15+ Year Old Account

Weird things at Ragna 10hc tonight.

At 3 tries a second meteor spawned while having Ragna under 10% hp. He were also busy casting engulfing flames which makes it even more odd. Anyone know whats up with that? Some tries he were as low as 7-8% and a second meteor pops up. Also to be mentioned is that there were no animation at all the balls just instantly popped up.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-10-20 at 11:44 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    thraal s ?
    On topic: some more details would be usefull

Also to be mentioned is that there were no animation at all the balls just instantly popped up.
    I think it's more likely the pre-spawn animation was there, you just didn't notice it until the meteor 'suddenly' spawned in under 10%.

Deleted
    I'm quite sure he means the meteors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PHsname View Post
    What balls...?
    meteor's i guess...

OT: did some trys yesterday and didnt notice anything like that :/

Killed it around 20:00 eu server time on alts, nothing unusual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PHsname View Post
    What balls...?
    Thralls balls. They just roll around the platform during phase 3 where any poor child could see them. Disgraceful.

Erm coincidentally... that's...odd... I guess the data demands two meteors be spawned before he can submerge for phase 4? Unless you took him below before he started casting world in flames?
    I don't know I've never seen him taken down before a second meteor spawns...
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    sorry so tired hehe, edited it to be "meteors"
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The spawning animation was probably obscured or unnoticed. The meteor was cast before the phase change.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    I think it's more likely the pre-spawn animation was there, you just didn't notice it until the meteor 'suddenly' spawned in under 10%.
    No, we were obviously 10 ppl and first meteor spawned just fined with the usual animation. Second one just instantly popped up already on the floor and sub10%.

---------- Post added 2011-10-20 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    The spawning animation was probably obscured or unnoticed. The meteor was cast before the phase change.
    3% damage isnt done during a meteor animation, there is no bloodlust at that point.
    This happened 3 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Killed it around 20:00 eu server time on alts, nothing unusual
    I killed it 1930 server time on alts. Mmm nothing unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    3% damage isnt done during a meteor animation, there is no bloodlust at that point.
    Actually, it is possible. You probably just missed pushing it by fractions of a second, it's happened to my group once in a while for the past few weeks. It stinks when it happens, but it doesn't mean an automatic raid wipe if you can deal with them correctly. P4 isn't really as much of a DPS race as it is a stay-alive race with some DPS.

Deleted
    Today we got a other Problem, the Meteor stucked in the Floor. He blinked 10m and then he did'nt move. We had to ignore him. That was very strange!

Deleted
    I think you didnt see the meteor spawn due to engulfing flames. The 2nd meteor can spawn just right before engulfing flames, during them or even after. It all depends on luck how early it spawns and if you get unlucky -> spawns.