10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnsanegirl View Post
    Hey guys, I really want to try out Caitlyn but I already have Ashe.

Should I still purchase her or is she basically the same?
    Ciatlyn is quite different. First off she has a much larger auto attack range which means it is safer to farm with her, and it is a lot easier to get in a good position in a team fight. Caitlyn also has an escape that can be used to go over walls and what not which Ashe lacks. Caitlyn however does not have the same kind of cc that ashe has. There are the traps and the net, but they aren't quite the same as the arrow.

I would say her laning phase is a lot better than ashe's. You can run her with nunu and basically have an untouchable lane that is incredibly frustrating to fight against.

She is pretty different than Ashe. If you are on the fence about buying her I would either wait for the free week champion rotation, or just buy her and see how you like her. I prefer Caitlyn to ashe, but I like to play very aggressively in lane, and not just farm. Ashe does have high damage burst potential, but she's not a lane bully like Caitlyn can be.

Yes I am thinking of getting Cait. Just managed to save enough for one champion.

Don't want to make a wrong purchase.

Deleted
    I play both and generally like Cait more, the safety early on, the traps to check bushes, the passive + long range to harass with. Plus if you have a support with some sustain you can just get doran's first and bully them all the way. Her ult is a bit underwhelming come late game if enemies have any idea what they're doing, but great early to mid game for snagging those pesky runners. Her Q scales pretty well into late game for team fights. Smash a couple of those into the enemy team and you'll have already dealt some serious damage, not counting all the attacks inbetween. Good disengage too in her net.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cait went from the least favored to one of the most commonly picked ADCs.

Fantastic kiting ability...she is definitely one of the easiest ADCs to learn how to properly position yourself. As its been mentioned, Nunu is her best support partner. Taric and Sona are also good too.

She doesn't do the damage of a Kog or Vayne in the late game, but is a much safer pick.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Really fun ADC, with right position you'll shred the lane and teamfights, the range is just godly, she's exceptional with Nunu but other supports will do fine.

Deleted
    I see you're talking about Cait,so I need to ask too.
    I somehow(least at the moment) prefer to play ranged classes while leveling,played Ashe until lvl11 and now saved up some point for new champ,but can't really decide between MF,Ez or even same Cait. I know that Cait have good escape and long range,but whenever I see ranked games on left side of the screen,Ez is there like 80% of the time,so I wonder is he that good or what? And talking about MF,I don't really know much about her.
    Would like to get some advise/pros-cons one those champions,knowing that I'm still leveling.

All three are actually damn good AD carries, try them in rotation when they're available.

I'd say play them, then buy whichever you like. (All 3 are damn good)

10+ Year Old Account
    All three are good. The ADs are pretty well balanced currently.

Ez is pretty much the safest of all ADs and has the most build options. Other than that, it largely boils down to taste, style, team setup and opponents' AD carry+Support (and team).

10+ Year Old Account
    Ezreal is an incredibly safe champion that has very high damage potential in lane if you are good at landing skill shots. So you see him picked a lot because of that. It's mainly his E though, which gives him basically another flash.

I'm not really sure how to describe MF without comparing her to other champions. She has a very strong early game and is able to punish people who over extend easily. Her passive allows her to pick up boots later than most carries do (though you lose the speed bonus when you take damage, so it's a risky gamble sometimes). Her ultimate gives her a lot of killing power in lane since it does well a lot of damage. It can be avoided fairly easily, but they get cced into it, they are going to take a lot of damage. She works well on AoE teams, and is a very solid pick.

I could go on, for some time, but I think that should do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So soon enough I'll have enough IP for another purchase. My three options right now are Kha'zix, Miss Fortune and Jayce. My selections for jungle/bot/top are already fairly well rounded, but they all fill a niche that I'm looking for with each role. High-burst, high mobility assassin for Kha, an ADC that can roam more easily for MF and a ranged bruiser for top. The problem is here, I'm maining jungle in ranked and I manage to get it almost all the time, however I'm concerned that Kha might get nerfed soon and Riot doesn't have the best reputation lately with "tweaking". Next up, I'm already very comfortable with Caitlyn and Vayne for ADC, both of which are excellent ADCs on their own, so I'm wondering if I -need- another ADC right now. As for Jayce, I rarely ever get or have to go top, and I haven't tried him much before. I'm fairly certain I will love him, but is it worth it? Also to be considered is the fact that I'm very good with Cho and almost never lose with him, do I want to branch out into a different champ?

Oh yeah, my line up for jungle is currently Jax, Noc, Vi, Eve, Diana, Cho, for ADC Vayne, Cait, Ashe and Trist to a lesser degree, for top Cho, Garen, Riven, Nid, Jax.
    Bump, I'm sitting on 6300 IP and need a couple more opinions :P

Added Cho in there since I've started jungling him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump, I'm sitting on 6300 IP and need a couple more opinions :P

Added Cho in there since I've started jungling him.
    I would recommend Dr. Mudno for jungling. Right now he is especially powerful because warmogs is kinda overtuned, and he builds health primarily anyways, so it's very good on him right now. He also snowballs incredibly hard. I've had games where I can literally zone an entire team with him. I mean they would kill me eventually, but if you get far enough ahead you become this invincible meat shield that has a % health skill shot slow.

As for ADs I would pick up graves Mf or ezreal. They are just good champions to have around. Though I wouldn't prioritize them if you are comfortable with your line up. They would basically be champions you could trade to someone in draft pick if you wanted to secured something early. Or you could learn them too. Depends on how you feel about your AD line up.

For top, I would pick up Jayce. It's hard to counter him and he can farm easily. He also works very well on poke comps. If you've watched any tournaments since his release you know what kind of poke damage he can do. He's also fotm in mid right now.

Deleted
    I'm afraid I'm not that excited about Mundo's playstyle :P My question was which do I get first between Kha, Jayce and MF, with the stuff I mentioned to be kept in mind :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid I'm not that excited about Mundo's playstyle :P My question was which do I get first between Kha, Jayce and MF, with the stuff I mentioned to be kept in mind :P
    Hmm, I misread your post lol.

Kha'zix. He's borderline broken right now and if you just want to win, he will likely get you the most wins. He is an assassin so if he doesn't get rolling it's kinda sad, but he can farm very easily and more importantly kill people very easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please practise Kha'zix a bit first. Faced one yesterday with the Mechaskin and he got rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Hmm, I misread your post lol.

Kha'zix. He's borderline broken right now and if you just want to win, he will likely get you the most wins. He is an assassin so if he doesn't get rolling it's kinda sad, but he can farm very easily and more importantly kill people very easily.
    I wouldn't say he's anywhere near said borderline. Sure he hits hard as hell, but why would you play isolated from teammates/minions? Why are your squishies isolated from your team during team fights? And like you said, he's an assassin, he is paper thin and gets melted very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsanegirl View Post
    Hey guys, I really want to try out Caitlyn but I already have Ashe.

Should I still purchase her or is she basically the same?
    I'd say cait is the best when paired with nunu. I found an article with scarra giving his impressions on champions in s3:

Caitlyn: Really strong ad carry right now. High amount of synergy with nunu (most effective low skill bottom lane) and zyra. Works just as well wiith standard supports like lulu/sona. However, really lacks a late late game till 6 items unless you have nunu. Fine where she is now.

Corki: He's honestly pretty bad right now. I don't see him even considered as a pick in pro play and really he's only used as a hard counterpick to vayne in lane. His pick % fell based on patch but he's still a pretty strong champion, just pales to cait/ez/twitch/vayne.

Draven: Lane dominating champion. Can be shut down by strong initiation like malphite. Not very mobile but hits like a truck. Don't let this snowball in lane or else he'll just crush your front line. Fine where he's at now most likely.

Ezreal: One of the most flexible AD champions. Really has no downsides and is an extremely strong early pick for when your team has no idea what to do. He can work in almost any comp and with any support. Probably one of the top 3 ADs right now and is really strong with a standard AD build into frozen fist (getting nerfed for ranged). His Q range as well as his passive steroid allow him to be relavant at all stages of the game. No changes he's fine.

(http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...-of-champions/)
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2013-01-16 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    I wouldn't say he's anywhere near said borderline. Sure he hits hard as hell, but why would you play isolated from teammates/minions? Why are your squishies isolated from your team during team fights?
    I imagine you would stay away from minions in case he either pretends to go for minions then hits you instead, or so you won't be hit by his W.
    Also, a lot of squishies stay back to not get hit by their AoE or CC, like a certain little mummy that's popular these days.

Also don't forget Miss Fortune, she's pretty good these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darius: [...] Feels ok to leave him where he is now. If he needs a nerf could just make his passive physical damage instead of magical.
    And this is where even people like Scarra can be wrong. Making his passive physical would be a buff, not a nerf, unless the numbers get changed. Darius gets no magic penetration, but has passive ArmPen and can comfortably build more ArmPen.

Deleted
    Bought Kha'zix, nerfs incoming Then again, he is SO FUN

Kha'Zix being popular lately it seems that there's plenty of bad ones out there... I don't mind that.

And to the above, I'd recommend Yorick top and MF for ADC. Yorick dominates the lane, and MF with Sona combo wins teamfights and the lane.
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2013-01-16 at 02:38 PM.

All 3 are really good right now. Right now, if I had to set it in an order it would be Kha'zix, Jayce and then MF