Thread: Heavenly shards

Deleted

Heavenly shards

Didn't quite know where to put this, so I put it here.

Since Heavenly shards are quite expensive on my realm (120g/each), And I'll need quite a few for leveling enchanting and enchants on my toon, I was wondering whats the best way to aquire these? Is there something nice to DE or what?

stormforged shoulders/legs are the best item to craft / de for RoI

I believe BS can make some item with like 16 elementium or something that DEs into one, but forgot what it was offhand.

Well there's a few ways to do it.

If you have an alt you can use their crafting abilities to make blues to DE.

Or you can run non-troll heroics and hope you win the DE roll.

You can be a jerk like me and tank stuff and need roll on OS pieces saying you're going to use it for an offset, but then hording and DEing them. Kind of a jerkish move but it worked wonders for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't need anything for jp/hp you can buy them for 600points each

Best way to do it is.

Either run old dungeons, and need the un-needed blues.
    Buy from JP or Honor vendors.
    Craft rare gear, and DE them (could be costing).

Or wait till 4.3, and do Mael Crystal shatter, which should give 2-3 heavenly shards per crytal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourjoe View Post
    Well there's a few ways to do it.

If you have an alt you can use their crafting abilities to make blues to DE.

Or you can run non-troll heroics and hope you win the DE roll.

You can be a jerk like me and tank stuff and need roll on OS pieces saying you're going to use it for an offset, but then hording and DEing them. Kind of a jerkish move but it worked wonders for me.
    Do the same thing, except with leather gear as a druid

Quote Originally Posted by Sourjoe View Post
    That's how I got the bulk of the 120 or so I had previously.

Shit's pricey. Gotta do what you gotta do. Consider it a fee for letting the rest of the group using your expensively leveled profession for their benefit if you want.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I always just check the AH for BoE Blues from iLvl 316-333; I commonly find blues on sale for 1/2-1/3 of the price of shards

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    stormforged shoulders/legs are the best item to craft / de for RoI
    This and scan AH for cheap item within the Ilvl range

Solo BRC, they may be small heavenly but with the guild proc you can get at least 2 out of one run.