Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still want Woodcutting, that would intertwine with herbalism and such.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

i tried to come up with something else, even though i think woodworking/woodcutting works

sightseeing

you travel around to random spots and take pictures as your ability.
    some of them lead to quests you can pick up and turn in for various gold amounts.
    (don't need something purely for gold but coming up with something isn't easy)

I've always had the idea of profession synergies.

If you have both BS and JC when you make an item you can choose your socket colors or you could remove gems out of plate armor.

Enchanting and Alchemy you could enchant your elixirs to give an extra bonus.

Tailoring BS you could add small plate pieces to your cloth patterns, to up the armor. or cloth to plate pieces to easy the hinging areas and up it's haste.

You get the idea could be lots of fun little things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerialslayer View Post
    Nah, because brewing could be for potions as well. We have Alchemy and cooking, so really wouldn't make sense haha.
    THIS.... all the way...

But in all honesty, IF we get a new profession. My money is on woodworking, thats the only real missing piece professionwise..

Deleted
    Or they could just put their effort somewhere else for other new content, instead of making up some random stuff for the sole purpose of doing it.

Both JC and Inscription helped, in some way, with problems that existed with gear/playstyle.

So find a reason first, then make a profesion that fits.

Deleted
    Carpentry! just because i want :P