Deleted
    Hey guys looking for some advice, currently only lv15 so still a long way til any ranked games, but looking for which champ to go with next, i just hit the 3200 IP mark so have options in the mid section.

my Favourite champs i play atm are: Teemo/Malzahar/Riven/Volibear

Was thinking a nice support like Sona or something i can play aggressively like Nidalee. Currently i generally play Teemo Bot, Riven Top, and Volibear and Malz Mid. so im quite well versed in all places, altho i've never rly done Jungle yet.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

If you want someone aggresive check out Pantheon, can be played top and at the moment is incredibly strong mid. If you want someone aggresive you could pick up Lux or Nidalee, both can be played as support and in other lanes which gives you a little bit of freedom and value for points.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    If you want someone aggresive check out Pantheon, can be played top and at the moment is incredibly strong mid. If you want someone aggresive you could pick up Lux or Nidalee, both can be played as support and in other lanes which gives you a little bit of freedom and value for points.
    And please if you play Nidalee top, just go AD because it is so much better than AP.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    ye i've seen a couple of pantheon's in action, but i think i'd pref something more ranged, thats why i was looking at Sona, plus i don't have a proper ranged just yet, i'll just check out some youtube vids and see

Deleted
    Get Lux.

Sona is pretty much only useful as support, unless you're playing with bad people.

Deleted
    just relised, lux is still on sale, so might just sacrifice the £2.50 and get her and keep saving up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    Hey guys looking for some advice, currently only lv15 so still a long way til any ranked games, but looking for which champ to go with next

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Play every free champion until you have 3-4 full tier 3 rune pages (available at level 20)...then start buying champions.

This will give you more time to learn what your true favorites are...and the strengths / capabilities of all potential opponents.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Play every free champion until you have 3-4 full tier 3 rune pages (available at level 20)...then start buying champions.

This will give you more time to learn what your true favorites are...and the strengths / capabilities of all potential opponents.
    Yup. Pretty much this. Play champs in rotations, play with bots first if you're quite unsure of a champion and look up some guides to see what to build

Deleted
    I can recommend Nami, she's a great support champ. The Q and ulti are two great stuns for team fights. The E skill on the right hero can be devastating.

Deleted
    ye i had a little go of nami yesterday and i was pretty terrible with her tbh, but i rly enjoyed janna, just playing pure support chars is very different to wot im used to so i just found it harder without the practice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    ye i had a little go of nami yesterday and i was pretty terrible with her tbh, but i rly enjoyed janna, just playing pure support chars is very different to wot im used to so i just found it harder without the practice
    You can't go wrong with Janna really. Her kit is just pretty damn good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You can't go wrong with Janna really. Her kit is just pretty damn good.
    Janna is a really nice support to play, but if your AD Carry just sucks there's not much you can do other than protect the guy with your Q stun/W slow/Shield/Knockback(Or heal). You can't really help with killing as much as other champions (That's why I prefer Leona/Blitz/Taric as supports).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Janna is a really nice support to play, but if your AD Carry just sucks there's not much you can do other than protect the guy with your Q stun/W slow/Shield/Knockback(Or heal). You can't really help with killing as much as other champions (That's why I prefer Leona/Blitz/Taric as supports).
    Well if you keep playing different champs because your team might suck, well then you're fucked from the beginning. You could also charge in as Leona, then see your carry react 15 seconds to late and you just lost 3/4th of your health. Point is, if your AD carry sucks, you're fucked in nearly every lane. Janna still has an amazing teamfight presence regardless of the carry, because her kit allows it.

Janna seems like one of those supports that fits certain people. She is pretty much the only support I feel I can't play well, because I just don't mesh with her.
    That's me though. Which is why I say she fits "certain people", which may be a large majority.

Also, a lot of people seem to think Sona is this boring support. I've recently started going AD Marks on her, and if you're good, you can literally chase people out of the lane so your carry can farm without a worry. I also once got double kills THREE TIMES in ONE MATCH because people underestimate how much damage she can do.

I'm just saying... Sometimes, first impressions can cloud your vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I also once got double kills THREE TIMES in ONE MATCH because people underestimate how much damage she can do.
    Happens SO much with me, in solo queue people are always accusing me of KS, but when you're ramping up your abilities in teamfights then AAing you're whittling down a lot of health. Had a game a few days ago and the enemy had Cho'gath top. Got to the first teamfight and I just basic AA'd him before stacking for my passive, he says in all "lol nice dmg sona". Fight breaks and they run, I pop Shurelyas and E, get just behind them and use R>Q, AA'd their ADC. Think I must've taken around 30% of his health in one AA lol.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well if you keep playing different champs because your team might suck, well then you're fucked from the beginning. You could also charge in as Leona, then see your carry react 15 seconds to late and you just lost 3/4th of your health. Point is, if your AD carry sucks, you're fucked in nearly every lane. Janna still has an amazing teamfight presence regardless of the carry, because her kit allows it.
    I only support whenever I'm last pick anyway, I absolutely despise being dependant on someone else to do well in a lane.
    In those situations I always pick the according support to the champion, it's just that I prefer those 3 over Janna/Soraka/Sona, since they're more fitting to my usual agressive playstyle.
    If it's a Vayne, I pick Nunu, if It's Ezreal I pick Blitz/Leona, Graves Blitz/Taric etc etc. It's not like I can only play those 3. It's just personal preference really. And yes it's still a loss if my ADC has no clue what he's doing, but as Leona/Blitz I can roam around a little bit to make plays in mid/jungle so at least those lanes can help me win bot again.
    Janna has great teamfight presence yeah, but she can't really "Snowball" a lane like other supports can.

the thing janna excells at is protecting someone. She can't snowball a lane as easily as other supports but she's amazing at preventing getting snowballed.

Deleted
    Hey guys just incase i'm just being a tard but was Evelynn always 1350 IP? when i was looking yesterday im sure she was 4800 bracket, but if its a mistake buy her now rly cheap haha, or just laugh at how blind i am :P

I'm a newer 30 with 13k IP to spend. I haven't tried playing any ranked games yet, just normal blind pick. I prefer solo top and mid because I've never really tried jungling, find most ADCs to be too squishy, and hate support. I usually try to call top and go with mainly Xin Zhao and occasionally Darius or Riven (might also get Zed, was fun to play his free week), and if I mid I use Katarina.

Any suggestions on what I should get for an ADC, jungler, or tank/support if I get stuck with those rolls? I currently have Kogmaw for an ADC. I know Xin can jungle I've just only tried it in Bot games and and end up getting behind, and nobody ever needs a gank (its bots). I have 0 supports and Singed for a Tank (thinking of getting Volibear).

Deleted
    I'm only lv15, but i bought Volibear when he was on sale about 2 weeks ago, and he's soo much fun. Yesterday i was just sitting mid with 190 Armor 156 MR and 3k hp with a full defense Mastery and i just wouldn't die, much to the annoyance of the enemy laner and junglers trying to flank me. With his charge against champs for burst of speed and his E for easy CS kills, hes a rly fun champ to agitate the opposing champ and move off for protection when needed