Definitely take Ahri. She is really viable IMHO. If u can hit at least 3/4 of your skills ur dmg is pretty high, because every spell, expect taunt, is AOE. Ulti is giving her really great mobility and roaming power, so she can basicallly gank 24/7 after lvl 6. But she falls of quiet well if you cant land your skills. But she is a champ with high risk-high reward and she is far better then fiora.

Fiora must be really ahead to do some decent damage after her ulti was nerfed. She has no CC which is IMHO the most important part of current meta. And her dodge isnt at much use at all. At all she isnt brining any utility to team and there are many bruisers which are doing her work better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortrond View Post
    Definitely take Ahri. She is really viable IMHO. If u can hit at least 3/4 of your skills ur dmg is pretty high, because every spell, expect taunt, is AOE. Ulti is giving her really great mobility and roaming power, so she can basicallly gank 24/7 after lvl 6. But she falls of quiet well if you cant land your skills. But she is a champ with high risk-high reward and she is far better then fiora.
    Only her Q is AoE. W can hit multiple enemies, but is likely going to only hit one unless you did something wrong, and the ultimate hits up to 3 targets, but is not AoE either. Also, even though ultimate hits multiple targets you are most likely only going to get all 3 bolts off on enemy champions if you are cleaning up or doing something wrong.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Dragon Fist Lee sin or Blackthorn Morgana

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Blackthorn Morgana is the better skin imo, DEM PARTICLEZ <3
    Meh.

If I played Morgana more, I'd love to have that skin. Don't feel like buying it since it's extremely rare that I get to play her.
    I'd say Blackthorn over Lee Sin skin though, even it if its one of the better ones of his.

Ok Morgana it is

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ok Morgana it is
    but... but Bruce Lee Sin!

I want to get a new adc, I got most of the adc champions in the game, so I'm thinking between this 2:
    Kogmaw or Draven?
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiker View Post
    I want to get a new adc, I got most of the adc champions in the game, so I'm thinking between this 2:
    Kogmaw or Draven?
    Cheers.
    Kog'maw is an absolute beast late game, but has a very weak early game and requires people to protect you almost the entire game. His damage output is absurd and if he gets ahead he can easily tear a team to shreds in pieces. I don't like playing him in solo Q because I can't rely on my team to protect me. So if you are playing with friends or with a team he is an excellent pick if you build your team around him.

Draven on the other hand is incredibly powerful early game, and still has a powerful late game. He is shut down very hard by any kind of cc because it keeps him from catching his axes, but if you can remain untouched in a team fight and catch most of your axes you will win the fight unless you are just really far behind. The most important thing you need to do with Draven is dominate in the early game. He doesn't fall off, but if you aren't abusing his early game power then you are giving your opponents an advantage really.

So if you want arguably the carry that does the most damage in the game, i'd go for Kog'maw. If you want a massive lane bully that can easily win lanes and carry games pretty easily, you'd want to go for draven. They are both commonly picked ADs and I wouldn't rate either one of them as subpar. It really just depends on what you want.

Wow thank you for the quick reply!
    When you say that kogmaw should be protected, you mostly mean by the support right?
    And the only thing that bugs me off in draven is that most of his playstyle relys on catching those damm axes..

When you say that kogmaw should be protected, you mostly mean by the support right?
    And the only thing that bugs me off in draven is that most of his playstyle relys on catching those damm axes..
    if catching axes bugs you, you won't like draven too much. it's a core mechanic to doing his maximum damage. kogmaw needs protection from his entire team. peels from support work well, but you need lots and lots of baby sitting due to having no escape.

In the laning phase by his support, in team fights by his team. He has no escapes and he is incredibly fragile. If you are playing blind pick, then you don't really have to worry about targeted picks against you like Leona and Xin Zhao or something, but you still will probably need peels to keep you from dying. Most players know that if there is a kog'maw on the other team, it needs to die first. It can be very frustrating to play him if no one is peeling for you.

Just practice catching axes on Draven. It's a mess in team fights, but in lane it's simple. You can run a bit out of the way to catch an axe because catching one refreshes your W, which gives you a movespeed boost, so you can get back into position.

Mostly I play ranked and 5v5 ranked, so
    I prefer the one that has the lowest counterpicks.
    In the other hand I usually play passively and focus on farm, so usually I'm more aggresive after I reach lvl 6.

And as you said in team fights it can be a mess and risky aswell to catch the axes.
    That's why I think kog'maw has more nuking potential than draven (atleast in teamfights).

Oh and for some reason I never see draven picked on tournaments, any clue why is that? :O
    Last edited by Naiker; 2013-01-12 at 10:25 PM.

You didn't look closely? Aphromoo played quite a bit of Draven and I've seen him outside of that as well. He is more of a liability in such games as his escapes are very limited though.

And if you look purely at counterpicks, Draven does not really have any.

So picking draven will be a better choice in your opinion?
    It seems he has more escape tools than kog..

Get MF first, easier to play, still have potential to stomp lanes and very easy to use in teamfights. If you are having troubles using MF, then Draven is not for you anyway.

I have MF, and I don't see her having something in common with draven, so I don't get your point =P

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    I have MF, and I don't see her having something in common with draven, so I don't get your point =P
    MF and Draven are alike in the sense that they are so called "Lane bullies" which harrass you and prevent you from taking cs.
    ~ "Every day could be the last one. See the world before it's gone." ~

Lmao in that case you can call almost every adc that plays aggresive "a lane bully".
    But ye I get your point.

Lmao in that case you can call almost every adc that plays aggresive "a lane bully".
    But ye I get your point.
    Well it depends. Lane bullies like draven and MF will always out-trade you in damage early on, so you don't want to get in range of them.