Deleted
    I've been tihnking about buying Pantheon for a while now, but I rarely see him. So how is he ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You should save yourself some money and just buy Vi, the skin isn't really worth it I feel like, unless you want to be a special snowflake cause nobody has it.

For toplane I'd consider getting Riven/Nidalee/Olaf, Riven to a lesser degree since she's getting nerfed soon. But Nidalee seems to be counter-less, there aren't really any solo tops that fare well against Nidalee, except maybe Cho'gath with his sustain. Olaf is in a good spot at this moment, solid pick cause of his good damage despite building quite tanky.

For mid lane I'd get Ahri/Diana/Orianna/Katarina, for obvious reasons (The best mids right now).
    Ahri - Safest post-6, due to having 3 escapes.
    Diana - Highest burst damage potential.
    Orianna - Best teamfighting stun/positioning skill, owns especially when you're on Skype(or whatever) with your team.
    Katarina - Herpaderp press Q E W R, spam QWE every kill oh yeah Penta kill. (So hard)
    I have Riven/Olaf but not Nid.

I have Ahri/Diana/Kat and orianna looks hard to play.

I got the Vi bundle + Bad Santa Viegar/

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    I've been tihnking about buying Pantheon for a while now, but I rarely see him. So how is he ingame?
    He doesn't fall off as hard anymore due to the Armor Penetration changes and the change to Black Cleaver. He still has his old issues, including problems with mana early-game, but he's much better off in S3 nonetheless.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    He doesn't fall off as hard anymore due to the Armor Penetration changes and the change to Black Cleaver. He still has his old issues, including problems with mana early-game, but he's much better off in S3 nonetheless.
    This, you need to get used to his mana early game, but he is a magnificent bastard with all these changes. I would say go for it, he is my favorite champ to play, you can go assassin, bruiser, and tanktheon is fun as well.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    New flask helps incredibly with early mana issues. New items helps incredibly with itemization and builds. He's strong right now.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies

How is Shen? I heard people saying that a Shen with a good amount of farm becomes invencible and that seems fun.

What you guys think? or should i just save the IP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    How is Shen? I heard people saying that a Shen with a good amount of farm becomes invencible and that seems fun.

What you guys think? or should i just save the IP?
    With his perma-ban status you won't get to play around with him too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    With his perma-ban status you won't get to play around with him too much.
    Just in normal tought i know his perma ban status XD.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 10:16 PM ----------

Nocturne or Shen for blind picks? I know if i say rankeds noc is the answer because Shen is perma banned.

How are both of these champions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shen's jungle is pretty horrid these days. He's pretty darn slow.

Shen is a decent pick for a top lane if you have a good jungler which you can coordinate with. Very easy to set up kills with his trolltaunt, he provides map control with his ult (Easy to prevent ganks, counter gank people etc) and he is incredibly tanky while putting out decent damage.

But as Duill said, he is pretty bad in the new jungle since they removed some of his core items (Ionic Spark namely), even if he still had it he would be like a turtle clearing the camps.

Deleted
    Hey guys. I'm a mid ELO player and I usually main top or Jungle. But lately I've had some success with ADs (4-0 Ashe and 4-1 Tristana) so I'm thinking of buying another AD carry. I really love Ashe and lately I've been playing a TON with her. So I can't figure which AD should I get next. I've 6.3 IP. Out of Graves, Ezreal, Vayne and Caitlyn who should I get?

Thanks for Your time.

Quote Originally Posted by ted92 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm a mid ELO player and I usually main top or Jungle. But lately I've had some success with ADs (4-0 Ashe and 4-1 Tristana) so I'm thinking of buying another AD carry. I really love Ashe and lately I've been playing a TON with her. So I can't figure which AD should I get next. I've 6.3 IP. Out of Graves, Ezreal, Vayne and Caitlyn who should I get?

Thanks for Your time.
    Ezreal, he is the most picked ADC. He has plenty of escapes and lots of damage/

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ez, Corki or Twitch would be my suggestions. Alternatives include Miss Fortune to deal with Draven, should you run into him.

I'd go with Ezreal as well. Quite easy to be at least good with and has amazing mechanics.

I love MF, her Q and W just destroy lanes early game, so does Draven. (But he's a bit tricky with axes)

I almost have enough to buy a 3150 champion. I was thinking of Shaco or Xin to add to my list of jungler for ranked. But now I'm wondering if I should save up to 4800 instead and get Ezreal or Vayne so I have an ADC that I actually like?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I almost have enough to buy a 3150 champion. I was thinking of Shaco or Xin to add to my list of jungler for ranked. But now I'm wondering if I should save up to 4800 instead and get Ezreal or Vayne so I have an ADC that I actually like?
    Shaco is typically a jungler that relies on ganking early and often to bring terror to the enemy laners. Unless he can get some kills/assists in early on, he'll struggle late-game. He can also split push with the use of his ult.

Xin Zhao is kind of like Shaco if used in the jungler role, but even though he's slightly less glass cannon, he will also struggle if he falls behind on farm/kills early on. He also doesn't have the escaping that Shaco has, as he's the definition of the "All-In" guy. He can also go top as an all-in guy to force his opponent out early.

If you want an early ganker or an all-in guy, Shaco and/or Xin are good choices in the 3150 IP range. Otherwise, you could save up for the 4800 if they're not your type.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-25 at 02:56 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy Xin.
    Watch Tensi no Akuma's Xin videos on Youtube.
    ????
    Profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Buy Xin.
    Watch Tensi no Akuma's Xin videos on Youtube.
    ????
    Profit
    Also, CholeraNinja's Xin video is a recommended watch if you want to play him:

TheEnst - Starcraft II

Yes yes, I already know how to play them all. Just can't decide who I should get.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.