Deleted
    I'm having a lot of problems laning on top against Lee Sin, especially with the Rumble and Jayce, what should I do?

EDIT: I'm trully starting to hate Lee Sin playing as Jayce... I can't do anything against that f***er.
    Last edited by mmocd57210a7db; 2013-03-17 at 10:39 PM.

Varus or Kog'Maw, pros and cons. Go!
    (played both, I do like Varus a lot, Kog is not so bad)

I usually have Sona supp premade if that helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxLupus View Post
    Coming down to the end of the champions to buy so: Quinn, Voli, Xerath or Wukong?
    Voli is fun as fuck to play. Xerath is cool too, and Wukong the juke-master is very awesome to play aswell.

Slightly different question: I recently dinged 30. I have 17 champions (only one support, haha). The only runes I have are attack speed and armor so I can jungle. No quints. Do you think I should buy quints/another rune page before buying any more champions?
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Slightly different question: I recently dinged 30. I have 17 champions (only one support, haha). The only runes I have are attack speed and armor so I can jungle. No quints. Do you think I should buy quints/another rune page before buying any more champions?
    Short answer: Yes.
    Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

You're pretty much good with champions, though buying another support or two isn't a bad idea. Supposedly, you should spend getting the runes & rune page you need before buying a lot of champions. But I know I can't do that easily. Temptation to getting certain champions I like is just too strong for me to save it for it.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    I'm having a lot of problems laning on top against Lee Sin, especially with the Rumble and Jayce, what should I do?

EDIT: I'm trully starting to hate Lee Sin playing as Jayce... I can't do anything against that f***er.
    Play Cho'gath against Lee and watch him cry to his mommy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Quints are very important, and since nearly everyone has them now, NOT having them sets you behind.
    Depending on what you're doing, getting few basic rune pages (like AD, AP, jungle or supp) wouldn't be bad. (Sometimes the 2 you start with are fine.)

Hey how's it going everyone?

So I am in Bronze I and main jungle, I just started to get into league again from a longgg break I started playing a couple months ago. I main Shyvana my win rate is decent with her, like 65/70% pretty much always go positive. I picked up Vi and Khazix and am learning them both. Have been playing a lot of Vi lately and do pretty good with her. So pretty much when I play ranked the only jungles I feel really comfortable with are Shyv and Vi. I am looking to expand my roster. I would like to get some jungles that are tanky and have good CC don't necessarily have to have though. Right now my jungle roster (i think not at home) is Shyv, Vi, Kha (love to mid or top with him) Nasus(mainly just blind pick), Amumu, (rape with him but he's always banned) Nunu(like never play him jungle lol), Shaco, there might be more but I cant think of them. I have been browsing champs to buy for quite some time. I have a bunch of IP saved up and I just cant decide who to buy. I have been thinking Nocturne, J4, Xin, Sejuani (that Ulti), Naut, Diana (would mainly get her for mid but she can jungle, and she looks so fun), Hecarim, Maoki, Maybe Lee Sin, really I am open to any champ... I would like to wait until some of them were free but I need some more jungles now!!! Played nocturne while he was free. Really fun I like his play style, mostly just went ad and attack speed except for frozen mallet.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

What champs do you guys like to jungle!?

Aloha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfier View Post
    Hey how's it going everyone?

So I am in Bronze I and main jungle, I just started to get into league again from a longgg break I started playing a couple months ago. I main Shyvana my win rate is decent with her, like 65/70% pretty much always go positive. I picked up Vi and Khazix and am learning them both. Have been playing a lot of Vi lately and do pretty good with her. So pretty much when I play ranked the only jungles I feel really comfortable with are Shyv and Vi. I am looking to expand my roster. I would like to get some jungles that are tanky and have good CC don't necessarily have to have though. Right now my jungle roster (i think not at home) is Shyv, Vi, Kha (love to mid or top with him) Nasus(mainly just blind pick), Amumu, (rape with him but he's always banned) Nunu(like never play him jungle lol), Shaco, there might be more but I cant think of them. I have been browsing champs to buy for quite some time. I have a bunch of IP saved up and I just cant decide who to buy. I have been thinking Nocturne, J4, Xin, Sejuani (that Ulti), Naut, Diana (would mainly get her for mid but she can jungle, and she looks so fun), Hecarim, Maoki, Maybe Lee Sin, really I am open to any champ... I would like to wait until some of them were free but I need some more jungles now!!! Played nocturne while he was free. Really fun I like his play style, mostly just went ad and attack speed except for frozen mallet.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

What champs do you guys like to jungle!?

Aloha!
    Maokai seems like the guy you want... Dat CC.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    You may be interested in Cho'gath as well. He's cheap too.

Deleted
    Basically needing a new mid and top now maining Yorick/Singed (Top), mid running with mordekaiser looking at Rumble top and ahri mid good choices or are there others with similar playstyle to the ones i main

thank you

Deleted
    Ahri is pretty good mid.

As for other champions in mid, Vlad is a good pick overall, for both mid and top actually. You could probably try out Ryze, he's free in the tutorial btw, you can give it a try if you don't have him already.

Deleted
    thk for the quick response ill give vlad a go since he is free this week

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumble is awesome, give him a go if you see him free

Deleted
    Haven't tried any of these three so need to know which one is better in jungle gank/clear/fun wise Mundo, Singed or Udyr?
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-03-20 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Haven't tried any of these three so need to know which one is better in jungle gank/clear/fun wise Mundo, Singed or Udyr?
    Can Singed even jungle? Never seen one before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    ya he can. He's not the best jungler, but he certainly can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Yes, it's pretty bad though

Deleted
    Well I thought he can be quite decent at ganks with slow and lob city. So just wondering.