Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    I play Lux and Ahri mainly, looking for a new champion to throw into the mix. Generally like Support/AP range charactors, but I need to learn to AD or AS or something, you know, melee at some point >_> (so bad as melee, always die ;( ) Any suggestions for new champions?
    Taric? Melee support AP champion

You could give Orianna a shot. She's a little more difficult than other mids, but she has great damage and great support spells.

If you want something more melee, I guess you could try something like Malphite, Galio or Gragas. All AP-champs who are melee, pretty good damage with their spells and are pretty tanky (I'm guessing you want something durable since you said you die a lot as melee).

Deleted
    im thinking of buying Rengar after the buffs, so I want to know if he is better and how he currently is? balanced/OP/UP? am i going to have a hard time with him?

Deleted
    Riftwalk trolling is apparently OP so expecting people to get Kassadins now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1596 View Post
    im thinking of buying Rengar after the buffs, so I want to know if he is better and how he currently is? balanced/OP/UP? am i going to have a hard time with him?
    He should be balanced now, but since his Empowered W heals for a fixed number now, it sadly won't scale aside from getting a Visage on him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    It's more comparable to old 15% version. the break point is around 2670. That looks like fair amount of health for bruiser assassin. (if we forget current warmog meta for a while)

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a AD champ that can go mid. Anny good recomendations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Kha'zix seems to be a dominant choice for mid lane these days, Lee Sin used to be a good choice, but he got nerfed a little.
    Jarvan IV and Riven are also good choices for mid, since they can severely rough up squishies and are quite mobile.
    You could also try Ezreal mid as ad, since he can just poke from the side with his Q, most ap mids wont have armor so you'll do nice damage if you hit them.
    Talon used to be the "Go-to" champion for AD mid, but I rarely see him these days, he's still good though.

Deleted
    Talon, Kha'Zix are good I believe.

A bruiser like Riven can do fairly well too, since you can just flash in, ignite and burst everything and every mid ap when you hit level 6.

But that doesn't always happen obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Talon, Kha'Zix are good I believe.

A bruiser like Riven can do fairly well too, since you can just flash in, ignite and burst everything and every mid ap when you hit level 6.

But that doesn't always happen obviously.
    You could just post that you agree with me :<

No recognition :< - I hate you D:

Not really

Deleted
    Have been doing some Pantheon mid lately, works pretty well, even if you pick it early people expect it on top so they'll most likely try and pick a counter for toplane and whoever is going top can then counterpick that. He can also has a good presence in other lanes thanks to his ulti etc. It might not be the best, but it works decently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    It's harder to look for AD that can't go mid. Garen perhaps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Damn tower getting in the way. Why is it so close? Do these weaklings need their mommy and daddy to be within eye sight of them at all times when they go to the park? Screw this I'm going back to top lane where they cant run immediately back to safety.

That's Garen's thoughts on mid lane.
    I thought Garen would be more like, "Wait, there was a tower there? I didn't see it when I spun the shit out of that Katarina"

Sounds more like Garen would enjoy being in Dota more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sounds more like Garen would enjoy being in Dota more.
    Gotta love how in late game, the turrets do jack shit there lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You could just post that you agree with me :<

No recognition :< - I hate you D:

Not really
    I actually didn't really read what you typed, just the first phrase. xd

Sorry. :c

But what Monado said is good and correct!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Gotta love how in late game, the turrets do jack shit there lol.
    Mid & Late. Early too if you get 2-3 people and smartly manage the Turret Aggro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Mid & Late. Early too if you get 2-3 people and smartly manage the Turret Aggro.
    Am I the only one who thinks the towers have a lot bigger impact on a lategame fight than turrets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the towers have a lot bigger impact on a lategame fight than turrets?
    Turrets get increasing damage per hit, so they'll start doing ridiculous damage the longer a fight drags on, not saying you're the only one who thinks that though, as I do not posess the might to read every single human being's minds.

Draven is 100% my next purchase. Hopefully he goes on sale or something. Gotta save up lots of IP, only on 79 at the moment. xD

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo