10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget about Warwick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Don't forget about Warwick.
    WW will still suck. He's just got such a limited kit.

So, what are these jungle changes you folks are talking about? Are we going to see the resurrection of the Wriggle's-dependent junglers?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

So, what are these jungle changes you folks are talking about? Are we going to see the resurrection of the Wriggle's-dependent junglers?
    Some middle point between current jungle and old jungle, apparently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

Possibly, he was mentioned specifically by a Red as to love the new jungle though. Then again, they promised us a lot for the previous remake, so I'm not exactly holding my breath.

So many new skins coming up to buy

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope mundo will still be good. He's really good right now, and I can only see him getting better in the next jungle, since he will still probably retain the fastest clear time, and they said they want to make it more rewarding for clearing the jungle.

I'm looking forward to this change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I actually just had a conversation about that, a friend of mine plays a little longer and personally feels she used to be better. Apparently due to the fact that her Q used to be a finisher rather than an initiator, if I'm explaining this right. Regardless, I like her this way ^^
    Her Q is the same role it is now. Harass and reliable damage (Although the harass was better pre-rework). Don't know what your friend is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Her Q is the same role it is now. Harass and reliable damage (Although the harass was better pre-rework). Don't know what your friend is talking about.
    Something about Q using the mark to deal extra damage instead of applying it? Hey, I could check a wiki but I just don't know exactly :P I'll leave it at, omg I'm so hot! Had a very good match again, we lost eventually, since we had no tank and two semi-feeders, but the match was awesome. I took about 16/0/4 before the teamfights started, after which it ended up with 26/14/21. What a waste, but it was fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralli View Post
    Well, I guess I'll post this here for some ideas as to who to buy.

I'm still relatively new to League, one of my roommates managed to get me into it. Only level 13, so I don't have full runes/masteries yet, and I usually play with a premade group of friends (Sometimes a full group, other times with two other friends). The friends don't play on Smurf accounts, so I'm often in a group with a couple of level 30s, so I'm assuming that makes things a little more challenging for me.

The role I'm usually made to take is Solo Top, which I don't mind. I like solo top. However, we usually face so many teams that don't have a jungle, that I'm often left 1v2. While this doesn't really bother me, I'm really just looking for some suggestions as to who would be best for that role since most teams we run into don't really follow the meta.

The first solo-top champ I bought was Wukong, because I liked the concept behind him, his appearance and his moves. However, when I'm 2v1 with him, it just seems like I can't poke as well as they can and our jungle often has to come to help me a little too much. It also seems like I can't get alot of cs when I have no decent poke. It gets to the point in some games that I just feel like I'm completely useless, and I can't stand that feeling.

So, my main question is if there are any better champions for solo top in 1v2 scenarios? My friends have suggested champs such as Vlad or Jayce, but I'm open to any good top-champion at this point.
    Cho'Gath, Warwick and Renekton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man... just when I decide to buy Maokai with IP Riot puts him and his Totemic skin on RP sale. Happy I waited a day RP it is.

At a loss on a what champ to get next.

I have all the AD ranged carries.

Top : Jax, Olaf, Kayle, Riven, Garen, Gangplank, Akali and WW.

Mid :Ahri, Morgana and Veigar .

Jungle : Lee Sin, Skarner and Naut.

Support : Soraka.

Im open to suggestions.

Deleted
    Depends, what lane would you ideally want to play?

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Depends, what lane would you ideally want to play?
    I play mostly Bot lane ADC, with sometimes going top. Just got enough IP together for AP runes and quints so maybe a nice mid lane.

Deleted
    Can't go wrong with Karthus/Orianna at the moment for mid.

Top I love Gangplank, but not many people play him at the moment

Went and got Karthus

10+ Year Old Account

He'll be on sale!

--

Biggest problem with suggesting something for your top list is that pretty much anything that sprang to mind instantly is on 100% ban rate for the most part.

I'd probably get someone like Gragas and Ryze for mid as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget Orianna!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Well, i just started playing LoL. I'm pretty new to the game. So far I unlocked Ashe. Any other good carry champion?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Toxigen: She was suggested already.

@Emrendil: Tristana is free if you like LoL on Facebook. Check their official site for more info. Alistar is free as well. Other than that, just try from champs in the free rotation and see which you like best.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    @Toxigen: She was suggested already.

@Emrendil: Tristana is free if you like LoL on Facebook. Check their official site for more info. Alistar is free as well. Other than that, just try from champs in the free rotation and see which you like best.
    Ok, I'll try that. How is Ezreal?