Free trial BG twink

I'm going to make a level 20 twink on a trial account for BGs. I realize heirloom heroes could be a problem so I'm going with a feral druid due to stealth(I can pick my fights), and I an run dungeons as tank to max out my gear. Professions are going to be mining and herbing, mining for the stamina buff and herbing for the haste CD. I didn't see that any of the other professions would be useful due to the profession level cap of 100. I've never played a melee class or tanked, so any tips would be appreciated.

Here's a tip for you, bind mangle to everything, then spam it. = profit @ lvl 20.
    MOP BETA CLUB

Sounds good, and you will have a lot of fun as a feral on low levels. I remember how I was oneshotted on my mage by kitties

Quote Originally Posted by NCIS Troll Angeles View Post
    Here's a tip for you, bind mangle to everything, then spam it. = profit @ lvl 20.
    I hope there's more to it than that

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    I hope there's more to it than that
    Nope, not really.

PROTIP: If you add that trial account to your bnett account, you can still use heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    Nope, not really.

PROTIP: If you add that trial account to your bnett account, you can still use heirlooms.
    wow never knew that

Nope, not really.

I think it's already tied to my Bnett account since realID friends talk to me in game on the trial account. So does that mean I can email BoA's to the trial account?

engineering is alot of fun to have as a twink

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not really.

Actually, no you can't. Since there is no way to get mail or trade with anyone on a trial account, you cannot get the heirlooms out of the mail and they cannot be traded to you from another character on that battle.net account.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

You could just grind out the honor to get the heirlooms, may take a while though. During WSG weekends I think I managed to somehow get like ~200 honor in one WSG on my disc priest. Would take a while though o.o
    Last edited by Bareno; 2011-10-21 at 02:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Actually, no you can't. Since there is no way to get mail or trade with anyone on a trial account, you cannot get the heirlooms out of the mail and they cannot be traded to you from another character on that battle.net account.
    This. Isn't there some sort of level cap with a trial account too and heck, can you even join BG's/Dungeons on a trial? Never used a trial account before.

Quote Originally Posted by TowerTom View Post
    Can you even join BG's/Dungeons on a trial? Never used a trial account before.
    Yea, you can. Whole entire point of BG twinking