Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    OP, you sound like you are burned out from the new info coming in. I say you put your mind to another game that you like for a while. When SWTOR comes out, at least you will be recharged and ready to dive back in.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Deleted
    I'm kind of excited but I still can't get over the avatar faces looking like something from Team Fortress 2. And I'm still not sold on the animations, I'll need more convincing on that.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i really wanna play this game but after 4 odd years of wow even the mere thought of questing,grinding,levelling n shit makes me cringe
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, as man have said you probably just burned youself out. I'll be playing skyrim to pass the time!
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Deleted
    I was excited but some of the questing reminds me of WoW too much and Blizzcon is stealing my attention atm. We'll see what they'll announce tonight...

Deleted
    <Snip> NDA
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-10-21 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatking View Post
    <Snip> NDA
    Pretty sure just what was said is already a Breech of NDA, considering in regards to the game you are only allowed to state two things:

1. There is a Beta going on.
    2. You are in it.

S/he already went past that point by expressing feelings and opinions on it, which is specifically forbidden, explaining further would only further be breeching NDA. Which is unfortunate, because it would be nice to know why they feel this way.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-10-21 at 03:00 PM.

Just ignore everything about the game , videos/sites/news , and come back in 1,5 month prior to launch .
    What you are experiencing is a burnout , you were way too involved with watching/reading about the game without actually playing it . As someone has already said it's like trying to reach an unreachable goal , the EXACT same thing happened with WoW (Archeology) and me ... I insisted too much on the most retarded RNG based thing and I got burned , for me arch was the thing that started it's death .

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    Pretty sure just what was said is already a Breech of NDA, considering in regards to the game you are only allowed to state two things:

1. There is a Beta going on.
    2. You are in it.

S/he already went past that point by expressing feelings and opinions on it, which is specifically forbidden, explaining further would only further be breeching NDA. Which is unfortunate, because it would be nice to know why they feel this way.

I don't think it has anything to do with the game, honestly. I've been in Beta for Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, DC Universe Online and another. Much like Everything Nice above, I've lost interest in every single one during beta, but the reason was more because I knew that all of the play and character progression/leveling I did was just going to get erased anyway, so there was really very little emotional stake in my characters. Didn't matter how much money i made or how much I leveled my trade skills. I also don't want to ruin much of the story for when I play for real, and there is a TON of great story to be had.

The games themselves, however, were fun - all of them. I've since quit WoW about 3 weeks ago, mostly for blizzard's continual obliviousness to the game's problems (plus pandas are boring), and am looking forward to playing SWTOR casually - for fun - and not being a hardcore raider as I was the last few years in WoW. And yes, I still play DCUO for funzi's because it's a blast and I love superheroes. Plus it's going free to play in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-10-21 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatking View Post
    I'm kind of excited but I still can't get over the avatar faces looking like something from Team Fortress 2. And I'm still not sold on the animations, I'll need more convincing on that.
    It is like a car sometimes you have to test drive it to understand it.

Both of these things IMO are fantastic and well done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    It is like a car sometimes you have to test drive it to understand it.

Both of these things IMO are fantastic and well done.
    Yeah, that's a fair point. I should be cautious about coming to conclusions based on gameplay videos. I haven't really seen a big fuss about the animations from people who've played it so far, it doesn't seem to be a major issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop posting info protected by the NDA.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Patience my young padawan.

10+ Year Old Account
    just play skyrim in a few weeks, by the time you remember SW:TOR again the first expansion will already be out
    Monk, I need a monk!!!