Question about Kittycleave

Hi. I'm currently running kittycleave and we've been having a lot of problems with spells cleaves, such as ele lock holy pally. We're getting absolutely wrecked. Any suggestions?

Sit lock, dont let him get dots off make him play defensive.
    If you control the player that is meant to control you then you're winning from the start.
    Throw cyclones around, force CDs.

If you get an insta cyclone when you're going for the kill but the pally pops bubble to get some intense healing going to fuck your kill, cyclone your kill target, make him waste his cds. Then hard cast cyclone a second before bubble is down.. Pally comes out of bubble in to a full cyclone and you get an easy kill.

One of the many things my kitty did when I played kitty cleave to 2400+

Kittycleave is a pretty poweful comp, but you're better off with jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by antel View Post
    Kittycleave is a pretty poweful comp, but you're better off with jungle.
    Jungle is fun to play, but pretty easyu to out play if you're eating all their scatter traps on your healer and ect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    Sit lock, dont let him get dots off make him play defensive.
    If you control the player that is meant to control you then you're winning from the start.
    Absolutely. Against lock/x/x spell cleaves you ride the warlock all match, if you do this right you should have insane amounts of pressure that the other team will not be able to handle - we usually got kills on warlocks within the first minute or so against MLS, MLP, LSD, LSP etc. What's going to decide if you win is whether or not they're playing defensive, I realize it's hard to play extremely offensive as a melee cleave against a spell cleave but it's what you have to do; just dish out unhealable amounts of pressure and watch them slowly go down as they do absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Absolutely. Against lock/x/x spell cleaves you ride the warlock all match, if you do this right you should have insane amounts of pressure that the other team will not be able to handle - we usually got kills on warlocks within the first minute or so against MLS, MLP, LSD, LSP etc. What's going to decide if you win is whether or not they're playing defensive, I realize it's hard to play extremely offensive as a melee cleave against a spell cleave but it's what you have to do; just dish out unhealable amounts of pressure and watch them slowly go down as they do absolutely nothing.
    It's easy as hell to play offensive 90% of the time as kitty cleave.
    You sit the lock but it is very rarely the kill target that you're actually going for.
    I've personally played WMP and KittyCleave to 2400+ this season and playing against anything with a Lock/Sham/X more times than not after the shamans CDs are down and the Rogue's double smokes are gone and ect the Sham ends up being the kill target if you've got offensive pressure going.

That's what I've found atleast.