Deleted
    People used to play her AD on PBE and the week she came out, it never really caught on though.

Thinking of buying Elise, Zac, Vi. Got Hecarim, 'mumu, all those typical junglers. Any tips?

Best free week yet, been desperate to try out Orianna, Draven and Renekton! Graves is an added bonus, quite liked playing him.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Thinking of buying Elise, Zac, Vi. Got Hecarim, 'mumu, all those typical junglers. Any tips?
    Elise and Vi are banned almost every game I play...but both are quite strong.

No idea about Zac.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Haven't tried Zac yet, but if you have to decide between Elise and Vi, I'd go Vi first (if it's only for jungle), I picked her up a week ago and her ganks are really scary (because of her strong damage output even in early levels, the nerfs made her weaker, but she's still strong) and you can snowball really fast into a state where you can just ulti their fed carry (AP or AD, doesn't matter except if they have a Zhonya's) and eliminate them. Your E als puts out tremendous amounts of damage, so in a teamfight if people stack up for a bit, you can just punch through their team. Her passive makes it really easy to jungle (especially with a couple of items) and the only thing I found lacking at times is that you have to AA from time to time to not go oom if you don't have blue buff. Because of her high damage, counter jungling is really easy and I usually manage to steal their 2nd blue buff, allowing me to snowball even harder (because then you can just use E on CD in jungle camps, which otherwise would leave you oom for ganks).

I only jungled a couple of times with Elise, but I never liked her jungle-capabilities to be too amazing. Zac should be able to pull of some amazing ganks with his jump, but as I said, I haven't played him yet.

If you are looking for other roles besides jungle, Elise would be the clear winner, because she is an excellent top champion and is able to be played in mid and as a support.

Deleted
    Hey guys, my first 4 champions (I'm only level 20) are Zac, Katarina, Anivia and Malphite. How did I do and what would you recommend next?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Hey guys, my first 4 champions (I'm only level 20) are Zac, Katarina, Anivia and Malphite. How did I do and what would you recommend next?
    I'd recommend you save up your IP up to level 30 and buy some basic all-purpouse runes when you get there :P

Deleted
    First the runepages, as they are on a sale right now(They still are, right? If not, disregard this and only buy them when you need them) and you will need them soon after getting to 30. After that, runes - first a general purpose AP page, as you apparently mainly play AP champions, then others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    First the runepages, as they are on a sale right now(They still are, right? If not, disregard this and only buy them when you need them) and you will need them soon after getting to 30. After that, runes - first a general purpose AP page, as you apparently mainly play AP champions, then others.
    I bought some runes on my way up so my runepages are maxed out. Runes aren't really good however.

Deleted
    I bought some runes on my way up so my runepages are maxed out. Runes aren't really good however.
    Runes are very good, and you will absolutely need them at level 30 :P Without them you will always be at a disadvantage. You shouldn't have bought runes before level 20 however, those are lower tier ones that unfortunately were a bit of a waste of IP

Deleted
    You should have waited for lvl20, to buy the T3 runes right away instead of wasting resources on soon-to-be-useless T1 and T2 ones. Also, runes are vital - a full runepage is about 1000-1500 gold worth of stats and that's a ton. The difference in runes picked might win or lose your lane straight away, that's how important they are in early game.

I recommended rune pages to you because of the sale - you are going to get them later on anyway so might as well do so at half the price and let them wait for the use in your book.

Deleted
    I want beefy/good ganking jungler so I wonder which one of these would be better choice Zac or Rammus+Shen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I want beefy/good ganking jungler so I wonder which one of these would be better choice Zac or Rammus+Shen?
    Zac by far. He is my new main jungler. You are able to avoid almost all the popular warding spots and the slingshot makes some unique ganks. You can jump over any wall in 5v5. The % dmg makes a huge impact the whole game, especially early. The 5 pots from the beginning of the game usually last me around 20 mins. Very useful in team fights. I can't praise him enough. The only problem is that he is banned in soloq quite often. (27% according to lolking)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that while you ress you can still /laugh. This should be enough reason to buy him.

As for me, I can't decide between Diana and Kha'zix. I want a mid champion with a reset ability. I tried Diana this week and she's cool but... I don't know.
    Last edited by mmocd1aef6a4d3; 2013-04-06 at 04:35 PM.

Honestly I main Diana in ranked. I have just gotten into it but she can snowball so hard. I have won 9/10 games with her with awesome stats with an average of 10/4/10. She is definitely my favorite champion but she doesn't have any resets. Kha'zix is super awesome too with a reset on his jump once you evolve it. Both are really good at roaming but if you mid kha'zix you need an ap top or jungle to balance out your teams damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    As for me, I can't decide between Diana and Kha'zix. I want a mid champion with a reset ability. I tried Diana this week and she's cool but... I don't know.
    Diana's also a very reliable jungler mind you, and can get quuuuuite tanky with rod->rylai->abyssal->zhonya. She's a ton safer than Kha as well I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm looking to hop in the jungle Nocturne or Lee Sin?

Quote Originally Posted by jellynut View Post
    personal opinion, but I feel like Nocturne does everything Lee can but better. ult with a long range to catch people off guard, good chasing potential, faster clear times, spellshield to bait things like blitz hook, targetted fear and a passive steroid which makes getting objectives quicker easier.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2013-04-07 at 05:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellynut View Post
    Lee Sin can make or a break a teamfight in my experiences with him, learn to use his ultimate because many tanks will go balls deep for the ADC and that kick can make a huge difference and help you win the teamfight. I find Nocturne doesn't have the carrying potential Lee Sin has and I can tell you from personal experience as they are in my top 5 most played champions in ranked.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Lee is tanky and slippery by nature, Noc kinda has to go balls deep. HOWEVER. Noc is almost unstoppable if fed. Getting the jump on the enemy team via an ult and ravaging their carries in 2-3 seconds is something that DOES happen with Noc. Lee does not have that kind of murder capability, although he has other strengths, namely much more relevance in team fights.

Long story short: Lee provides more to the team than damage, including a tank if you so choose. Noc snowballs very hard and brings a lot of damage (AoE damage if you choose to build for it, which you should) to team fights, but can not get tankier than a standard bruiser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both are excellent junglers. You won't go wrong picking either one of them, so just buy both