Deleted
    both are strong atm, if u want a perfect example of how mental kha'zix is if he gets even slightly ahead check out last weeks LCS Match between TSM and i think it was CLG with Regi as Kha'zix just absolutely steam rolled through the entire team, but jayce has amazing poke and utility to assist with his speed buff, its down to personal choice i guess, i didnt like kha'zix when i bought him a couple of weeks back but im more of a supp player

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    She's good. There are just "safer" picks, I think. But she is in no way bad.
    leona is high risk high reward, she is also krepo's most solo queue'd champion
    her passive is what makes her truly fearsome as at level 3 each application of sunlight gives a free 50 magic damage.

the problem of course being that for leona to work your carry has to all in whenever you go for it. if you have a passive carry that has the mentality "let's just farm and get items" you're going to end up losing your lane most likely.

leona is a true pub stomper as most people are not aware of her burst potential or know how to counter her (smack cc in the face of adc, do not bother with leona) but she is as said high risk because you must literally be in the face of the enemy to make the plays, unlike say Janna that just assists when the opportunity arrises with knockups / damage boost & shield / slows.

Deleted
    Im currently considering getting all of the hospital ninja skins when theyre on sale. Kennen M.D is on sale today so i feel the need to ask how he is nowadays. Ive used him once or twice in a bot game to try him out so i know i'll like him if i get him. Noticed someone else asked about kennen a few posts up but got no reply so i'll ask again:
    How does Kennen fare in the mid lane compared to other APs? Ive currently got Orianna, Ahri and Swain that i use mainly in the mid.

Deleted
    Thanks for the advise guys, I tested Thresh, bought him and played him since then and its tons of fun. Won almost every game with this chain swinging bad boy. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Im currently considering getting all of the hospital ninja skins when theyre on sale. Kennen M.D is on sale today so i feel the need to ask how he is nowadays. Ive used him once or twice in a bot game to try him out so i know i'll like him if i get him. Noticed someone else asked about kennen a few posts up but got no reply so i'll ask again:
    How does Kennen fare in the mid lane compared to other APs? Ive currently got Orianna, Ahri and Swain that i use mainly in the mid.
    He's not that bad, but he's not amazing either. He has nice aoe, but he has to autoattack to get energy back, which is (said by Riot), "a mechanic that doesn't work that well".
    You can go and buy him, but don't expect him to own everything in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's pretty nice and pretty fun to play.

Lost a bit of impact with people running around with 3k health though. But in a nice team setup his AoE stun is still pretty good.

Deleted
    Got the urge to try mage type champion,but don't really know which pick would be better/more useful for a team and of course fun to play Vlad or Fiddle? These 2 got my eye instantly for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Got the urge to try mage type champion,but don't really know which pick would be better/more useful for a team and of course fun to play Vlad or Fiddle? These 2 got my eye instantly for some reason.
    Vlad is a good pick for top and mid lane, fiddlesticks is a rather mediocre pick unless you want to jungle as an AP character.

Deleted
    Vlad is powerful in both mid and top, Fiddle is not really any good in either... Unless you need to hard counter Vlad. He can also jungle, but there are many better junglers out there.

I'd recommend Vlad as well, beast mid/top lane, however his early game is somewhat weaker so you'll have to play safer then. But after lvl 9 or so, he's incredible.

Deleted
    thinking about getting either a new adc/sup cause i dont play these roles so often and think about improving in them, thought about draven maybe (only got sivir, corki and kog as adc yet (no ez, mf, caith, vayne or varus) but draven shall need a lot of practise, doesnt he? for sup i thought about lulu cause i tried her already and think she is quite good to "carry" bad adcs in ranked

the other option would be extending my jungle rooster with either shaco, vi or heca (atm jungling mostly with xin, shyvana, jax, lee or cho)

any suggestions?
    Last edited by mmoc424e7293e9; 2013-02-16 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Carrying bad ADCs can be done to some degree with Alistar and Leona. Taric is also (currently) a very safe and very effective support for yoloqueue. As for ADCs, you have at least one end-game hypercarry, go for an early game wonder, Draven works well, but requires some practice. Ez is a safe pick, and MF is a great lane bully. However, Cait is both safe in early lane phase and easy to harass with due to her massive range.

Deleted
    Ok thanks for responses,got my Vlad and will be testing him out today. And since I have some IP left I need another advice.
    I want to get another "cheaper" champion for my support squad,so I was wondering either Morgana or Lux, but thing is, I never saw Morgana support while I saw some Lux supports. Does that mean Morgana's not a good choice for support over Lux or I'm just unlucky and haven't spotted one yet.

Deleted
    Out of personal experience, I would rather have a good Morgana support than a good Lux support. Lux's shield is quite nice to have, but possibly harder to use to full effect in a clusterfuck. However Morgana's shield... is a real beauty :P Also, when team fights start, Morgana's ult is still very useful on a support budget, whereas Lux will not deal amazing damage when she's building support items.

I don't have a ton of experience with them, but from my limited experience and PoV, I would rather see Morgana supporting me.

Deleted
    Ok thanks for responses,got my Vlad and will be testing him out today. And since I have some IP left I need another advice.
    I want to get another "cheaper" champion for my support squad,so I was wondering either Morgana or Lux, but thing is, I never saw Morgana support while I saw some Lux supports. Does that mean Morgana's not a good choice for support over Lux or I'm just unlucky and haven't spotted one yet.
    They both have a snare, their shields differ a little (One can also deflect physical damage and the other can give cc-immunity). And Lux is more for long range damage, Morg can just go and stun all of them aswell with R. It's more about personal preference I guess.

Deleted
    Black oil isn't very good spell if you are not supposed to take creeps and push.
    Singularity is great poke though, this makes up for poor shield.

Anyway both supports have their usefulness when you are trying to run that scumbag poke comp. Both can fish for long ranged CC and have some team disengage options.

Deleted
    Been looking very closely at Vi. She seems so damned OP that I feel the need to buy! lol.

Deleted
    I wouldn't go so far as to say she's op, but she's good, and fun!

Trying to finish up buying all the supports and I plan on getting Lulu and Zyra, but can't decide which one to get first.

I play a lot of solo que, and I feel like Lulu is better if you have a team that knows what they are doing, while Zyra can be more of a "I'm carrying this game" kinda champ.
    http://www.twitch.tv/dbjeffc

I recently made a stream where I mainly play D3, LoL, and WoW. Help me make it better! Will usually be up between 5pm - 1am EST.

Deleted
    I can agree that Zyra has more potential to turn a game around from the support position with that ult of hers :3