Deleted
    There are very few champions which are hard to play at a basic level. Besides your first 10-20 games(overall, not with that champion), the difficulty of individual champions is almost indistinguishable and it all depends on practice. If you think he looks fun, buy him. You probably won't do a lot worse than you would on most other AD carries unless you're in a very high rating.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-11-26 at 05:22 PM.

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=Kuroeien

Yea i just started playing not too long ago seem to be doing well. Thinking i should wait i have 948 riot points but he could come on sale. Spending all the IP on him just starting just doesnt seem feasible
    Last edited by Rawfury; 2012-11-26 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you're not even 30 yet. Basically play whatever looks fun to you. It's a good time to figure out what you like playing or doing. Draven is very fun, and is a massive lane bully if played correctly. He is easy to farm on, and has a very high damage potential. A lot of his damage falls off if you don't catch the axes, but he still does comparable damage.

He is one of the harder ranged ads. Loads of fun though.

Never had a bad game with Draven and i find him easier to play then Ezreal.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Never had a bad game with Draven and i find him easier to play then Ezreal.
    Are you sure? Since i find ezreal is like the easiest ad carry overall.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Not sure about that...Graves and Sivir?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Not sure about that...Graves and Sivir?
    You could argue that sivir and graves may have a harder time while laning and its a little harder to position themselves.

Its just something about Ezreal, he feels clunky. Graves and Sivir are easy to play, same with Varus.

I just played twitch again and went 10/3/8 and carried the game 4 v 5.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    You could argue that sivir and graves may have a harder time while laning and its a little harder to position themselves.
    I agree, not having a built in flash.

Sivir is definitely the easiest for me to play. The spell shield makes it incredibly easy to win trades, and dat ult for average-ish ELO soloQ is amazing. If I had to rank the top 3 "safest" ADC picks...it would probably be:

1. Sivir (spell shield, ulti)
    2. Caitlyn (range, traps, net)
    3. Graves (tanky passive, smoke bomb, small dash)

However, she has fallen out of favor for me (not that I play ADC all that much). When my duoQ buddy offers to support, we run Kog/Nunu and rip shit up.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I had a MF Nunu bot lane yesterday (me being Nunu). Against a Vayne Nunu lane, was quite fun. MF passive + Blood Boil is hilarious. Think she got around 460 MS with passive + blood boil and tier 1 boots.

Yeah, yeah, 'twas fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what it is...but I cannot get myself to play MF (or Varus for that matter).

MF is legit. Get the enemy team crunched together and its over.

Deleted
    For me MF seems to be way too OP (not saying it is OP, just feels cheap doing it). The autoattack enhancer is huge, and that double attack is crazy as well. Don't get how is the AE attack useful early for anything, and to me it seems something almost safe to skip under some circumstances.

I still think that Twitch is at the moment kind of pinnacle of AD art, can't wait for his visual remake. And he reminds me C&C generals so much :d.

Who is the best support for Varus? Include any champions that can successfully support, not ones that can support but shouldn't. Also no Blitz. He is always banned. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Who is the best support for Varus? Include any champions that can successfully support, not ones that can support but shouldn't. Also no Blitz. He is always banned. lol
    Maybe not perfect, but there is some pretty nice chart showing bot lane synergies and counters. Not sure if this is the latest version though
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...rqwo1_1280.jpg

ummm

Blizcrank cant counter Corki... Corki can just fly away

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Morgana is great. As are Janna and Sona.

//edit: Seeing the above linked page, I can see why Lulu would be great as well, but rarely if ever see her played.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    ummm

Blizcrank cant counter Corki... Corki can just fly away
    Blitz can walk up to Corki, knock him up and then pull him in once Corki burns Valkyrie.

Deleted
    Kog is a winner to buy imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I can see why Lulu would be great as well, but rarely if ever see her played.
    Uuuh, where are you living ?!

Deleted
    Nunu maybe? Stacking up the blight stacks faster.

And yeah I see Lulu maybe once every 30 matches at most. I actually might see Karma more than her.