Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    As usual, you are on the ball. *thumbs up*

Now excuse me, I have lots of reading to do.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    ANYTHING that means tournament/rated PvP so soon after launch, pleaseeeeee.
    oh why oh why are you republic!!! i need someone empire side thats hardcore into PVPing (you seem like you are) as me!!!, out of the 2 of my 3s partners only 1 is playing SWTOR republic side and refuses to play empire while the other hates Star Wars/Star Wars games, I NEED A PVP PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    oh why oh why are you republic!!! i need someone empire side thats hardcore into PVPing (you seem like you are) as me!!!, out of the 2 of my 3s partners only 1 is playing SWTOR republic side and refuses to play empire while the other hates Star Wars/Star Wars games, I NEED A PVP PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol don't think you'll have trouble finding PvPers to play with on the Empire side
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

Heres some updates straight from the press

<Trollsbane questions this post>
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-10-21 at 02:51 AM.

Not sure if this has been posted but an early episode of the Republic is up over at gamebreaker

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/swtor-the-...-lift-special/

Tomorrow... maybe some Empire info? a SITH INQUISITOR Progression video?

nah it'll probably be a fan friday featuring silly questions about silly stuff that 99% of the future SW:TOR playerbase should know
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: SinR. Safari: Water. Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I had Beta. Now I has WOD. Woo