Deleted
    Mobility can be compared between characters.

Take for example complete sitting duck like Lux/Brand, you'll only need to cast about 5 spells to gain bladesurge worth advantage over them. And this is not racing game. If you can knockback and stun the melee who gap closed you, then you can kite them much better than when all you have is limited dash, not even talking about how vastly superior it is vs other range that don't have this advantage.

And one tip, there is an item that somewhat counters effects of gap closers, and is incredibly efficient on this kind of characters, costing you just 2600 gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Mobility can be compared between characters.

Take for example complete sitting duck like Lux/Brand, you'll only need to cast about 5 spells to gain bladesurge worth advantage over them. And this is not racing game. If you can knockback and stun the melee who gap closed you, then you can kite them much better than when all you have is limited dash, not even talking about how vastly superior it is vs other range that don't have this advantage.

And one tip, there is an item that somewhat counters effects of gap closers, and is incredibly efficient on this kind of characters, costing you just 2600 gold.
    Lux, sitting duck?
    slow + root + shield.

all her abilities except R can be used defensively.

Deleted
    If you play Orianna/Syndra you can punish every single spellcast, that's what I mean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    If you play Orianna/Syndra you can punish every single spellcast, that's what I mean.
    Lux outranges both of those, not quite sure how you're thinking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    zed or jayce
    I'm going to be kind biased lol.

Jayce is very strong now, can go mid, top and as ADC(appeared in tournaments), he has great poke, good mobility with his E in both forms one gives a MS boost the other a knockback based on max health with 100% AD and he has very few counters due to being ranged and melee.

For Zed i don't have much to say than he is kind hard due to his shadow because almost depends on that, mobility, damage can be used as jukes.

TD;LR i prefer Jayce over Zed. Jayce can be stronger most of the times.

Got a bit of IP so wanted to buy a few more champions, was wondering if there's any other similar to my favorite one : Morg, also recently enjoyed Malz and Twisted Fate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Got a bit of IP so wanted to buy a few more champions, was wondering if there's any other similar to my favorite one : Morg, also recently enjoyed Malz and Twisted Fate.
    Lux is similar to Morgana I suppose, she has a snare, is an ap mid like morg, can AoE farm quite effectively and roam quite well.

It sounds like you're looking for Brand or Orianna, both combo heavy champions. Brand being the destruction machine capable of reducing enemies to ashes, and Orianna is great AP mid with TONS of utility (Shield, mov speed buff/debuff, crazy ulti, brush checking)

Also a bit rarer picks lately, still effective however.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    ryze or brand would be my recommendation to you, since you want a stun ap mid. ryze is really strong atm, something to do with a new item that scales really well, maybe someone else can enlighten this further...

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 02:13 PM ----------

Can anybody here tell me how akali fairs in ranked games? Used to play her all the time (still my most champ played), but just in normal. Every time I want to play her I can't simply because not suitable for team, sigh.

Cureently I only have Ashe, Tristana and Ezreal champs unlocked. Any other good ADC champ you guys recommend?

10+ Year Old Account
    miss fortune is a nice pick or draven if you really want to bully your lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal favorite is Caitlyn.
    Miss Fortune has been very popular lately, great combo with Amumu or someone who can lock the enemy team down in a Bullet time.
    Graves is free at the moment, can try him out this week and see how you like him.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    My personal favorite is Caitlyn.
    Miss Fortune has been very popular lately, great combo with Amumu or someone who can lock the enemy team down in a Bullet time.
    Graves is free at the moment, can try him out this week and see how you like him.
    I'll check Caitlyn. Looks interesting.

So Orianna is on sale i tried her in her free week i didn't liked her at first because of how her Ball work, im thinking in giving her a second chance. How is She overall?
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-02-05 at 06:58 PM.

Well, her ball makes things a bit more complex, but not that much. She has great damage and great utility, so if you do manage her, she's a great asset.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    So Orianna is on sale i tried her in her free week i didn't liked her at first because of how her Ball work, im thinking in giving her a second chance. How is She overall?
    If I'm going to have a good mid player on my team, it is always best when Orianna happens to be their go-to champion.

Simply amazing champion...I've only played her twice and sucked horribly (I'm not a mid player to begin with).

If mid is your primary role and you want to be a boss, master Orianna.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Well, i like most top>jungle>mid>bot>support, I have Cass, Ahri, Fizz but would be Orianna better to carry games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily. But Ori is absolutely brutal in some teamcomps. Got someone that will dive into their team? Toss a Ball on them for extra tankiness and Ult goodness. For additional luls, have it be a Wukong ulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not necessarily. But Ori is absolutely brutal in some teamcomps. Got someone that will dive into their team? Toss a Ball on them for extra tankiness and Ult goodness. For additional luls, have it be a Wukong ulting.
    Malphite into Orianna into Wukong into Alistar into MF? That could be f-in silly.