Deleted
    Picked up the two I wanted last week, MF and Lulu... and finished my jungle rune page (even though I never jungle, might need it one day!) now I'm completely out of IP. Don't know whether to start saving up for ZAC, or pick up Karma, really liking the look of her new kit, but I'm going to struggle to get the IP for Zac's release, decisions, decisions. I've got the runepage that I'm pretty sure Zac will use now but not sure if he looks like the sort of champ you should start to learn jungling on.

Deleted
    I don't thinkit's a good idea to learn how to jungle with him considering the way his sustain works.

Also getting Karma before her release is a good idea because you get a skin for free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Don't know whether to start saving up for ZAC, or pick up Karma, really liking the look of her new kit, but I'm going to struggle to get the IP for Zac's release, decisions, decisions. I've got the runepage that I'm pretty sure Zac will use now but not sure if he looks like the sort of champ you should start to learn jungling on.
    Karma is pretty cheap. Also, if you buy her now you'll get a free skin from her, the one that looks like the older one + the older voice over on that skin.

ZAC is AP, he'll be a tanky ap, full tank and I don't see why he wouldn't be able to jungle properly. High sustain, has a slow I believe and if a gank fails you revive like Anivia except you get a bit less of hp I believe.

I don't know much about ZAC but I'd advise anyone with the IP to get Karma asap if you really enjoyed playing her before her rework + revisual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I don't thinkit's a good idea to learn how to jungle with him considering the way his sustain works.
    I don't know but I don't think the oozes, for when you cast a spell, would go over a wall when you cast a spell. Like, you use a spell at blue and the hp ooze goes over the wall, I don't think it does that but tbh, I don't know, if it does, I don't see him doing that well unless he's already tanky by nature, which I believe he is, or doesn't really need much sustain from those oozes at an early level, doubtful though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Picked up the two I wanted last week, MF and Lulu... and finished my jungle rune page (even though I never jungle, might need it one day!) now I'm completely out of IP. Don't know whether to start saving up for ZAC, or pick up Karma, really liking the look of her new kit, but I'm going to struggle to get the IP for Zac's release, decisions, decisions. I've got the runepage that I'm pretty sure Zac will use now but not sure if he looks like the sort of champ you should start to learn jungling on.
    He looked a bit like mundo to me, in the sense that he can power clear the jungle pretty fast, but it puts him kinda low. Though I want to say, from watching stonewall's pbe video that Zac's jungle is much less painful than Mundos.

For leaning jungling i'd go with Xin Zhao or something. He is not a difficult champion and it's easy to learn how to gank on him.

I'm looking to get a good Jungler for draft style matches and I'm not sure which would be the easiest/best for me to learn

I'm semi new to the game and I usually play support (Sona/Taric) or AP (Anivia/Elise/Veigar). I tried Xin Zhao and I'm not really a big fan any suggestions?

Deleted
    With nerfs that Elise got is she any good in jungle(if they even affected it)? I heard about her jungling and even supporting so I got interested in her non only 1 role playstyle.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-03-21 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by holypriest View Post
    I'm looking to get a good Jungler for draft style matches and I'm not sure which would be the easiest/best for me to learn

I'm semi new to the game and I usually play support (Sona/Taric) or AP (Anivia/Elise/Veigar). I tried Xin Zhao and I'm not really a big fan any suggestions?
    If your looking for easy to learn, Malphite is pretty easy to learn and got good ganks especially after lvl 6 although he does get banned a lot. Other than that I would suggest any of the following: Sej, Maokai, Noct, J4, Hecrim, Cho, Vi. Also I've seen Taric playing in the jungle a lot recently played to good effect.
    Last edited by lovecraft; 2013-03-21 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted
    I would either use Taric (as you already played him a bit) or try an easy yet strong jungler (strong as in a decent clear time and decent ganks). Hecarim and Jarvan are both decent (not sure about Jarvans cleartime, but it is certainly faster than Malphs), Cho has really strong ganks if you can land your Qs, so if you can get used to that, you have a strong jungler with decent cleartime that jungles at high health because of his passive and has strong ganks (and is almost never banned and rarely picked).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    With nerfs that Elise got is she any good in jungle(if they even affected it)? I heard about her jungling and even supporting so I got interested in her non only 1 role playstyle.
    Nerfs didn't really affect her jungling, no.

15+ Year Old Account

Also getting Karma before her release is a good idea because you get a skin for free.
    Wait, what?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Wait, what?
    Afaik you get Traditional Karma for free if you buy Karma before her rework hits live.
    Last edited by mmoc9f72c2f73e; 2013-03-22 at 08:58 PM. Reason: im so stupid

Deleted
    You get Traditional Karma.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Wait, what?
    You get a skin in her old style, with her old voice actor.

Deleted
    You get Traditional Karma.
    Thank you. Wasnt sure about it. Sorry for my stupidity

I like her new classic skin much more than the traditional... nothing crazy, it's just free (so everyone will have it)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been burned by playing supports and tanks before (teammates refusing to fight, leaving me alone, etc). So I'm looking for junglers that can carry hard if need be. I'm also not too great at jungling either so I like one that's not too difficult to learn with.

I have Diana already, if she can still do it, but I was thinking either Vi, Hec, Kha, or Olaf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I've been burned by playing supports and tanks before (teammates refusing to fight, leaving me alone, etc). So I'm looking for junglers that can carry hard if need be. I'm also not too great at jungling either so I like one that's not too difficult to learn with.

I have Diana already, if she can still do it, but I was thinking either Vi, Hec, Kha, or Olaf.
    Oh Diana can definitely do it, she's not hard to play, can have a lot of damage while staying tanky (RoA into Rylai into Zhonya and Abyssal), and her clear is just beastly. A bit blue dependent though, so keep that in mind when picking her.

Hecarim is still a great carry jungler and he gets VERY tanky late game, so your team isn't losing out on a tanky jungler.

Vi is also a great jungler, but she's imo a bit trickier to carry with and not very tanky while she's at it either. You definitely need a dedicated tank or lots of CC and some follow up if playing Vi. She can own people in their own jungle quite harshly though, and escape with Q.

Kha isn't the best jungler I'd say. He relies on snowballing as a champ and his ganks are subpar pre-6. You'd have to be both a very good jungler and a very good kha'zix to make him work. His clear is dodgy early on and he relies heavily on blue. Your team also loses a tank.

Olaf I can't say much about, I don't play him, but from playing with him on my team I can say he's at least not bad because of his ability to not farm, not get any kills, and still be an unstoppable death machine past early game. I am fairly certain he's currently better in lane though.

In terms of other carry junglers, I can recommend Noc, he's not very hard, does a shit-ton of damage, and is just an absolute monster when fed. Ult into their squishies, pop your shield, pop your hydra, 1-2 basic attacks and 3 people are dead. (Disclaimer, you have to be pretty fed to do that, but it's not too hard with Noc)

Not sure who else I can mention atm because it's late and I'm absolutely exhausted, but I'll pop in if anything else comes to mind :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the analysis. I think I'll give either Hec or Noc a try. Never played Nocturne before though, should be fun.

Whats a good support
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

Quote Originally Posted by Goronfighter View Post
    Whats a good support
    Lulu, Sona, Thresh, Zyra

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?