Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Malphite into Orianna into Wukong into Fiddlesticks into MF? That could be f-in silly.
    Fixed it for ya, that's probably the best wombo combo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wukong top
    Ori Mid
    Malph / Amumu Jungle
    Sona + MF bot

YES PLEASE
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Oh my god...the wombo combo.
    The more unbelieveble was Swain god he didn't wanted to die.

Deleted
    Since I have 400RP(loads eh) and I noticed that Cho'Gath is on sale for 200RP+ ,so wanted to know if he's worth buying and how he does in fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Since I have 400RP(loads eh) and I noticed that Cho'Gath is on sale for 200RP+ ,so wanted to know if he's worth buying and how he does in fights.
    Definitly worth buying, can mid top or jungle. Great CC and disruption in teamfights. Hes only 1350 ip though so dont spend RP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Definitly worth buying, can mid top or jungle. Great CC and disruption in teamfights. Hes only 1350 ip though so dont spend RP.
    Well if you only have 400 rp and don't plan on buying any more for awhile, there really isn't much you can get for 400.

OT, I would get chogath. He is a very strong pick and can fulfill multiple roles. (Top mid jungle)

Deleted
    Might aswell buy him for IP, it's only 1350.

Deleted
    Great thanks,going to grab him for IP then.
    Was thinking getting him with RP only because I blew almost all of my IP on Thresh few days ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Great thanks,going to grab him for IP then.
    Was thinking getting him with RP only because I blew almost all of my IP on Thresh few days ago.
    I really only spend RP on 6300 champs that go on sale for 487 RP.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

You can buy 3150 champions on Sale i think would worth more, 395 since 3150>1350 to farm.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I really only spend RP on 6300 champs that go on sale for 487 RP.
    Gonna do that, but there are too many 6300 champions D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Gonna do that, but there are too many 6300 champions D:
    and thus we buy RP and money makes Riot go around.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought $50 worth of RP around a year ago when they ran a double/bonus promotion to buy the 7 page rune bundle. Still unlocking desirable 6300 champs when they go on sale for 487 RP.

Considering most games are $50-$60 at release these days, it doesn't make me feel all that bad.

Deleted
    Need your opinion/help again. Since I was about to buy Cho,I remembered that I always wanted to try Blitz too and can't decide now.
    So anyway now I'm at the point of buying either Blitz or Cho/Malphite with IP that I saved up.
    Want to ask you which choice would be better/more enjoying to play maybe,since I'm into tanky/support'ish champions at the moment,and from what I noticed(might be wrong of course) that some people are like a bit afraid of Malph,that's why I added him into my want to try near Cho.
    And thanks again.

Deleted
    Need your opinion/help again. Since I was about to buy Cho,I remembered that I always wanted to try Blitz too and can't decide now.
    So anyway now I'm at the point of buying either Blitz or Cho/Malphite with IP that I saved up.
    Want to ask you which choice would be better/more enjoying to play maybe,since I'm into tanky/support'ish champions at the moment,and from what I noticed(might be wrong of course) that some people are like a bit afraid of Malph,that's why I added him into my want to try near Cho.
    And thanks again.
    Blitz gets banned about 1 in 2 games, Cho can fill 3 roles, Blitz... not reliably. That should make the decision easier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Blitz gets banned about 1 in 2 games, Cho can fill 3 roles, Blitz... not reliably. That should make the decision easier
    landing a blitz hook is about as satisfying as LoL gets tho.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    landing a blitz hook is about as satisfying as LoL gets tho.
    You sir are worse then Hitler, i kid btw

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    You sir are worse then Hitler, i kid btw
    c'mon, blind blitz hook, blind ez snipe and lux blue steal are some of the most satisfying "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH"-moments I've had in this game
    especially if the blue is warded and you see the jungler and mid standing there with a "..." expression for two seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    c'mon, blind blitz hook, blind ez snipe and lux blue steal are some of the most satisfying "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH"-moments I've had in this game
    especially if the blue is warded and you see the jungler and mid standing there with a "..." expression for two seconds.
    You forgot the Ashe arrow kill from across the map :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

You also forgot those snipes as Draaaaaven from across the map