Deleted

MMO-Champion Mobile App

Are there any plans for this? As you might know there are a lot of people browsing MMO-Champion from their mosible phone, and it's very difficult to navigate and read because the site is made for computer browsers. Are there any plans to make an official app, or would it be possible for a user to make it?

I made this thread in the off-topic section and a mod locked it because it was in the wrong forum, aswell as it had already been asked, I searched and didn't find anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, as we've mentioned in the past, we'd love to do a mobile CSS for easier browsing from mobile devices (like the one I'm posting from now!). It's not first on our todo list as we have some other features that take priority, but it's definitely on the list.

In the mean time, for front page reading, you might have luck with an rss reader.

Deleted
    Is there any ETA when this is coming out. Will it be on both Android and IOS? And will it include forums?

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no ETA; it's not soon. The goal is to include forums.

It will be a mobile version of the CSS rather than an app, so it will work on all browsers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Is there any ETA when this is coming out. Will it be on both Android and IOS? And will it include forums?
    As Sunshine points out, a mobile version would be better than a stand-alone app. An app would require coding for iOS, Android, Symbian, blackberry and windows mobile. And I personally would rather use safari to view mom-champion than open an app.