Thread: Mini-Games

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    I think they're re-implementing a suped up version of Polymock too...
    A better, updated version of polymock would be sweet too. All of these mini games look pretty fun, and to hear that their will be more will be awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by G-rated View Post
    A better, updated version of polymock would be sweet too. All of these mini games look pretty fun, and to hear that their will be more will be awesome as well.
    I hope we get a Polymock game where the polymocks, move or do something besides standing there and smash buttons.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they don't add vanity pet battles I'm absolutely fine with mini-games ^^
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and about Keg Brawl. I wouldn't be surprised if I start trying to organize tournaments/a league(or something) for that on what ever server I play on.
    A perfect time to being able to utilize the multi guild function (aka, one team a guild).

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Oh, and about Keg Brawl. I wouldn't be surprised if I start trying to organize tournaments/a league(or something) for that on what ever server I play on.
    A perfect time to being able to utilize the multi guild function (aka, one team a guild).
    I'm game!(darnthistencharacters)

I can't wait to smash some heads in the bar brawl.