Smouldering Essence addon

Ok didn't think I would need it but after forgetting to siphon 2 hm bosses last night i decided I'd look for this code. I remember someone saying there was a power aura code you could put in to give a loud sound to remind you to siphon the bosses for the smouldering essences? Anyone know what it is?
    Last edited by smokieazgalor; 2011-10-19 at 06:10 PM.

I don't know about the Powerauras code but here is a Weakauras code:

Code:
    dyZXbaGlusBdqZefmxcmBqDBvXovWEP2TK2pur)ef6Va8BrmuOknyOQmCf5GOiNwPogKZPOwikQLcvyXOelxjpuK6PiltQ8CunovAQGmzvvtx4IsrxfQIlt66IAJk0HvXMLy7e0hHk10i6ZsPVdvvJeQKNbLrlvnEc5KIKBPkDnvLZtO(Muyya9yuQnYqM2MsvdDvoSvbPyNu5c2vHa4XPuaWY6uz3BIBcXQKvPPht)M(nKjrmwkCn8473Td4TdtEVZ3oWlYLx5SjXmwkCn8438fHjryDieWgyYpxELFMwA7oPcjEsnfQOiVutHkkYl1eKkkYlLlGWBtgyinUyk1qZXXMPHib4UpHhDt51eSciD)zxnfRDBRUmKPq8KAIhNiZnPc1AyIj2XoPIt8Hh(Hfy1uMRa4tkm8W5rnZM4tkm8W5r9aceHKGMYCfqUUdZSPCvfQ1W0jhjomH)9F07Xp0migg2miqeAwce5YRuAQMFGw72wDX9aYuVUB7dp24EryGsqudqSR825YReOj4KZVHmTsGvdz6jdhBd5WHdt7Ft4ixvECkfhMe6bKee0Hna
    Note: Make sure the staff is on your bars somewhere or it won't work.

Here is the Power Auras one

Code:
    Version:4.22; Instance25ManHeroic:true; icon:stave_2h_tarecgosa_e_01stage2; buffname:Runestaff of Nordrassil; bufftype:7; Instance10ManHeroic:true; aurastext:Get souls; inVehicle:0; textaura:true; aurastextfont:18; Instance25Man:true; Instance10Man:true; size:1.88
    Same as Above, make sure its on your bars or it won't work correctly
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Here is the Power Auras one

Code:
    Version:4.22; Instance25ManHeroic:true; icon:stave_2h_tarecgosa_e_01stage2; buffname:Runestaff of Nordrassil; bufftype:7; Instance10ManHeroic:true; aurastext:Get souls; inVehicle:0; textaura:true; aurastextfont:18; Instance25Man:true; Instance10Man:true; size:1.88
    Same as Above, make sure its on your bars or it won't work correctly
    Thanks your a life saver, I feel so stupid. Of course I'll end up with like 249/250 on my final week now =*(

The Power Auras one works like a charm, Cyner provided it to me last week.

Deleted
    I don't mean to taunt you, but i can't imagine forgetting it, as it's the only freaking thing i'm waiting for, boss after boss, week after week

Deleted
    I can't imagine forgetting it either since the effect on the boss is huge and can't be missed. I say that, yet our person collecting the essences keeps forgetting nearly every time. And he's even distributing the loot after everyone has moved on to clearing trash to the next boss....

soz for stupid question. but do you use it while the boss is alive or on the corpse? i just wanna get prepared, almost done with my cinders.

Deleted
    When the boss dies, he/she get's a debuff on its corpse. Use it on them then!

Well, I was so excited I got my staff this week mid-raid. I go get it, and forgot to get the quest for the essences in my excitement to get back to the raid. Missed 2 bosses of essences. Doh!

Oh well, if the average is 43 per week of 6/7 it looks like 5.8 weeks for staff.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbonxz View Post
    soz for stupid question. but do you use it while the boss is alive or on the corpse? i just wanna get prepared, almost done with my cinders.
    If someone is on the quest , the boss will get like a sort of fiery cloud around him ( the animation is pretty obvious ). The boss also gains a debuff called Smoldering , and this also has the same debuff icon like Mote of Fire. If you use the staff this will all go away and you know you've gathered the essences. And , this gets applied to the boss once he's dead.