Because LeBlanc is a joke champion for joke people.

what about syndra or karthus?

High skill-cap mid champion who is great for teamfights... Orianna fits that bill if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Because LeBlanc is a joke champion for joke people.
    Oh really? I thought it was a hig-skill champion with op damage, if it is for joke people maybe I should try her

LeBlanc? High-skill? You literally just Q+W/E people for tons of damage, level to 6 then press Q -> R -> W/E for even more damage.
    It's practically effortless.

So much damage with so little effort, yet shut her down early and she's basically just a minion who hits a little harder than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Oh really? I thought it was a hig-skill champion with op damage, if it is for joke people maybe I should try her
    That is true, don't listen to people telling that LB is a faceroll.
    Unfortunately she's been replaced with that gay fish, which is like 10 times easier to play and does more or less the same burst.

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    That is true, don't listen to people telling that LB is a faceroll.
    Unfortunately she's been replaced with that gay fish, which is like 10 times easier to play and does more or less the same burst.
    Seeing as her skills does that much damage without even being skillshots, it kind of makes her kind of an easy champion to learn.

Because you just need to minion block E to make her waste ultimate cooldown, and then push like mad so she can't do a thing, because of non-existent wave clear.

Once people get their warmogs and stuff she can't even burst anyone and is completely helpless. If you don't win in like 20 minutes, then you have to learn how to properly attack people, how to survive teamfights and all the kind of stuff, which is really not easy on champion like LeBlanc. I think the ease of killing people early makes people think of her as one trick pony. She's much better than that, and by no way useless later in the game. The trick is once you reach that part of the game, you have to know how to play her. Most people don't and just cry that she falls off and is useless.

I play Lux and Ahri mainly, looking for a new champion to throw into the mix. Generally like Support/AP range charactors, but I need to learn to AD or AS or something, you know, melee at some point >_> (so bad as melee, always die ;( ) Any suggestions for new champions?
    <Four Twenty Friendly> - Mythic Raiding - 14/14 M SoO

Faera - 90 Priest - Non-Disc/Disc PvE

Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    I play Lux and Ahri mainly, looking for a new champion to throw into the mix. Generally like Support/AP range charactors, but I need to learn to AD or AS or something, you know, melee at some point >_> (so bad as melee, always die ;( ) Any suggestions for new champions?
    Taric? Melee support AP champion

You could give Orianna a shot. She's a little more difficult than other mids, but she has great damage and great support spells.

If you want something more melee, I guess you could try something like Malphite, Galio or Gragas. All AP-champs who are melee, pretty good damage with their spells and are pretty tanky (I'm guessing you want something durable since you said you die a lot as melee).

im thinking of buying Rengar after the buffs, so I want to know if he is better and how he currently is? balanced/OP/UP? am i going to have a hard time with him?

Riftwalk trolling is apparently OP so expecting people to get Kassadins now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake1596 View Post
    im thinking of buying Rengar after the buffs, so I want to know if he is better and how he currently is? balanced/OP/UP? am i going to have a hard time with him?
    He should be balanced now, but since his Empowered W heals for a fixed number now, it sadly won't scale aside from getting a Visage on him.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

It's more comparable to old 15% version. the break point is around 2670. That looks like fair amount of health for bruiser assassin. (if we forget current warmog meta for a while)

Looking for a AD champ that can go mid. Anny good recomendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Looking for a AD champ that can go mid. Anny good recomendations?
    Kha'zix seems to be a dominant choice for mid lane these days, Lee Sin used to be a good choice, but he got nerfed a little.
    Jarvan IV and Riven are also good choices for mid, since they can severely rough up squishies and are quite mobile.
    You could also try Ezreal mid as ad, since he can just poke from the side with his Q, most ap mids wont have armor so you'll do nice damage if you hit them.
    Talon used to be the "Go-to" champion for AD mid, but I rarely see him these days, he's still good though.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Talon, Kha'Zix are good I believe.

A bruiser like Riven can do fairly well too, since you can just flash in, ignite and burst everything and every mid ap when you hit level 6.

But that doesn't always happen obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Talon, Kha'Zix are good I believe.

A bruiser like Riven can do fairly well too, since you can just flash in, ignite and burst everything and every mid ap when you hit level 6.

But that doesn't always happen obviously.
    You could just post that you agree with me :<

No recognition :< - I hate you D:

Not really
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~