Hello! Im hoping this is the place to post this type of thread... I know its probably more geared towards gaming computers or laptops, but, I'm supposed to be starting Online College in January, and I'm going for Fine Arts. I'm not very good at using a usual 'plugin-and-use' drawing tablet. However, I've practiced some drawing on an IPad through SketchPad Pro, and I found it is rather easy/very similar to traditional pencil/paper drawing.

I'm trying to search for a laptop -or- drawing tablet that you can see the screen your drawing on while looking at it, similar to traditional. I need it to run the newest photoshops/adobe's, etc. As well as be Intel Core 5. I've been looking around, but I haven't found too many that are less than $1,000+ range. Preferably as well, I'm trying to get one from a store and not online, so in case something goes wrong with it, I can return it to be fixed.

Any help, guidance, suggestions are -loved-. I'm not the most intelligent person with computers as well; so, try to go easy on me when asking questions. ^^;