Halloween Costume

Speaking of Halloween! Say you were still young enough to trick or treat! What crazy costume would you pick ?

I'd be Wolfman, duh!

A cannibal who eats all the costumed kids.

The Doctor, either 10th or 11th incarnation.

Also, pfft, you're never too old to Trick or Treat. Unless you're like 47 or something. Then you might be too old.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to fun stuffs.

And you're never too old to piss around on Halloween. I make a bloody good vampire.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-10-19 at 01:29 PM.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pick some really obscure anime character and then QQ that no one understands me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I still like to dress up at halloween, but far too old for trick or treating :P
    Used to go to the halloween party at my local English pub - place is closed down now though, so not sure what, if anything, I'll be doing
    I would dress up as a mad professor, using my old chemistry lab coat, hair all crazy and back combed and streaked with blood everywhere
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fluttershy!

Deleted
    still not decided :| were allowed to go in costume to work on the haloween weekend, but still not decided what i am going to wear. i might try and make an elaborate spider costume, who isnt scared of spiders?

I still go out trick or treating, mind you I don't get candy, but I got with my 3 year old niece who's favorite holiday is Halloween. I'm dressing as a porcelain doll. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still locked deep in thought as to what I am going to be, or even if there is a party I want to go to or throw my own party... I'm running out of time!