What is a good adc to get for the times I might have to go bot lane. I have champions for everything but ADC. I do have Ashe, Sivir, and Trist, but I don't like them. Who is an easy to play ADC that doesn't require a lot of games to play awesome. I generally have to ADC 1/15 games. I have tried Varus, Cait, and Graves and I dislike them.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-08 at 06:12 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What is a good adc to get for the times I might have to go bot lane. I have champions for everything but ADC. I do have Ashe, Sivir, and Trist, but I don't like them. Who is an easy to play ADC that doesn't require a lot of games to play awesome. I generally have to ADC 1/15 games. I have tried Varus, Cait, and Graves and I dislike them.
    Corki, Ezreal, Twitch try them out.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Corki, Ezreal, Twitch try them out.
    I have tried Twitch, don't like him. Corki and Ez I played when they were free, I did like them. Ez is really fun. But it takes a while for me to get up 6300.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Man, ummm that's tough right there... I would have to say Miss Fortune though I really wouldn't classify her as too easy, have to watch how much mana you use quite often. Draven is not a recommended, quite hard. Twitch, it really depends on your play style... And I guess Kog'Maw. You named quite a few that you didn't like so it's kind of hard to choose.
    Hey everyone

Kog is a very hard ADC to play, i dont even play him because his skill level is so hard.

Have you tried Vayne?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Man, ummm that's tough right there... I would have to say Miss Fortune though I really wouldn't classify her as too easy, have to watch how much mana you use quite often. Draven is not a recommended, quite hard. Twitch, it really depends on your play style... And I guess Kog'Maw. You named quite a few that you didn't like so it's kind of hard to choose.
    I know, that's why I haven't done ADC much. Most of the ADCs I dislike how they play.

The ones I have played and liked are

Corki
    Ez
    Actually..those are the only 2 I like. lol I just went through the champions and I thought there were some I haven't tried, but their isn't.

Kog is a very hard ADC to play, i dont even play him because his skill level is so hard.

Have you tried Vayne?
    I got the hang of Kog quickly, just don't like his stuff.

Wait, Yes I do like Vayne too.

Well if you like Corki and Ez both are are relatively viable champs. I personally favor Corki, but thats cause I am an Urf Rider. I have seen some clutch escapes with Ez, but of the two Corki is probably the easiest to get to a high quality skill level, Ez is a good champ but more often than not i see people who are just terrible players, trying to land Cross Country Ults and not attempting to do any movement prediction, plus I had one yesterday that managed to jump into the enemy team not once but 3 times in 10 minutes, thinking he could get a pot shot off and than escape, only to flash into walls.
    " PC- i7-7700k, MSI 1070, 16gig DDR4 @ 3200MHz, Samsung Evo Pro 850 @ 250gb, Adata SSD @ 250gb, Seagate Barracuda @ 1tb.

I also own all the consoles and enjoy all of them (except the Wii U, that is trash).
    Proud member of the Gaming MasterRace.

Kog is all about positioning and he is so squishy.

Vayne is squishy but get a couple of kills and she will snoball hard into late game.

Ezreal like Vayne is a hyper carry and so slippery to catch hold of.

Corki : I dont play him, dont like his play style.

Kog is all about positioning and he is so squishy.

Vayne is squishy but get a couple of kills and she will snoball hard into late game.

Ezreal like Vayne is a hyper carry and so slippery to catch hold of.

Corki : I dont play him, dont like his play style.
    Guess I'll save up and buy Ez. I do like his global ult the most. Thank you.

Draven is actually very strong early game if you know how to play him well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Draven is actually very strong early game if you know how to play him well.
    Draven's early game is crazy good. There really isn't anyone that can go head to head with you and win in a trade. It's even better if you get an axe of two off for free.

Corki and rush a BC. Congratz, you are now an unstoppable shredding machine with your Gatling Gun proc'd.

i soon got 6300 points and want to buy a melee and thinking about fizz or nocturne. Which one should i take?

Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    i soon got 6300 points and want to buy a melee and thinking about fizz or nocturne. Which one should i take?
    Wait for Vi. She's gonna be so awesome. :P
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    Nocturne is really strong in the new jungle, so I would recommend him right now.

Fizz is a strong ap assassin, but he is rather hit or miss. I guess that goes for all assassins though. His laning phase can be really rough if you are against someone who can harass him easily. However if he gets fed he is a monster.

Maokai or Skarner for ranked jungling?

Either is a great pick to be honest. I'd lean towards Skarner, but that's mostly personal preference rather than anything else.

Looking to spend some of my IP on a 3150/4800 Champ. Not interested in the cheaper ones currently because I could save up for them much quicker, and I own most of them already.

I am usually top or mid, but play everything. Just not as good at the other roles. That being said it is mostly mids left in that price range I don't own.

Currently considering:

4800: Galio, Swain, Kennen, Maokai

3150: Anivia, Xin Zhao, Gragas, Lux, LeBlanc, Kassadin, Gangplank, Sona, Corki

Thoughts

Galio - Played 2 bot games with him during free week, didn't get to try in an actual game. Seems cool.
    Lux - Only played her once and I don't completely recall how I liked the experience, but it wasn't a negative one.
    Anivia - Played her a handful of times during last free week. I can see myself liking her if I got good with her but I tend to shy away from champs so mana hungry.
    Gangplank - Tried him a few times as well, wasn't really impressed but I guess he would be nice to have in my pool if needed.

The others I have never personally played, but have seen enough of to be interested in.

Sona would probably be a good pick honestly because I only really have Leona/Janna/Lulu for supports, and I don't enjoy Janna that much. That being said I rarely play the role so it is not a high priority.

Edit:

Added Corki to the list. I have only played him once and it was a realllly bad time. Lost the lane rather badly, but he also felt really weird to play, so it wasn't a great experience.

That being said I don't have many AD carries at all(really only play Ez and Kog) and he seems to be very good in the right hands.
    Last edited by Aeiri; 2012-12-09 at 01:08 PM.

Ahh, just received my 30k IP. Time for a champion spree!

Is yorick any good with the new items? Muramune seems like it would make him better than he was before. Same with urgot.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Ahh, just received my 30k IP. Time for a champion spree!

Is yorick any good with the new items? Muramune seems like it would make him better than he was before. Same with urgot.
    Both of them make good use to Muramana. Urgot still has a bit of issues due to the last set of nerfs to him though.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II