10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Besides being great vs Vayne, he is the best mid game AD carry
    Not really tbh. There's carries are safer and there's carries that deal more damage than him mid game. The nerf to his passive really hit him hard.

Nami: Is she worth it? She looks pretty fun to me, but I've heard she's lackluster, especially when compared to other supports

Deleted
    She's basically a Sona that requires double the effort to achieve the same results. Does that mean she's weak, though? Not in the slightest.

If you find her fun and master her you'll do great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Nami: Is she worth it? She looks pretty fun to me, but I've heard she's lackluster, especially when compared to other supports
    Yes if you have a decent support selection already or are attracted to fish

Otherwise no

She is big in the asian scene.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I think she is a bit underpowered, rather get Lulu or Sona imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is good but harder to play thenn most others.

Deleted
    Seeing as the Koreans play her she can't be bad. ;P

Deleted
    Well, she isn't bad by any stretch, but as others have mentioned, she's not particularly amazing for how much effort she requires to get things done compared to other supports. And her passive sucks!

Still, I like her. She's a bit like a cross between Janna and Sona who are among my favourite supports.
    Last edited by mmoc7d4827b7f1; 2013-03-10 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    I heard Jayce got hit pretty hard by the nerfsticks some time ago. Is he still a worthy purchase?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    I heard Jayce got hit pretty hard by the nerfsticks some time ago. Is he still a worthy purchase?
    He's still a solid pick, the nerfs made it so he isn't a God-tier top laner now. He does work in the mid lane too as an AD poker.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Basically need a new top lane champion and I think both Irelia and Zed look interesting. Any idea which one I should choose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symithlol View Post
    Basically need a new top lane champion and I think both Irelia and Zed look interesting. Any idea which one I should choose?
    Zed is unsuitable for top, he fares better as AD Mid/Jungle. Irelia is rather mediocre with the changes to items. So uhm, neither? :P

Deleted
    Irelia is still a solid pick and was played in IEM a couple of times. So I think if you are looking for a tanky top and like her playstyle, she's a good investement. Zed is imho a strong champion, the only problem is that top usually has tanky champs and I feel that Zed is rather week against those (that's why you play him Mid most of the time). So if you are only looking for a top lane champion and want to fit into the scheme of tanky tops, Irelia would be the better pick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    I am baffled as to how people are so stupid as to needing this thread to be 186 pages.

It is simple. Wait for free weeks for champions and try them to see if you like them. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Can we close this thread now?
    Are you even serious, lol. You're getting annoyed at a thread where people ask for opinions on champs before purchasing them why, exactly?

If you don't like it, don't use it. No one is forcing you to even enter this thread.

All this baiting in these forums lately, honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    I am baffled as to how people are so stupid as to needing this thread to be 186 pages.

It is simple. Wait for free weeks for champions and try them to see if you like them. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Can we close this thread now?
    When I own like 10 champions so I am not gonna bother waiting a long time before a champion, I am interrested in, ends up becoming free to play. I have enough disposable income to buy Riot points, so if I end up disappointed after buying a champion.. well tough luck. So far I've done enough research each time to avoid buying a "wrong" champion. This thread is a good source for such information.

Deleted
    Yeah screw this thread,I'll just wait few months to try some champion.
    Freaking logic.

Except for the fact that some champs are in 1 rotation per year compared to others that are every second week...

Obviously a troll comment, sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Except for the fact that some champs are in 1 rotation per year compared to others that are every second week...

Obviously a troll comment, sad.
    To be more specific, Karma hasn't been free since December 2011 I believe, and Tristana hasn't been free for even longer than the last time Karma was free.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    To be more specific, Karma hasn't been free since December 2011 I believe, and Tristana hasn't been free for even longer than the last time Karma was free.
    Tristana at least can be unlocked for free by liking/subscribing to either the Riot Facebook page or Youtube channel though.