a boss at farming once you get your ult and blue buff.

Deleted
    In the words of my cousin, fuck the ice seagull.

Anivia is a very good pick. She is frustrating to lane against, and she does a lot of damage and has the capability to drag the game way into late game if you need to turtle for a bit. She is also a boss at farming once you get your ult and blue buff.
    She also has the ability to build pretty much ANYTHING without giving a single f since her utility and base dmg is insane.