Deleted

Elemental without elemental pet bar.

What's going on, sometimes the elemental is there helping but there is no pet bar and hence no freeze. Has anyone noticed the same? If it's respawned it gives the bar.

Deleted
    old bug, tbc said hi

This happens to my warlock practically every other time I login. My pet frame shows it as disconnected. Just re-summon it when you notice it happening.

Same with Hunterpet, happens when u zone in a BG or LFD Tool Grp. Maybe somemore stuff...
    I though that would be a topic bout Eleshamy who wants a petbar for his Fireele -.- would be nice!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Just reload the ui or resummon.

Deleted
    an ui problem then.

also I appreciate your bitter sarcasm. some of us didn't play mage in tbc you know.

/console reloadui

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkaMaus View Post
    I though that would be a topic bout Eleshamy who wants a petbar for his Fireele -.- would be nice!
    Thought exactly the same.

Anyways, just resummon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    /console reloadui
    Or this.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

same with my hunter but no need to reload ui imo

dismissing and resummoning works

This happens when you are mounted and you load (BGs, LFD, whatever). Since your pet technically goes away, it bugs out. Just unmount when a queue pops and you're good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    same with my hunter but no need to reload ui imo

dismissing and resummoning works
    only mage pet have a CD :P

What worries me is that it's preventing you from casting freeze, don't you have it keybound?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    What worries me is that it's preventing you from casting freeze, don't you have it keybound?
    it removes the spell from the bars completely. I have it keybound and it won't fire unless I reload or resummon...freaking sux

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    it removes the spell from the bars completely. I have it keybound and it won't fire unless I reload or resummon...freaking sux
    You can work around this by macro'ing freeze to a button on your normal bars. I use a summon water elly/Freeze macro to consolidate keys. (Same button to do both)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    You can work around this by macro'ing freeze to a button on your normal bars. I use a summon water elly/Freeze macro to consolidate keys. (Same button to do both)
    I doesn't work. I have it bound on the bars.