10+ Year Old Account
    I like Diana but Fizz just feels so much better to play. You really notice the chunks he takes out more for some reason.

I am a jungler and i definitely think that i should pick up maokai any thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whosJakee View Post
    I am a jungler and i definitely think that i should pick up maokai any thoughts?
    I'm just not sure on Maokai anymore. I used to jungle him a lot when he was "in," but I always found that if the game goes late you just don't do as much as say...a Jarvan, Xin, Vi, Hecarim, etc.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he can bring a lot to a team. He's just not an insta-pick any more. He still has insane ganks and decent tankiness. If you have champions that need to get ahead and your tank lanks tankiness, a Maokai can bring a lot to the team. Kassadin mid + Khazix top on your team? Draven bot as well? Give them all a free kill and watch the game snowball.

Quote Originally Posted by whosJakee View Post
    I used to main Maokai as my first choice for a jungler in S2 and S3. But when i started picking up on Vi and Hecarim, Maokai just feels so lacklustre. Sure he has good low level ganks, but then again he doesn't scale so well as compared to the other 2.

Hecarim is just a beast late game, and Vi does pack quite abit of dmg and not to mention her initiation.

The latter 2 heroes also clears the jungle much faster and even at later stages of the game where Maokai magic dmg no longer cuts it.

I will say Maokai has fallen off the trail recently. The current top tier junglers will be the likes of J4, Xin Zhao, Hecarim and Vi.

Maokai is more of the "tanky support"-type.
    Of course it's more tempting to play things like Xin Zhao, Hecarim or Vi because they're just so strong just on their own, but they're still a different kind of jungler.

Maokai doesn't do as much damage as the popular junglers today, but if you need CC and/or something tanky then he's a pretty solid choice.

Maokai just doesn't bring enough damage to compete with the S3 jungle. His ganks are still great as are his initiates but he gets beaten to a pulp in the jungle and his clear speeds (to me) are horrendous. If I'm jungling and the enemy has a Maokai jungle I will intercept him early and easily get a kill.

Now I am thinking about getting Thresh. Thoughts? Support/Top

Thresh is better as a support. Definitely can make plays with him. Although his when you use your Q it is very tell tale.

Deleted
    What are your thoughts about Nami? I know she hasn't seen much play and almost no one picks her but she seems fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is good. Major problem lies in the fact that her Q is pretty hard to land. I quite like her as support. (As in, have her beside me as support. I don't play support.)

Deleted
    She's versatile and good at what she does, but as said, she needs to work pretty hard to achieve the same results as other supports.

Personally love her against Zed. It's hilariously easy Aqua Prisoning his Death Marked target and watch all his burst go down the drain.

So I am looking at Zed, Jayce and Zac. I main jungle(Maoki, Malph, Hecarim, J4) and really enjoy Kha'zix mid along with most top laners(Singed and Elise). Zed seems a little like Kha'zix and i know hes strong now. Zac looks like a good edition to my jungle roster and Jayce looks enjoyable. I am not looking for the "best" but more for the most enjoyable. What are you opinions?

Deleted
    jayce is rlly funny, when u play him as ad carry he literally punch a**es

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    She is good. Major problem lies in the fact that her Q is pretty hard to land. I quite like her as support. (As in, have her beside me as support. I don't play support.)
    I've never played Nami, but is hr Q like Brand's W? Also, Elise or Cassiopeia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
    I've never played Nami, but is hr Q like Brand's W? Also, Elise or Cassiopeia?
    I'm gonna go with "definitely Elise" :P She can top, mid (in a pinch) and jungle and she can do them all well.

10+ Year Old Account
    And support. Think she pretty much only can not do ADC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And support. Think she pretty much only can not do ADC.
    Do I hear a challenge?

But yeah, if you like both Elise allows for much more flexibility. Cass is an awesomely strong AP mid, probably the highest sustained DPS champion in game - but she can't fulfil any other role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Low range, slow attack speed and extremely low gain on attack speed/level.

It wouldn't be pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    As AD her spiderlings are really nasty, especialy whenn you hit W Its pritty good.( you never said ranged ad carry )