Deleted

Rogue looking for 7/7hc 10 man guild

Greetings,

I am Critfaced, a skilled rogue experienced with all current Cataclysm content, looking for
    a 10 man guild with excellent Firelands progression and a mature, dedicated player base. I
    am a very progression and performance oriented player, and as such expect the same high
    standards from the players of any guild I become part of. It is therefore important to me
    that my fellow guild mates are just as enthusiastic towards raiding as I am, and able to
    put out tremendous damage while reliably being able to fulfil the mechanic requirements of
    the fight. Also, I am looking for a guild where people are active outside of raid hours
    and enjoy other aspects of the game such as achievements and PVP. If the people I'm
    playing with actually enjoy the game, that is a huge bonus for me.

I am a very flexible player in terms of both when I am available to raid and type of play
    within boss encounters, and I am willing to put the guild first to secure progression
    kills. All I ask is that others in the guild are prepared to make the same efforts. I
    also consider myself to be an intelligent player, able to learn and adapt to any mechanic
    quickly as well as being able to assist in strategic decision making for the benefit of the
    guild where required. If there is any mechanic in a raid you would like me to deal with,
    you can rely on me to get the job done. I also have experience as a raid leader (taking
    charge of the runs in my two previous guilds) and as such I don't just learn the mechanics
    that are important to me and my role, but instead understand the mechanics which affect the
    entire raid.

Experience:

While I did play during TBC, I wasn't an active raider until Wrath hit. I cleared
    everything except for LK hc during wrath. In T11 I have seen every heroic boss but have
    yet to kill Cho and Sinestra (the guild killed Cho'gal while I was rotated out of the run)
    but we did kill Ascendant Council the day before Firelands was released. In Firelands I
    obtained 6/7 pre-nerf (killing Beth hc on the 6th of September with the nerfs released on
    the 9th) and have seen Ragnaros p4 a good 30 or so times.

If you would like to ask me further questions, or ask me to write a more detailed
    application for your guild, please leave a post below or contact me in game.
    Last edited by mmocbed67a4092; 2011-10-29 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    To the top we go.

Deleted
    Bump Time!

Deleted
    Bump Time!