10+ Year Old Account
    Jayce or Rengar. Wouldn't put Zed top, tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you already know Jayce bores you go for rengar.

Well I wasnt sure if its worth it if I get bored after a while....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Well I wasnt sure if its worth it if I get bored after a while....
    You should play to have fun if you don't like him don't play him. If you yust want to be strong and own everyone get Jax.

What do you guys think of Elise top? Mostly for premades so ganks/roaming will not be a problem, any thoughts?

Also for mid conversation above I'd recommend Diana to destroy the lane easily and Brand to demolish the teamfights, still good in lane too, not really skillshot depended but it helps greatly when you can get a stun on an enemy.
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2012-12-02 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    What do you guys think of Elise top? Mostly for premades so ganks/roaming will not be a problem, any thoughts?

Also for mid conversation above I'd recommend Diana to destroy the lane easily and Brand to demolish the teamfights, still good in lane too, not really skillshot depended but it helps greatly when you can get a stun on an enemy.
    I truly like Elise in lane, either as CDR/MPen build, but even AS AS/bruiser type kinda of. She's good in lane against most champs really. She's quite hard to use good in any serious teamfight near end-game though.

What jungler will win a game at low ELO just by being there, no matter how stupid the team is? I'm talking about players who have 0 map awareness. Don't ward, and the carries initiate the team frights. Every jungler I play requires my team to be some what competent. As a result I have dropped 200 elo. I'm around 900 now.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What jungler will win a game at low ELO just by being there, no matter how stupid the team is? I'm talking about players who have 0 map awareness. Don't ward, and the carries initiate the team frights. Every jungler I play requires my team to be some what competent. As a result I have dropped 200 elo. I'm around 900 now.
    Use more pings. I refuse to believe that someone can ignore 2-3 seconds of loud pinging and explosive dots on their screen. If you want a Jungler that can carry after being fed a few kills from successful ganks, Nocturne, Yi, Diana, any high damage assassin Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Use more pings. I refuse to believe that someone can ignore 2-3 seconds of loud pinging and explosive dots on their screen. If you want a Jungler that can carry after being fed a few kills from successful ganks, Nocturne, Yi, Diana, any high damage assassin Hero.
    I have pinged so much I broke my pinging button. All I get are people who dive into the entire enemy team, or just turrets just to get kills. What if you can't get successful ganks cause either A: Your lanes keep pushing. Or B: They let you die so they can get the kills.?
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-03 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Jayce or Rengar. Wouldn't put Zed top, tbh.
    Rengar, Jayce got nerfed too much

Will be missed ~

What mid champion can carry a team to victory? I have to stop playing in the jungle and trying to rely on my team.

10+ Year Old Account
    What mid champion can carry a team to victory? I have to stop playing in the jungle and trying to rely on my team.
    Diana is a good champion to start with. She has a very safe laning phase and can push and farm and roam easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Diana is a good champion to start with. She has a very safe laning phase and can push and farm and roam easily.
    Yeah but she is showing up in championships so now she is being banned. Who else? Plus I already got diana. lol I'm thinking maybe Xerath. He is fun as hell. lol

Deleted
    Recommend me a top champion!

I've been playing a lot of Darius, Jayce, Garen and Teemo top lately, want to try something new

Already tried Wukong, I love the champion but I just suck with him unfortunately xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Recommend me a top champion!

I've been playing a lot of Darius, Jayce, Garen and Teemo top lately, want to try something new

Already tried Wukong, I love the champion but I just suck with him unfortunately xD
    Riven, Irelia, Vlad, Malphite, Yorick depending on what ur team need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but she is showing up in championships so now she is being banned. Who else? Plus I already got diana. lol I'm thinking maybe Xerath. He is fun as hell. lol
    If you enjoy xerath then go for it, but he is kind of underwhelming tbh. Diana is rarely banned out as people usually ban some combination of shen, malphite, bitz, alistar, morgana and one other. That one other can be diana but it rarely is.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you get one of the best champions in game advised to you and then... decide on one of the weakest? How on earth does that even start to make sense?

15+ Year Old Account
    Aside from strong individual farming, the most important part about playing mid is knowing when to roam to other lanes to help with counter-ganking and allow your team to snowball.

If I had to pick 3 - it would be Ahri, Twisted Fate, and Karthus.

Ahri - insane mobility will save you from strong enemy jungler ganks AND you have some of the best roaming potential.

TF - ultimate allows him to be just about anywhere from the mid lane in seconds.

Karthus - doesn't even have to roam to have presence...save your R for when other lanes are in trouble or go on the offensive for that extra push.

edit: I forgot Gragas, great 4th pick.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-12-03 at 02:11 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post

Ahri - insane mobility will save you from strong enemy jungler ganks AND you have some of the best roaming potential.

Karthus - doesn't even have to roam to have presence...save your R for when other lanes are in trouble or go on the offensive for that extra push.
    Oh yes, Karthus is quite a beast, amazing ultimate and just insane damage in teamfights, amazing late game, great champ.
    Ahri is good as well, her combo can just destroy enemies as well. Very skillshot-y though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    If you enjoy xerath then go for it, but he is kind of underwhelming tbh. Diana is rarely banned out as people usually ban some combination of shen, malphite, bitz, alistar, morgana and one other. That one other can be diana but it rarely is.
    Not for me. I always see her banned lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Aside from strong individual farming, the most important part about playing mid is knowing when to roam to other lanes to help with counter-ganking and allow your team to snowball.

If I had to pick 3 - it would be Ahri, Twisted Fate, and Karthus.

TF - ultimate allows him to be just about anywhere from the mid lane in seconds.

edit: I forgot Gragas, great 4th pick.
    Yes Karthus. I forgot about him. Will do.