Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    There's normally a reason why champions don't get played as often as others, but one 3150 midlaner that isn't seen often would be Heimerdinger. Not sure if I would recommend him though, I enjoy playing him but definitely has his weaknesses.

*edit* One 3150 midlaner I personally don't see that often but would definitely recommend is Gragas. He's not really rare to see but also not as common as most.
    Yea I'm not expecting to go Diamond or even Gold with the champs I just like playing those oddballs. I currently have Gragas but I'll be checking Heirmerdinger then I still have a refund or two left if I don't enjoy him thanks for the input

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Kha'zix or Talon?

I am trying to get a few more assassins, and am currently thinking of one of those two? These would be champions that I play in SR and maybe Dominion but the choice wouldn't be based on Dominion alone. They both are pretty cool looking champions so its a hard choice.
    Kha'zix, such a fun champion

What Nocturne skin should i get? (not the legendary)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    Kha'zix, such a fun champion

What Nocturne skin should i get? (not the legendary)
    Frozen or Ravager. Ravager looks awesome but Frozen has the particles. Haunting is no longer available though that's the one I always use.

Deleted
    So soon enough I'll have enough IP for another purchase. My three options right now are Kha'zix, Miss Fortune and Jayce. My selections for jungle/bot/top are already fairly well rounded, but they all fill a niche that I'm looking for with each role. High-burst, high mobility assassin for Kha, an ADC that can roam more easily for MF and a ranged bruiser for top. The problem is here, I'm maining jungle in ranked and I manage to get it almost all the time, however I'm concerned that Kha might get nerfed soon and Riot doesn't have the best reputation lately with "tweaking". Next up, I'm already very comfortable with Caitlyn and Vayne for ADC, both of which are excellent ADCs on their own, so I'm wondering if I -need- another ADC right now. As for Jayce, I rarely ever get or have to go top, and I haven't tried him much before. I'm fairly certain I will love him, but is it worth it? Also to be considered is the fact that I'm very good with Cho and almost never lose with him, do I want to branch out into a different champ?

Oh yeah, my line up for jungle is currently Jax, Noc, Vi, Eve, Diana, for ADC Vayne, Cait, Ashe and Trist to a lesser degree, for top Cho, Garen, Riven, Nid, Jax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Miss Fortune is one I'd suggest if you run ADC more often. She's one of the few that doesn't get bullied around by Draven.

Looking at your list, I think that your jungling setup could use a bit more work. Not sure Kha'zix would be the right choice for that, seeing how you already have a few assassins. I'd lean more towards jungling Cho, Maokai and Amumu with your current roster as they'd bring something new.

Deleted
    Amumu is perma-banned, so not an option currently :P I have thought about jungling Cho several times, just never got around to it. As for Maokai, I'm sure I'd love playing him with a competent team... but the reason I switched from support main to jungle main in S3 is to have a better chance of impacting a game. I've so far found this is much easier to do with junglers that can actually do damage since I just can't rely on my ADC and mid to farm or not get themselves killed.

Deleted
    Diana, Ziggs, Fiora or Ahri?

I have a fair number of AD and AP champions but I have no idea how to play support., and to be honest I prefer champions that are fun to play and have some utility available to avoid/prevent ganks and so on. Such as Tristana, crap ton of damage with the right items but her R and W are useful utility abilities. I'm leaning towards Ziggs or Ahri but I heard Ziggs got a massive nerf and even with his utility he, apparently, is not that good anymore. And I have no way to judge that myself. Fiora looks fun as I often see her jumping and dashing around like crazy, reflecting spells and stuff. Then Diana jumps a -lot-, is good at range and in melee and from what I know she can still dish out a ton of damage. Ahri seems to have a mix of good damage but also utility due to her charm spell, which not only works as a slow taunt but can be used to slow people chasing me or a friend or just keeping them still to fire some ulti's from my team members.

So...suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    would go with Ahri, she brings everything you want. She has good utility with her charm and her ult will let you escape almost anny gank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Diana, Ziggs, Fiora or Ahri?

I have a fair number of AD and AP champions but I have no idea how to play support., and to be honest I prefer champions that are fun to play and have some utility available to avoid/prevent ganks and so on. Such as Tristana, crap ton of damage with the right items but her R and W are useful utility abilities. I'm leaning towards Ziggs or Ahri but I heard Ziggs got a massive nerf and even with his utility he, apparently, is not that good anymore. And I have no way to judge that myself. Fiora looks fun as I often see her jumping and dashing around like crazy, reflecting spells and stuff. Then Diana jumps a -lot-, is good at range and in melee and from what I know she can still dish out a ton of damage. Ahri seems to have a mix of good damage but also utility due to her charm spell, which not only works as a slow taunt but can be used to slow people chasing me or a friend or just keeping them still to fire some ulti's from my team members.

So...suggestions?
    Diana or Ahri. Both are good picks.

Ahri has been my main since she came out and is a generally safe pick (Fuck LB and all the AD Casters recently though), but you have to hit your shit. Like you have to. If you don't, she's a subpar mage with low consistent damage in comparison.

Diana is still good, I picked her up a week or two before Tales of the Lane & MLG where everyone saw her strength. The last set of nerfs hit her hard, but thankfully she's still a good pick. My only complaint is her W hitbox is so ridiculously small now it can be very difficult to get the proc. Her Q Range is now the same as her R range, meaning if you Q and R someone before the Q hits, you'll reach right as the Q Hits and you'll get the R refresh.

Ziggs is meh. Can be a good mid, but everything he has is a skillshot. He has the potential to be a decent/good pick, but honestly why bother?

I haven't tried Fiora since the patch, but I imagine she's the same as before. Just a bit more damage and survivability with new Cleaver, but still squishy and an all in melee carry.

Deleted
    I'm fairly good with skillshots, having mained AP Ezreal for a few months. So it seems to boil down to Ahri or Fiora. Hm.

Deleted
    Definitely take Ahri. She is really viable IMHO. If u can hit at least 3/4 of your skills ur dmg is pretty high, because every spell, expect taunt, is AOE. Ulti is giving her really great mobility and roaming power, so she can basicallly gank 24/7 after lvl 6. But she falls of quiet well if you cant land your skills. But she is a champ with high risk-high reward and she is far better then fiora.

Fiora must be really ahead to do some decent damage after her ulti was nerfed. She has no CC which is IMHO the most important part of current meta. And her dodge isnt at much use at all. At all she isnt brining any utility to team and there are many bruisers which are doing her work better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortrond View Post
    Definitely take Ahri. She is really viable IMHO. If u can hit at least 3/4 of your skills ur dmg is pretty high, because every spell, expect taunt, is AOE. Ulti is giving her really great mobility and roaming power, so she can basicallly gank 24/7 after lvl 6. But she falls of quiet well if you cant land your skills. But she is a champ with high risk-high reward and she is far better then fiora.
    Only her Q is AoE. W can hit multiple enemies, but is likely going to only hit one unless you did something wrong, and the ultimate hits up to 3 targets, but is not AoE either. Also, even though ultimate hits multiple targets you are most likely only going to get all 3 bolts off on enemy champions if you are cleaning up or doing something wrong.

Dragon Fist Lee sin or Blackthorn Morgana

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Blackthorn Morgana is the better skin imo, DEM PARTICLEZ <3

10+ Year Old Account
    If I played Morgana more, I'd love to have that skin. Don't feel like buying it since it's extremely rare that I get to play her.
    I'd say Blackthorn over Lee Sin skin though, even it if its one of the better ones of his.

Ok Morgana it is

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ok Morgana it is
    but... but Bruce Lee Sin!

I want to get a new adc, I got most of the adc champions in the game, so I'm thinking between this 2:
    Kogmaw or Draven?
    Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiker View Post
    I want to get a new adc, I got most of the adc champions in the game, so I'm thinking between this 2:
    Kogmaw or Draven?
    Cheers.
    Kog'maw is an absolute beast late game, but has a very weak early game and requires people to protect you almost the entire game. His damage output is absurd and if he gets ahead he can easily tear a team to shreds in pieces. I don't like playing him in solo Q because I can't rely on my team to protect me. So if you are playing with friends or with a team he is an excellent pick if you build your team around him.

Draven on the other hand is incredibly powerful early game, and still has a powerful late game. He is shut down very hard by any kind of cc because it keeps him from catching his axes, but if you can remain untouched in a team fight and catch most of your axes you will win the fight unless you are just really far behind. The most important thing you need to do with Draven is dominate in the early game. He doesn't fall off, but if you aren't abusing his early game power then you are giving your opponents an advantage really.

So if you want arguably the carry that does the most damage in the game, i'd go for Kog'maw. If you want a massive lane bully that can easily win lanes and carry games pretty easily, you'd want to go for draven. They are both commonly picked ADs and I wouldn't rate either one of them as subpar. It really just depends on what you want.

Wow thank you for the quick reply!
    When you say that kogmaw should be protected, you mostly mean by the support right?
    And the only thing that bugs me off in draven is that most of his playstyle relys on catching those damm axes..