been away for a while...

So guys i was away for about 4 months im just wondering whats changed, shadow wise any new info would be great

Deleted
    We're the shit. Holy is gonna be the shit in 4.3, disc is the shit now, we're the shit overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    We're the shit. Holy is gonna be the shit in 4.3, disc is the shit now, we're the shit overall.
    Well that stinks mate.
    I hope we will get out of there again...

Edit: If you are looking for precise Information always come to MMO - Champion
    Last edited by Kogarashi; 2011-10-21 at 07:44 AM.

All three Priest specs are performing well, with Holy being slightly below par but gaining a few buffs in the next patch.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogarashi View Post
    Well that stinks mate.
    I hope we will get out of there again...

Edit: If you are looking for precise Information always come to MMO - Champion
    You know "the shit" means good right? If you are looking for people to misinterpretate your posts, MMO-C is the place to be.

Shadow hasn't changed at all in the past 4 months I believe. I don't recall any changes in 4.2, none coming in 4.3.

T13 looked badass though, and the set bonuses are nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.