I think Nidalee is very flexible (hurr) in what she can build. I've seen her build pure AP, bruiser, hybrid and tank, she does good damage regardless.
    Obviously building more damage makes her deal more damage, it's all about the people you meet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed that, too. I am going to use the same rune page for Nid that I am for Vi once I get enough IP to get Nid after rune shopping:

Copied from the main thread-

Attack Damage Reds (Marks)
    Flat Armor Yellows (Seals) (The ones that gives instantly 1.4 armor)
    Magic Resist Blues (Glyphs) (Either flat or scaling will do. Usually scaling, but flat is good for mid or against tops with magic damage)
    Attack Damage Quintessences
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    For Nid + MS quints are really, really good for toplane. Extra early MS + the MS from bushes basically allows you to constantly autoattack the enemy toplaner and get to safety in bushes.

Deleted
    I'm looking for a new champion, one that's fun to play. I'm not really interested in the OMGMUSTGETTHEEXACTHIGHESTNUMBERSVENIFIT'SONLY1% meta.

So far I've been thinking Ziggs, Ahri, Nami and so on. Although I have yet to get a proper support champion, though I have Alister but he's apparently difficult to support with.

Suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    I'm looking for a new champion, one that's fun to play. I'm not really interested in the OMGMUSTGETTHEEXACTHIGHESTNUMBERSVENIFIT'SONLY1% meta.

So far I've been thinking Ziggs, Ahri, Nami and so on. Although I have yet to get a proper support champion, though I have Alister but he's apparently difficult to support with.

Suggestions?
    Fun support: Leona, Blitzcrank, Sona

Between Ziggs and Ahri, I'd go with Ahri as I tend to favor mobility...plus dat ranged taunt.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I want to buy another top im debating just waiting for Vi.

Ive been eyeing (from want to least want)

Renekton
    Vi
    Olaf

but im just not sure ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Fun support: Leona, Blitzcrank, Sona

Between Ziggs and Ahri, I'd go with Ahri as I tend to favor mobility...plus dat ranged taunt.
    Ahri it is. Can get support later as I know how to play AP and AD at least.

And well...that's not the only "Dat" feature of Ahri is it? ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    I want to buy another top im debating just waiting for Vi.

Ive been eyeing (from want to least want)

Renekton
    Vi
    Olaf

but im just not sure ;(
    All three of those would work just fine. Vi and Olaf are more versatile in being able to jungle as well. You can jungle Renekton, but I feel it's silly to put such a lane bully in the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Renekton
    Renekton has one of the strongest early games as a top (imo), great harass, decent escape, has a stun and does very nice damage in team fight with his Q + ravenous hydra. The new Black Cleaver makes it so he doesn't really fall off too hard late game now aswell, Also his ulti is amazing for baiting people to dive you if used correctly. Overall, I would be prejudice and say get Renekton because he's one of my favorite tops, but imo Vi will be pretty damn strong too so go with the one you like the best.

You guys should try a Pantheon support. Been having loads of fun with it, Max your Q first to make it a harrassing tool, especially against others non heal lane combos. Go for a kill lane with an ezreal/graves etc and just totally zone out the enemy.

If the enemy support is a blitzcrank, just bait him into pulling you with your passive shield up and then proceed to jump on his carry and spam your skills.

Mid or Jungler need help? No problem, just ulti in and change the tide.

Don't build support items except a philo stone into reverie, pre nerf stacking of BC was my favourite on him. Real terror in the early game stages, and late game you provide quite decent dmg on their squishies.

I urge you guys to try it, its really fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lee Sin or Nocturne for jungling? probaly wont lane with either of themm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Lee Sin or Nocturne for jungling? probaly wont lane with either of themm.
    Nocturne can clear camps really fast with the S3 jungle changes, and he still can fall back on using his ult for ganking.

Lee Sin has a bit of trouble early on compared to in S2, but he can still gank early if that's your thing.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    SOUUUUUUUU i want to buy a top laner what do u guys think Rengar, Ellise or Kha'Zix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    SOUUUUUUUU i want to buy a top laner what do u guys think Rengar, Ellise or Kha'Zix
    No idea how Rengar is after his nerfs. Elise and khazix are both quite good imo. Khazix has ridiculous burst really. Get a BC first and you just melt through people. Elise is truly hard to get out of lane. Some MPen and her human form Q does ridiculous damage, build in speed boost from spider form to get away, a CC skillshot. Little spider to check bushes. All in all I find her one of the most fun to play top lane champs and her laning phase is very good imo.

Khazix has the advantage that he doesn't become useless in teamfights. Hell, he can basically 2 shot any 50% health carry and since you'll be evolving his wings anyway he can just jump out of the focus instantly or to the next carry. 1 on 1 he simply rapes you. Probably together with Elise my preferred top, especially if you have the mecha skin.

Both are good laners, Elise perhaps having the advantage a bit with her diverse kit. But when it comes to obliterating enemies in mere seconds, Khazix is the way to go.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll echo Led and say Kha'Zix as well. His mobility is just insane.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I like Elise more lol, you stun, you use Q and W then R, W and finally a Q he should be dead if he isn't just E closer to them and finish off.

Hmm suggestions on a champ i should get. Maybe mid or Top.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hmm suggestions on a champ i should get. Maybe mid or Top.
    In top i'm in love with Riven and mid i would say Elise or Syndra both are super fun but syndra can be difficult to do stuff.

Should i buy the Vi bundle and another champ, suggestions please.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Should i buy the Vi bundle and another champ, suggestions please.
    You should save yourself some money and just buy Vi, the skin isn't really worth it I feel like, unless you want to be a special snowflake cause nobody has it.

For toplane I'd consider getting Riven/Nidalee/Olaf, Riven to a lesser degree since she's getting nerfed soon. But Nidalee seems to be counter-less, there aren't really any solo tops that fare well against Nidalee, except maybe Cho'gath with his sustain. Olaf is in a good spot at this moment, solid pick cause of his good damage despite building quite tanky.

For mid lane I'd get Ahri/Diana/Orianna/Katarina, for obvious reasons (The best mids right now).
    Ahri - Safest post-6, due to having 3 escapes.
    Diana - Highest burst damage potential.
    Orianna - Best teamfighting stun/positioning skill, owns especially when you're on Skype(or whatever) with your team.
    Katarina - Herpaderp press Q E W R, spam QWE every kill oh yeah Penta kill. (So hard)