Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They will give a more in-depth look at the daggers with stats and probably a video of the proc at Bliz con.

Nice. This looks like a kick ass battle. I'm looking forward to seeing the full battle on YouTube when I'm in between Old Republic play sessions. Should be awesome to watch.PS: Dear Alliance,Kindly step aside and let the Horde save the world from Deathwing. We're willing to give canon for Arthas to you guys considering he was more an Alliance problem than a Horde problem, but now it's the Horde's turn. ^_^Thanks, Love and Kisses, and FOR THE HORDE!!!

i was a part of that video,"Burl"in regards to what ever is saying about the difficulty of the fight. it is pretty much summed up in the OP.the fight is very undertuned and buggy as you see by the platform bug. Before anyone says its missng mechanics, its not. Every ability from the Dungeon Journal is in that encounter, its just a lot underwhelming then orginally thought.the one great thing about the fight so far is the , the aspects hovering about and such

10+ Year Old Account
    Is mini Tyrael obtainable/purchasable in some way except the goody bag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mini Tyrael is the thing. Aw, so want one of these :°(

Any idea when the raid wide nerfs are gonna kick in? I really wanna get in here as soon as possible, so I hope they give it like only a month or so before they nerf it.

MoP trademarked. A portrait of what looks like a panada being announced at an opening ceremony. Pandas being a topic being spoken about. I'm pretty sure Expac 4 is Mists of Pandara. There hasn't been a lot of info pointing to anything else.

Deleted
    Looks like the DW fight needs some more debugging. ^^

How do people think that looks like a darn panda?I honestly can not see it.

Man I gotta say at the end when Deathwing's head just collapsed on those rocks I felt bad for him. He looked so sad. Poor little corrupted dragon

imo as a fight that's supposed to be the last boss for the expansion, fight looks wayyyyyyyy unrewarding. Kill his hands and win, that's even more unrewarding than seeing Tirion smash Frostmourne with the lolbubble power.

Deleted
    whats in the loot card?

Deleted
    Didn't they claim Deathwing was the be the encounter that will bring raiding to new level? Apart from making it a 2-boss encounter, this seems a lot of rise&repeat boss. Not pleased at all at so called inovation...

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't complain about a fight that wasn't even ready to be tested, this was done against blizzard's wishes, the fight has not yet been compoletely debugged (obviously) and is still undertuned, for the undertune you still experience on the PTR testing. The final phase ( or what seems like it) wasn't reachable so you don't know whats going to happen at that point when you actually get over the ledge to his head. Also from our experience with Rag Heroic, it seems very likely that a new phase will occur after the head that brings him out of the mealstrom.

Deleted
    Kill you while you sleep, sounds cool with me

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshcrawl View Post
    Didn't they claim Deathwing was the be the encounter that will bring raiding to new level? Apart from making it a 2-boss encounter, this seems a lot of rise&repeat boss. Not pleased at all at so called inovation...
    Yep, he seems pretty passive in that fight, hoping they will do the same thing with MoD HC with the way they've dealt with Ragnaros HC, that'd epic, rather than his head collapsing on the platform, we'd get to see Avatar of N'zoth appear and empower him, or even better, Azshara bringing a gift from their master, getting Deathwing into shape and paralyzing the Aspects in the meanwhile, where only heroes and Thrall get to down the huge monstrosity...

wow great videowhats the name of the songs ?

Lol.. so now legendary's get nerfed with new content, AND are a gold sink? lol... thats just insane and stupid considering how much time people already put into getting them. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retalius View Post
    I don't know what's worth complaining about. It's a guild effort so just get the guild to pitch in. Shouldn't be that hard to collect that amount of money and it's definitively a nice twist.
    Hope you don't mind the quote, but thanks for bringing back memories of the 10g requirement for the Scholomance key way back in vanilla. ("Whaaaaaa...? I don't have 10 freaking gold!") xD
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    First you must fight against tentacles in 5x5m area called "spine", then on 5x10m platforms with tentacles again and some passive objects called "arms", after that, seems, you must fight against head... Wonder what the final phase is? Defeat DW asshole with tentacles? Where is that epic battle, what Blizz promised?