RNG - xmute proccs ...

it is so weird how this works.

i have three xmute specs. when the first one procs, i (almost) always get procs on the other two .. at least on one of them.

so today when i did it, my first gave x2 the second x3 and my last x4. last week i got x2 on all of them on the one day they procced.

i guess it is my math knowledge that fails me here but it feels weird and nice every time it happens.

only me that has noticed this?

Deleted
    RNG is RNG. Procs are completely random.

Every day I transmute Truegold over 7 Transmute Masters, usually get 1-2 procs out of all 7, Sometimes I get procs of 2,3, and more rarely, 5 (Never had a 4)..
    I've always thought that there is SOMETHING going on behind the scenes with truegold procs, but thats just me being paranoid and irrational. For instance I was convinced that the proc chance would increase if you did nothing while you were making the bar. I always type my main's name in the mailbox while the bar is being transmuted so I can send more efficiently and I seem to never proc when I do this, but as I said, paranoid and irrational.

Considering most people will only have one Alchemy character (if they even have one at all), I'd say sample sizes of this particular phenomenon are fairly small.

But yeah, random procs are random. Nothing more to it. Bask in your luck and enjoy the monies.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakengrad View Post
    RNG is RNG. Procs are completely random.

Every day I transmute Truegold over 7 Transmute Masters, usually get 1-2 procs out of all 7, Sometimes I get procs of 2,3, and more rarely, 5 (Never had a 4)..
    I've always thought that there is SOMETHING going on behind the scenes with truegold procs, but thats just me being paranoid and irrational. For instance I was convinced that the proc chance would increase if you did nothing while you were making the bar. I always type my main's name in the mailbox while the bar is being transmuted so I can send more efficiently and I seem to never proc when I do this, but as I said, paranoid and irrational.
    i'll start try type my names as well =)