Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Depends on the playstyle. I, for one, tend to spam so much the flat mana regen is a necessity for smooth early game.
    Katarina says hi.
    (Not like I even play Mid, half of my friends list is made up of people who main mid).

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Armor seals for mid? :<
    If I was going to do ranked matches I would get more into the min/maxing of everything. Was just asking if anyone could suggest a champ for Bot based on the ones I like to play. Like I said, I mainly try to solo top, Kat mid is just a good fall back if someone else calls top first :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Katarina says hi.
    (Not like I even play Mid, half of my friends list is made up of people who main mid).
    I have a separate page called "manaless AP" which is pretty much my AP page, but with HP/lvl seals. :P
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

I have a separate page called "manaless AP" which is pretty much my AP page, but with HP/lvl seals. :P
    I'd do that too, if I had a spare page. >_>

Vladimir or Jarvan IV? Even might consider Rumble.

So between this 3, who should I buy? Which one is the best in S3?

I mainly play top lane and sometimes jungle just to give you heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by grindinlife View Post

For top, I'd say get Vladimir, he's still a monster.

If jungle, I'd go with Jarvan of course. Rumble isn't bad but I don't know since he's rarely picked but he can do some serious damage and plays if you know how to play him.

Jarvan can do both. Vlad and Rumble are better for Top / Mid.

Quote Originally Posted by grindinlife View Post

Jarvan can do both Top lane and Jungle, according to Reignofgaming (Stonewall) J4 is a tier 2 jungle, just like Shaco/Xin/Jax/Nocturne.
    Top lane he's an absolute beast once you know how to play him, Black Cleaver + Trinity Force + Last Whisper and you'll be able to 100%-0% most carries late game. He also beats Jayce top lane (You can just engage on him and you'll end up winning the trade due to his melee E being nerfed).
    His mobility is very good so you can gank mid or even get a blue buff steal in. He's a solid pick that can do well against most regular top laners.
    He's underplayed so not many people know how to counter him, so that's your gambit.

The other 2 are good for top lane, but can't jungle. And lately people have been shying away from AP tops, since people have been picking less tanky junglers. Rumble has one of the best winrate percentages these days so he's a solid pick, and can also build quite tanky. Same with vlad, except he works better in an AoE team composition.

TL;DR: Get Jarvan.

Got Jarvan, ty!

EDIT: Okay so I just owned with J4 top lane vs Singed. 4/1/3 with Tenacity shoes, Trinity, BC and was going for Warmogs+Atma. Great champion!
    Last edited by grindinlife; 2013-01-06 at 05:21 PM.

I've seen Jarvans dominate middle lane as well if you ever feel like playing that, so there is another plus for him there.

Thinking of buying a new jungler,prob either skarner or trundle.
    What do you guys suggest me to do?Any other one that is a must for jungling?(apart from lee I never liked him.)
    I already own mumu,malph,maokai(fav one),naut and other viable junglers as ww,udyr,cho(prefer him top),mundo,I just don't quite like them tbh.
    Just open to suggestion atm :P (sorry for the horrific use of english,it's 4:50am here and kinda tired ^^)
    Thanks in advance

Much as I love Trundle, I think Skarner is easier to do better with.

I'd go Skarner over Trundle.

I'm quite sure Skarner is not only easier to do well with but just simply, plainly stronger.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

So at the moment i only miss 2 support champions, Leona and Zyra and i want to buy one of them what do u guys think?
    Leona or Zyra

Leona has a mean stun and pretty insane defensive mechanics. I love playing her support with almost full defensive runes and talents and bug/initiate the shit out of my opponents...quite fun. I've never played Zyra so can't comment on that.

Leona is one of the supports that will feed the ADC kills on a silver platter. Great at peeling too. And if you get enough assists or a kill here and there, you'll be a pretty mean tank late game.
    Meh.

I'm quite sure Skarner is not only easier to do well with but just simply, plainly stronger.
    Debatable. Trundle is far more effective in a 'Protect the Kog'-composition, for example. I think it's largely up to team comps (on both sides) as to which is the strongest for that game. Overall, Skarner is easier to get right though.

Leona is awesome, my favourite support currently (c'mere, Thresh...). Tankiness, two stuns and a surprising amount of damage - she's deadly. Zyra is more versatile on the other hand, as you can play her in the mid as well (Well, she's primarily a mid character.) and does not lack CC either - slowing plants, AoE root, AoE knockup. Her nature as an AP carry gives her staggering amounts of damage early game as well, she makes for one mean kill lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Debatable. Trundle is far more effective in a 'Protect the Kog'-composition, for example. I think it's largely up to team comps (on both sides) as to which is the strongest for that game. Overall, Skarner is easier to get right though.
    That's true as well. Moreover, his unpopularity means people often won't know how to deal with him and that's a strength too.
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-01-09 at 11:28 PM.

Leona is awesome, my favourite support currently (c'mere, Thresh...). Tankiness, two stuns and a surprising amount of damage - she's deadly. Zyra is more versatile on the other hand, as you can play her in the mid as well (Well, she's primarily a mid character.) and does not lack CC either - slowing plants, AoE root, AoE knockup. Her nature as an AP carry gives her staggering amounts of damage early game as well, she makes for one mean kill lane.

That's true as well. Moreover, his unpopularity means people often won't know how to deal with him and that's a strength too.
    Leona is one of the few champions I actually got +5 honorable opponent on, due to the plays you can make with her.
    Her amount of CC is so absurd, you'll be stunning and slowing so much they'll hate you for it.
    I really don't get why she isn't played more than she is right now, I find her the nicest support to play.
    Sunlight adds hella lot of damage when paired with a good ADC and the cc is great, she's also innately tanky.